Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Thread Closed
Page 134 of 135 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 2024

Thread: Naruto's Lover: Who should it be and why?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Necron's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto's Lover: Who should it be and why?

Personally I think it's funny how people bring the sentence of Kushina up. that Naruto should find a normal girl and not a freak like herself because:

- Ok in part one Hinata was a little bit freaky you might say, but most of the time she was just way too shy to talk to Naruto, and in part two...well , she develloped into quite the woman. Nice body, finally speaking to him normally and so on

- On the other hand, Sakura, is definately not the normal girl Kushina thought of.
    She consists of two beings in one body, the violent freak and the somewhat normal girl. Her character developement turned backwards, since the only thing she did after the Sasori fight is cry and looe and I almost forgot about the part where she lied to Naruto...she is not normal guys, accept it.

The last thing I have to say is, that even if it was mentioned quite often in this thread, the thing Hinata said during the Pain fight, that magical sentece...Kishi wouldn't put such thing in the manga out of boredom.
    It has a reason, even if Naruto and Hinata couldn't talk about it right afterwards, because there were some other important things going on. Like the Kage meeting, or the declaration of the 4th shinobi war?...Just saying.

I voted for Hinata because she loves Naruto and in my opinion deserves him the most.
    My Deviant Art
    But don't expect any Manga drawing here, haven't done that in a long time.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member niblack89's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sakura doesn't deserve Naruto. Honestly she is more like the sister he never had. Sakura like everyone else didn't see Naruto's potential until he became a good shinobi. Also she dough Naruto so much.

Hinata on the other hand is prettier has more curves. She was one of few people who actually cared for Naruto even before anyone else and her love for Naruto is real. Also their kids will be bad asses.

Recession hit us all hard

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto's lover is Sakura Haruno. He like sakura so much.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Roflkopt3r's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by niblack89 View Post
    Sakura doesn't deserve Naruto. Honestly she is more like the sister he never had. Sakura like everyone else didn't see Naruto's potential until he became a good shinobi. Also she dough Naruto so much.
    In her past she truly was ignorant, I think she changed her opinion sometime between Gaara's rescue and his invention of Rasenshuriken and her opinion increased since then. However, it's kinda late and she still didn't entrust Naruto with the truth when she went for killing Sasuke.

Hinata on the other hand always saw Naruto's good sides and loved him. She even went against the overpowering, absolutely superior Pain with only tiny hope to be able to do anything at all and even less to get out of there alive.
    I think she deserves him the most. No doubts there!

Karin might join the fray as well. She was so faszinated when she saw him first time... ("His chakra is so bright!")

I certainly hope for Naruto & Hinata. Soon please
    Too sad we didn't see anything about their relationship between "Confession" and the current chapters
    Last edited by Roflkopt3r; August 09, 2010 at 04:52 PM.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Sakura changed her opinion on naruto long before the end of the first part. She already deeply respected naruto by the chunnin exam and showed some appreciation of him during the forest of death. Sakurwas only truly mean to naruto before the chunnin exam, ever since that her entire attitude has changed completely.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Roflkopt3r's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Sakura changed her opinion on naruto long before the end of the first part. She already deeply respected naruto by the chunnin exam and showed some appreciation of him during the forest of death. Sakurwas only truly mean to naruto before the chunnin exam, ever since that her entire attitude has changed completely.
    Ok, actually you're right. But she isn't able to tell him for some reason,sShe rarely showed him some appreciation, at least way less than he deserved, while still loving Sasuke for absolutely no reason exept his appearance.
    Right now I don't even remember how much she knows about Sasuke's past... Only that his parents died? Does she know about Itachi's rampage when Sasuke's own brother wiped out Uchiha and only left his brother behind?
    If she really even loves Sasuke without knowing all of this.... gosh, that would be kinda ignorant. His character truly isn't among the best.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member jiraiyanindo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It should be tenten because she isnt crazy and obsessed like Hinata and she isnt crazy and obsessed like Sakura. If tenten isnt Tobi then I would like them to hook up.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member DaHeroic1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Even though it will probally be Sakura I wouldn't mind him falling for Karin. Thanks to meeting his mother i could see him talking to Karin in the future and saying how beautiful her red hair is. She also has personality and it would bring some funny comedic relief in a relationship between her and Naruto.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member triniman121's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I picked sakura because i'm not sure naruto will ever get over sakura. He did admit he will never tell her how he feels until he saves sasuke and even then he won't do it. So I think he still likes sakura. Now sakura doesn't deserve his love. Hinata...maybe... But i'm not going to pick sides because both sides bring strong arguments to the table. However.. it's up to the author and naruto and as far as I can see, since he was young until now his eyes has only been for sakura.

Horosho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

While the opinions of all members is welcome, flaming over Naruhino vs. Narusaku pairings will not be tolerated. If this can not be discussed in a civil manner it will not be discussed at all.
    Last edited by Kaiten; August 11, 2010 at 10:46 PM.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brill's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Simply put, Hinata. Why? Because I like rooting for the underdog.

Hinata's personality complements Naruto's personality the best. Her quiet, reserved, thoughtful demeanor offsets the brash, showy, outrageous personality of Naruto. Opposites do attract given time. They do share a bond, their nindo is the same. While her behavior is a tad creepy she has managed to understand Naruto in a way no one else has, and because of it she can talk to him, the only heart-to-heart with a girl.

Many are hoping that a strong girl gets paired with Naruto similar to Kushina. That's not happening here because Shikamaru's got Temari instead. Some are wanting Naruto to get the girl of his dreams, but that doesn't appear to be happening either...or the object of his affection has changed. But these points are clearly debatable with no conclusion in sight. Hinata is not a strong, physical shinobi. All of her victories are personal ones, not physical ones against other challengers. Although one can argue that Hinata's interference and stabbing from Pain, which triggered Naruto's transformation could be indirectly claimed a victory, since she stopped Naruto from leaving. In shounen shows personal victories are a hard sell to the audience, but that doesn't make them meaningless, just different. This doesn't disqualify her from being Naruto's lover, nor does the fact that she isn't on every mission that Naruto goes on. Naruto doesn't have to fall for the girl on his team, he's free to fall for any girl he wants to. The question is Kish making Hinata a candidate? The answer is yes,

Hinata is not the stereotypical third wheel. That would be Ino. Someone interested in boy X, has a few tumbles with the other girl in the triangle (i.e. Sakura) but has no meaningful interaction with the target (Sasuke). However, Hinata does have meaningful interaction with Naruto. In fact most of her time with him has SOME merit or consequence. Can you say this with the other candidates? Not really. It seems odd that the outside girl has all the personal interaction with Naruto...unless, she's not the outside girl.

Does that maker her the winner? No, Naruto has to care about Hinata too. Does he? Naruto is the protector of Hinata, but that alone doesn't seal the deal. He defended her honor during the preliminaries of the chunnin exam and sought Hinata's recognition after he beat Neji. He sort of likes her but that is far from a love declaration. Hinata means "something" to Naruto but what that feeling is, however, is still undefined. That doesn't mean it's insignificant. Naruto losing Hinata to Pain caused him to go 6-tails when all the other deaths did not. He didn't do it for Jiraiya, Kakashi, the village of Konoha, or Pa Frog, but he did for Hinata. Her loss meant the most to him. Does Naruto recognize or understand his feelings for Hinata? I'd say not, he is pretty stupid afterall. He's gonna need to be illuminated to this fact. How this will be done should be interesting.

When this happens will be a mystery, We don't see the social lives of these people after a mission is done. Kishi says he doesn't do romance and the lack of romance chapters after 505 chapters is pretty evident. We're not going to get slice-of-life chapters where Naruto has a date with both Sakura and Hinata at 2 pm at different places...of course. Will Naruto go rollerblading with Sakura or to the horror movie with Hinata. Which girl gets the clone? You decide.

Unfortunately, this leads to a rather unfulfilling romance. But consider this, in a world where you could die any day do you really expect romances that are normal and straight out of a third-rate shoujo manga? Food for thought.

14. Thanks 7 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Uchiha Slayer's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nuts Naruto×Karui!?!? The couple no one saw coming!?

What’s the possibility of Naruto getting with Hinata, pretty low(sorry Hinata × Naruto fans …)What about the possibility of Naruto getting with Sakura, pretty high, at least it’s the most obvious choice Naruto would go with considering they grew up together ever since the academy days and so on. BUT!!!...We all know Kishimoto is known to throw his readers off with the unexpected every time. That’s why I’m going to think outside the box and say that It’s a possibility that Kishi would throw us off with a Naruto × Karui. It would be the first interracial couple in manga history I think. Kishi does do some ground breaking things, even though being an interracial couple is not that important .

Basically Karui and Sakura have similar personalities so it would’nt be out this world if Naruto got with Karui and judging from the team Kakashi vs. Omoi and Karui squabble we see that Karui is a little more stronger than Sakura emotionally at least she’s not quick to cry like Sakura…Let’s remember what Naruto mom said:

http://www.cloudmanga.com/Naruto/504/12/

I think Karui is not weird, I’m not saying Sakura is weird either but it is weird as hell she’s crying like a baby all the time(boo whoo I can’t save Sasuke), lol.

Plus Karui thinks the world of Bee. We see Naruto and Bee getting along like some rapping jinchuuriki brothers are something…When Karui see Bee getting along with Naruto she’s going to get hotter than a dog in heat ,lol…I think once Naruto go super saiyan it’s a rap, she going to want some of that glow in the dark chakra all night long, lol.

That’s what I think. I could be on to nothing really but I think there is a chance Naruto and Karui could get together.

Let me hear what ya’ll guy’s think…
    <br />Dont look me in the eyes or you&#039;ll be sorry

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sollum's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto×Karui!?!? The couple no one saw coming!?

Well i wouldn't say Kishi is "unpredictable", usually one person of 400 makes a proper guess about whats going happen in next chapter.

But since Kishi is a lo... fan of Sasuke, i would say that Sakura is reserved. Hinata... I dont know, if i recall correctly, Kishi once stated that he didn't understand why she got so many "vote points" in popularity pool, so i guess she will be killed, because Kishi clearly likes making women "expendable" and not vital to the plot... talk about "Maninism"...

So i guess Karui is "doable" and heh, she punched him in the face, kinda "first step", you know as they say, pickiness is a first sign of sympathy.

But id say go for Kurenai! She's hot, lonely mom, she has a baby, so its highly doubtful she will need a husband, and she is a young woman and she knows how to cook! Who needs young chicks when you can get a proper woman and live without any obligations!

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Alterno's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto×Karui!?!? The couple no one saw coming!?

Why do people always watch everything from their convenient point, that includes me... we know so little about Karui and what we know about Kushina is actually something that we can associate to any other female character as a whole.. Karui we know so little about her.

Why not Naruto x Motoi? I mean he used the expression that Sakura, karui and Kushina have used when angry. As reminder Kishimoto says that Sakura loves Sasuke, that's pretty much written in stone.

Being partial is one thing, but not being objective is another. Kushina was tomboyish when she was a kid, this mean that she would pick a fight with boys, Sakura wasn't tomboyish, the personalities, the way they would reach when people made fun of them, was totally different.

As for Karui, not much is known about her, but the name of her name means "no serious" or "light", once we find out more about her, i'll cast my vote. :P

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xsoteria's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

I dislike Karui. Mostly because she reminds me of Karue the duck from One Piece.

What's this about Kishi wondering why Hinata got so many votes in a pop poll? Any link to confirm that? I'd say that's a pretty important clue for this discussion?
    Brigands demand your money or your life; women require both.
    Better be nice to them

Thread Closed
Page 134 of 135 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 LastLast