Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: King of Soul Society and Aizen

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

King of Soul Society and Aizen

As Yamamoto and Hitsugaya implied, not many have actually met the Spirit King in-person, especially since only Yamamoto knows the location of the King's Key. So, I wonder, why is Aizen so confident that he'll be able to execute the king? Do you guys think he knows something about the King that others don't? I mean what if the king has this uber reiatsu that can annihilate Aizen with one swing of his zanpakutoh.

Well, then wouldn't that be a sight to see? How does anyone else envision the Spirit King and how do you think Aizen will go by taking him down?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member taimoor2's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: King of Soul Society and Aizen

I think the king will be either a weak character like a fat king of stories or an ULTRA STRONG character who can "cause tsunamis with the wave of one tail and level mountains with the swing of another"...

Anywayz...I think the king will be a weak character but off course we cannot be sure. Lets see...

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by taimoor2 View Post
    I think the king will be...an ULTRA STRONG character who can "cause tsunamis with the wave of one tail and level mountains with the swing of another"...
    Oh, so the king is the Kyuubi? :P So the king is gonna be the Kyuubi! So THAT'S what Asuma meant when he told Shikamaru to protect the king :PPP

Anyway, I think if Kenpachi ever reaches Bankai, all he has to do is train himself to fight without the use of his sight (then he can beat the crap out of Aizen)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member taimoor2's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PredatorNar View Post
    Oh, so the king is the Kyuubi? :P So the king is gonna be the Kyuubi! So THAT'S what Asuma meant when he told Shikamaru to protect the king :PPP
    Hmmm...I never even thought the Kyuubi can be the King! WOW! Nice insight dude.

Quote Quote:
    Anyway, I think if Kenpachi ever reaches Bankai, all he has to do is train himself to fight without the use of his sight (then he can beat the crap out of Aizen)
    He already can fight without his eyes, nose, and ears as he defeated tousen without using any of those,

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner gunshot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I still think ichigos dad is the king

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Aizen is going to make an army of super powerful Vasto Lordes Arrancar,but then Kon is going to pop out and say "Checkmate" and then his the king

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner variety927's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

maybe aizen is the son of the king...?

Kyubbi Naruto gave me permission to use this awesome sig

Spoiler show

OHHH! SO called that.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member drakend's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Aizen may be part of the Royal Family

I have been thinking for a while how can Aizen be this strong. There are a few explanations flying around the forums, like:
    - he's the main bad guy, so he's got plotkai
    - he's a genious because he achieved the full potential of a shinigami

Ok those two explanations make sense, but they don't explain well how he managed to fool ALL of SS with his shikai and command all of HM only with his reiatsu pressure... remember how he almost crushed Grimmjaw with his mere reiatsu. In SS there are much older captains than him and it's not like Shunsui or Ukitake are weak so they should have reached the full potential of a shinigami, but they got fooled by Aizen's shikai really simply.
    In HM there are tons of strong hollows, starting from the vastroodes: how can he control such creatures which are stronger than any captain? Not to mention they can gang up on him to defeat him, perhaps after being hybridized.
    Anyway those two points above somehow explain all of this Aizen's ownage, though barely.
    But how can Aizen know this:
    raw version:

when we have been told that:
    raw version:

How can Aizen know that the throne is empty if the king lives in a separate dimension and never shows himself/herself in SS?
    Its very existence is supposed to be mystical, so why does Aizen know so precise news? A possible theory is, imho, that Aizen IS part or the royal family or, better, WAS part of the royal family and the was exiled for some reason, perhaps because he was twisted or something along these lines.
    This would explain why he's so godly really well: what do you guys think?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Reiiko's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Aizen may be part of the Royal Family

^ If that was true, I wouldn't be suprised. It's certainly a better explanation than "Well, Aizen is the main angagonist, so of course he's going to be all-mighty". This would also be a good way to introducing a new arc after the winter war arc is over. With your logic, it's possible that Aizen will suceed in making the key, and SS will somehow figure out that Aizen is part of the Royal Family (perhaps this is where Hinamori comes in?). Just spitballing here, but I think it seems plausible.
    Last edited by Reiiko; November 24, 2008 at 12:51 AM.

New Reply