Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Vastolorde Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member gigantor21's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Vastolorde Discussion

Hey guy, how's it going?

I've been wondering about the role of the Vastorodes ever since Hitsugaya talked about them, particularly in regards to the power hierarchy in Bleach. There are a few things I want to know:

- If the Vastorodes aren't in the Espada yet, then how is there such a gap in strength between Yammi and the Primera? Aren't all of them Adjuucas? Will there be such a wide spectrum among the Vastorodes, then?

- Considering how strong Ulquiorra is, won't any Vastorodes put in the Espada be stronger than #1 by default? They are stronger than Captains already BEFORE being hybridized--so how the hell is anyone going to beat them?

- Is Aizen even stronger than they'll be after they become Arrancar?

Personally, I think that the Vastorodes' existance alone necessitates the role of the Vaizards in the War. And I think Kubo has been dodgy about their individual strengths to set this up.

So what do you guys think?

...WTF is Aizen smiling about? XD

Quote Originally Posted by Random YouTube Comment
    "Roses are red.
    Violets are blue.
    Omae wa mo shindeiru!"

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity mugen's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Vastorode Question

I think they are strong ....but then again we most likely saw the strongest Vastorode "Shinji:
    so about the others I'm not sure but they probably strong enough to beat espada 10-7
    click to join mangahelpers facebook group

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member gigantor21's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^ Wait...Shinji's a Vaizard, not a Vastorode. Vastorode are the highest form of Menos.

...WTF is Aizen smiling about? XD

Quote Originally Posted by Random YouTube Comment
    "Roses are red.
    Violets are blue.
    Omae wa mo shindeiru!"

Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

shit you're right
    anyways Vasto's are strong enough as it so maybe only Ichigo will beat them since he has bankai and vaizard mode...but maybe one or two will be taken out by your occasional stronger than average captain and vaizard ....but seems like Grimmjow is vaizard I mean his release state is human shaped ..somewhat at least ....

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

are the espada originally Adjuucas??

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Wait i don't think only ichigo would be able to fight the modified Vastolorde becaus just now we saw shinji fight as Vaizard against an Espada but he didn't even use shikai or bankai to totally outdo grimmjaw.

I think shinji could take released-grimmjaw on if he uses his shikai and fights in his vaizard form

Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

that is true he didn't even release his zanpaktou and was pawnin Grimmjow so yeah I'm pretty sure he can beat a Vastorode and Saadku ,no te espada are not all Adjuucas

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think that it was ever mentioned that there weren't any vastorode in the espada, since when hitsugaya talked about them, he didn't know about the espada, he only knew about arrancars (i think shawlong explained the espada to him). What hitsugaya did say was that 10 vastorode arrancars would spell doom for soul society, since a regular vastolorde, without becoming an arrancar could overpower a captain. I think ulquiorra has pointed out that he is an adjuchas, and therefore there an be at most 3 vastolorde arrancars, since ulquiorras number is 4, and a vastolorde arrancar would undoubtedly be stronger than he is. As for the rest of the espada, there is such a difference in their power because they have different levels of skill and experience, expecting them to all have the same power level would be the same as expecting all the captains to have the same power level, just because they have the same title, clearly yamamoto is much more powerful than soifon, for example, so adjuchas arrancar can have different levels of power too. Just as a final point, the hougyoku turns a vastorode/adjuchas/gillian into an arrancar, it cannot create a vastolorde, and hitsugaya said that vastorode were extremely rare, so their number is limited by that alone, and it isn't a case of aizen simply arrancarising them as he has to find them as well.

Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

when did Ulquiorra state he is an adjuuca?
    he is no adjuuca ,just look at his appearance it's more human like

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

When they explained about Menos Grande in the anime, they showed a siloette of an Adjucha and Vastrorode. The first two espada we saw where Yammi and Ulquorria who pretty much match the shape of those siloettes, especially when you look at the shape of their masks.
    I don't think that this is a coincidence.

The espada are probally 4 or 5 Vastrorodes, 4 or 5 Adjucha and one Gillian.

There was a Adjucha in a recent anime filler episode, it seemed to be as powerful as an incomplete normal hollow arrancar and a similar size/shape. Can't wait to see a Vastrorode!

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

The mistake ur making with the original vastolorde and adjuchas that we saw silhouttes of, is that these were not arrancars, the released form of an arrancar would have to be human sized for them to be a vastolorde. So although it is possible that these were the silhouttes of ulquiorra and yammy, it would be their released form that we had seen a silhoutte of. By this logic, grimmjow could be a vastolorde because he has a small released form.

Also, it turns out that i was wrong earlier, ulquiorra hasn't said what class he is, this has given me the belief that the top six espada are vastolorde, with 3 adjuchas (7, 8, & 10) and one gillian.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impel Down's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, Sosuke was just saying that he wanted to gather ALL the Vasto Lorde, so he might already have some, those being probably Ulquiorra and up. And Sosuke said that the Numeros the Shinigami fought were the weakest kind of Gillian, so there could still be a huge difference in Yammy, an adjustas, and them.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Horned mask???

Hi was just looking in the art section and there where a few pics with this white hollow mask (i would guess) that had horns, It looks a bit like Nels mask but i'm not sure, any help on this?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impel Down's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Horned mask???

I think it was just for the art spread that was made, but it's not clear yet. Some people say it was Neliel's mask, others say it's going to be an upgrade of Ichigo's mask.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Crude's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Horned mask???

It might have something to do with the exequias. They might show up. Maybe try to capture Nell?

New Reply
Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast