Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Thread Closed
Page 35 of 135 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto's Lover: Who should it be and why?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Haloblade345's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hinata or Sakura, who desevers naruto's love and why?

Quote Originally Posted by Leos~ View Post
    Neither, I think Ichiraku's daughter deserves Naruto's love.
    Lol True

Well this what I, think guy don't always fall for the good girls. Takw a look Minato and Kushina was a Tomboy and probaly agrsive. well Minato well he was Minato He peobaly got hit a lot from Kushina for his stupid acts like Ero-senin said he pulled of pranks and always got in troble. but look at that He Boned kushina,she got her pregnet and gave brith to a desend child. and you know what im going with this
    Last edited by Haloblade345; January 06, 2008 at 10:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Marvstar's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hinata or Sakura, Who Desevers Naruto's Love and Why?

It seems Sakura and Naruto's relationship will only ever be like what Jiraiya's and Tsunade's.

So my vote goes to Hinata!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity lordHokage's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: Hinata or Sakura, Who Desevers Naruto's Love and Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Marvstar View Post
    It seems Sakura and Naruto's relationship will only ever be like what Jiraiya's and Tsunade's.

So my vote goes to Hinata!
    I totally agree. Both Naruto and Sakura would be lovers just friends.

You truly deserve the title of Yondaime Hokage

Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    North Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Hokage View Post
    The only reason why Sakura has more screen time than Hinata is because Sakura is on Naruto's team. Sakura's role has to be put in context. The story is all about Naruto and whoever is on his team benefit from it. If Ino was in Sakura’s position, Sakura would be like Ino, useless. If Naruto ends up with Hinata, in Kishimoto's eyes that is not a failure. Kishimoto is telling a story and apparently you have no idea what the story is all about.
    wtf, i actually said hinata is not as important sakura because she aint in team 7, so either you cant read or you didnt read what i said

does naruto love hinata? no

does he love sakura ? yes

i keep reading IFs, IF Sakura wasn't in team 7 she be usless like ino, bla bla etc

but the fact is she isnt

Pink Warrior 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member baboysai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by T.D.A View Post

i keep reading IFs, IF Sakura wasn't in team 7 she be usless like ino, bla bla etc

but the fact is she isnt
    agreed. It's as simple as that, folks.

Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    North Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Alterno View Post
    I don't see why narusaku fans are saying that Tsunade is not the lead female character?... Sakura was made to be dislikeable/annoying character who stands in the middle as translated (not by me, but by the person who translated that interview @ his site, is the most detailed interview done to Masashi Kishimoto, I'm still looking for one which talks about why he decided Sasuke and Naruto to kiss each other.

The main character is Naruto, period. The most important Kunoichi or the lead female character at the moment is Tsunade for many reasons: The most powerful Kunoichi and it have been established that Hokage are the strongest shinobi of their village, heck if Kakashi has done to the power of someone who has the title of Hokage since Sandaime (that old man). Tsunade has been mentioned even before Jiraiya appeared: I wan't to be strong as the legendary "Kunoichi Tsunade" - Ten Ten. Tsunade is the leader of Konoha thus Sakura's leader, sensei, etc...

Even if I believe this and if we understand the role that Kishimoto has given to her, it doesn't change the fact that Sakura is important to the story or the fact that she and Ino will surpass Tsundade. But we can't give credit to Sakura to something that his author has never said or established in the manga. Sakura is a chunim and we still have to see her leading a team. Sakura is a follower, heck Naruto being a genin at least has taken the initiative, telling everybody to follow him.

You know this is funny, when Kishomoto was asked long ago about which other character besides the main character, he would choose as main character for a story, he replied "Kakashi", and a few months he surprised everybody with "Kakashi Gaiden".. Saying that Sakura is a main character is like saying that Jiraiya is weaker than Kakashi.

Maybe there's is a lot of confusion in this because Kishimoto has done many things which were never expected in a manga: Romance ???. Rivals kissing?, A genious with bad grades? and many other things. He develops his character very well.

Peace...
    <hr noshade size="1">

Wait till you see what I'll bring next... I remember another interesting cover...
    im not arguin who is the lead female character here, im arguin that sakura is more important character than hinata,

and sakura will one day surpass tsunade, so then she'll be the most powerful kunoichi and more important than tsunade, if you think about it she already is a more of an important role, if not , she'll be later.

also about sakura being annoying and all that, which was said by kishi himself, that was part 1 stuff

we're not talking about sakura in part 1,(also i would very much like to know when the interview was taken)

in part 2 sakura is much different and not annoying.
    Last edited by ◆ T.D.A ◆; January 07, 2008 at 11:56 AM.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    The Place So Nice They Named It Twice (google it)
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

wtf, i actually said hinata is not as important sakura because she aint in team 7, so either you cant read or you didnt read what i said

but the fact is she isnt
    The topic is who deserves Naruto's love. I vote Hinata does.

But in regards to your post...

Does Sakura love Naruto? No.

Does she love Sasuke? Yes.

Obito and Rin. Jiraiya and Tsunade. Unrequited love is Naruto's destiny in that case...

Kishimoto had this interview with Shonen Jump:
    SJ: What is the theme for part 2?
    Kishimoto: I want to continue "People accepting other people" theme. I also want to put in romance that I wasn't able to in part 1. It seems difficult though. (laughs)
    SJ: What will happen in the love lives of Ino, Sakura, and Hinata?
    Kishimoto: I hope something happens! Haha!
    SJ: There are several cases of unrequited love in Naruto. I mean, Naruto, Sakura, Ino, Hinata, and Rock Lee are in what any of them ever have their love return?
    KM: Ah. Well, perhaps. You're right, there are lots of cases. I'd never really thought about it until now, but they do make sympathize more with the characters. Maybe at least one case will be requited. I would just have to figure out to go about it.
    SJ: We're hoping Hinata gets her chance.
    KM: Me, too.

In another interview, Kishimoto was asked why he would put Hinata in the story, to which Kishimoto answered, "Why do you think I put her in there?"

Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

but the fact is she isnt
    Does Naruto still love Sakura? If yes, please give me rock solid proof, not no fanfiction hear say made up stuff

Does Sakura love Naruto? No

Does Sakura still love Sasuke? We don't know

Does Naruto love Hinata? That information is unknown

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Alterno's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

This is a little offtopic, so I think someone should create a thread replying this part of the topic, please...
    1. Part 1 or Part 2, it has nothing to be with character design... Sakura is the same person is just that there's something that is not overshadowing the main character this time at her eyes... Sasuke. Even the most die hard narusaku fan will tell you that it was necessarily to pull Sasuke away from the team to change that.
    2. Ino, Sakura both are going to surpass tsunade, if you consider what Kishimoto consider as making a character grow, then Ino right now is in the head, after losing Tsunade will that make Sakura grow and make Ino grow even more?... in terrain of speculation I can say that was stronger than Sakura in part one, if you consider Sakura's closing her eye when Ino slapped her face instead of punching it. As the design of the character Ino and Sakura are similar.
    3. It doesn't mean that surpassing Tsunade will make them stronger than Tsunade, unless they become stronger than her right now, today, or in the next chapter, it will be a proccess and it doesn't guaranteed, that character like Ten-Ten or Hinata could surpass both of them together. All falls under the terrain of the possibility.
    Just to don't go off topic anymore, if you want to continue send me a private message or even better create a new thread. quoting this one.

im not arguin who is the lead female character here, im arguin that sakura is more important character than hinata,
    So you mean that Sakura deserves Naruto's love because she is a more important characater?(just trying to get back on topic ) that's is very relative...

As character in the story

There's not doubt, between both she (Sakura) is more a important character in the story.

As character...

Sakura Haruno: Daughter of the owners of the candy shop, student of legengary Kunoichi Tsunade, Student of Kakashi. She can use super strenght by releasing chakra at the same time she does the force. Can cause direct external damage and indirect internal damage (like rock lee).. anyway I don't want her to hit me..

Hinata Hyuuga: Member of the clan Hyuuga which is the strongest clan of Konoha, daughter of the heir of the clan and thus next heir of her clan, student of Kurenai, has the Byakuugan, her bloodline is know to have an outstanding control of their chakra something that Sakura or Tsunade can't do, like releasing and controlling chakra from the pores, which is known as ability of their kekkai genkai, can see chakra point and can block them, increasing or interrupting the chakra flow. She can cause direct internal damage. (Kakashi: You can't train your internal organs...)

Just one point...

References gives a higher possibilty to Naruhina than narusaku, not only because Kishimoto's covers, also because it not the first time that we have seen a character like Hinata becoming from less important to the story, to becoming equally important for story as female character... or like the lioness in the jungle displacing another character from that role.

Neither the first time which a character like most of the narusaku fan describe Hinata (not being enough in the manga, not being relevant to the story)... becomes the girl for the main character...

Chi Chi, daughter of Ox Satan (a king), appeared in less chapters that Hinata during part one became the wife of the main character and mother of his sons... just like is going to happen with Hinata and Naruto, lol..

However nothing of the quoted or replied above, says which character deserves naruto's love more, at least not in this post. Narusaku fans best attack is actually Hinata's absolubte defense...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Does Naruto still love Sakura? If yes, please give me rock solid proof, not no fanfiction hear say made up stuff
    The Ramen scene after the Kakuzu battle.

Quote Quote:

If yes, please give me rock solid proof. Not fanfiction, hearsay or made-up stuff.

Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MegaX View Post
    The Ramen scene after the Kakuzu battle.
    Oh please, that is not rock solid proof.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Alterno's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Does Sakura love Naruto? No
    Well at least we know who is totally clear about her feelings, not one can say that Sakura loves Naruto, but we can say that Hinata does.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black/Light's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, this topic has really spinned out of topic. Really, what does Sak having some focus this year (it sounds to me like Sas and Kak will be focused on way more) have to do with anything?

Anyway, to the TOPIC, who deserves Naruto's love more?

The girl who has loved the core of his character before he could even fart out a half desent clone or the one who ignored him and has been in love with Sas sense the manga started? Humm, . . . . what do yoooou think?
    YES WE CAN!!
    (>^_^)> <(^_^<) <3

15. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Pink Warrior 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member baboysai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Black/Light View Post

The girl who has loved the core of his character before he could even fart out a half desent clone or the one who ignored him and has been in love with Sas sense the manga started? Humm, . . . . what do yoooou think?
    -_- I really don't like this reasoning. It's never about who loves who longer. If you were in the guys shoes do you simply love back who loves you longer? That's not always the case is it? What if you like someone better, but she just hasn't noticed you yet? That's why Naruto doesn't give up, until at least Sakura acknowledges him, and his heart can be fulfilled.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black/Light's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baboysai View Post
    -_- I really don't like this reasoning. It's never about who loves who longer. If you were in the guys shoes do you simply love back who loves you longer? That's not always the case is it? What if you like someone better, but she just hasn't noticed you yet? That's why Naruto doesn't give up, until at least Sakura acknowledges him, and his heart can be fulfilled.
    Im trying to stay completely on topic. Trailing off into trival things like what your doing is what got us here in the first place. . .with people taking about the up coming years worth of manga and what not.

It's about Hinata and Sak. . .not "who do you think Naruto loves" but "which one do you think deserves his love and why" in which case my reasoning is correct.

Examply: Who do you think deserves Sas's love more? The girl who has been in love with him sence the beginning of the manga and is actively trying to save him from the road of darkness or the new one who seems to have pure lust for him and tried to rape him once (or atleast drug his team mates to get with him)?

As simple as that. . .in which case we are only looking at these 2 and not wondering off into "What if you like so-and-so more but they never gave you the time of day".
    Last edited by Black/Light; January 08, 2008 at 02:29 AM.
    YES WE CAN!!
    (>^_^)> <(^_^<) <3

18. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
Thread Closed
Page 35 of 135 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 ... LastLast