Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Gantz 253 Discussion/254 Prediction Thread

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member bumbari19's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gantz 253 Discussion/254 Prediction Thread

it will come out on 26/7/2007

anyway i think i figured out how the second alien is called: according to this italian page it's called yasenoonna, another noh mask. but apart from the obvious fact that she's a smiling girl, nothing is revealed about her, neither she's drawn in the comic of the authors page. i'll give you the link anyway:

http://www.draconico.com/comics_hannya.htm

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

^man whats up with?OKu is definantly realy slow and we need to complain about it,man Naruto released its best chapter and Gantz doesnt,i dont want to say this but when Gantz releases a chapter in two weeks Naruto becomes for me more intresting,and thas what i dont want to happen.Any one know how to contact Oku>?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ssjasper2003's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Too bad I dont know italian, so is there any more to the masks aliens other than what ken left.

2ndkurono, oku is just lazy. Lets be glad he isnt like kishi. Ive been getting annoyed with naruto for a while now. Sasuke is just made too godlike & always pulls something to cheat death. Be glad its still coming out & its gonna be around for a while.

Yea they couldve gotten points like how cherry & sakata did with killing the raptos in the kappe alien mission. They killed the smaller asians & got points & maybe left the boss to the other better gantzers.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sheard's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^ I do agree with you there that the Tokyo team probably should leave the boss to the Osaka team. Sure they have Katou, but they have him at the loss of both Koruno and Izumi.

It's already been shown that missions cannot be soloed and one super strong person cannot carry the entire weight of a mission on his back. Koruno, who is argueably stronger than Katou, couldn't solo a mission thus I see no reason to think that Katou or anyone else currently alive on the Tokyo team would have much chance if completely on their own either.

Also I do think that despite Sakata's comments about not reviving anyone, I do think that they're going to need to revive Koruno. There's something about Koruno that makes weak characters like the old man and Reika stronger, and both argueably would have died during their first mission if not for him. But it's going to be awile before we see him again because they'll need to survive the mission first, and someone that would be willing to revive over their own freedom needs to make it to 100 points... so I'm guessing that there's going to be at least one more mission. (Fortunately I can think of several characters that would go for a revive over freedom, so crossing my fingers that they manage to hold out.)

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I think next mission we will see how those sadistics(Tick,Trick and Track) get their ass kicked and how Osaka team goes on fighting the remaining aliens (Samurais and Leaders pherhaps Vampires too).
    In the End of the Chapter we will see that Osaka team is helpless against those strong enemies and we will see for the first time that osaka fighter who got 100 points 7times.

Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TheGenius's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Can't wait for Oku....I kinda think he's a little better than Nishi, in a way that he has good will. I'm starting to think that Hakirou has made him to his image. They share the same first name and he likes to take real life characters...My theory anyways...

Most of the Osaka team are simply fillers!!!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner worawat's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

For me it looks like the Osaka team will be the victim of the host-samurai guys and vamp guys and Tokyo Gantz team will act and kill the host-samurai and mayby able to take out vamp to. The osaka gantz team didnt want tokyo gantz team to intfere with theirs prey and looks like they going to get what they deserve because they are underastimating and play to much.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes but even so i think they should have at least 4 people on kuronos level in their team even if they don't have the desire to live and to help on the level of kurono

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sheard's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thegenius View Post
    Most of the Osaka team are simply fillers!!!
    Even though they've hit 100 points multiple times, I'm thinking cannon fodder.

Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TheGenius's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Cannon fodder was a great game!(haha...)

I wonder why he made that arc so long though, it tool 5 chapters to get to an actual talk with the aliens, and to know that the vampires are against Gantzers... I really wonder what he is cooking.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

i found a page where they tell the chapter and they have 1 pic, dunno if i can post it though, tell me if i can and i will

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndKurono View Post
    ^man whats up with?OKu is definantly realy slow and we need to complain about it,man Naruto released its best chapter and Gantz doesnt,i dont want to say this but when Gantz releases a chapter in two weeks Naruto becomes for me more intresting,and thas what i dont want to happen.Any one know how to contact Oku>?

What are you thinking? Oku is not slow by any means, in fact he's pretty fast in my opinion. Two weeks is not that long of a time. Some other Mangas take months and the authors take long hiatus breaks as well. There is a clear difference between the works of Gantz and Naruto.

I'd rather Oku take a week and produce a vivid and highly detailed chapter than quickly spam out some undetailed one. Character development, great storytelling, and attention to detail cannot be rushed. If you rush something great, you will ruin it. Your complaining would only make the situation worse as well. Email Oku and the time it takes him to read it, he could be drawing Gantz! Haha. On top of that it would only make him mad. He's taking the time to GIVE YOU his work, so don't complain about it. You should cherish every bit you recieve. Don't bite the hand that feeds you...you're getting Gantz free by the way.... Anyways patience is a virtue. So relax, read some other manga in between releases. Find some hobbies or something, but please don't complain about slow releases. It's panful, but worth it when you get the release in the end.

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Muddtoad View Post
    What are you thinking? Oku is not slow by any means, in fact he's pretty fast in my opinion. Two weeks is not that long of a time. Some other Mangas take months and the authors take long hiatus breaks as well. There is a clear difference between the works of Gantz and Naruto.
    what i am thinkin?well im thinkin this that i cant wait for months,or two weeks for one chapter to come out,thats kinda ridicilous,like he does,i dont know what he does,but lookin how Kishi is makin in everyweek almost,i dont hate Gantz,its my fav manga and anime but this is the one reason that pisses me off.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndKurono View Post
    what i am thinkin?well im thinkin this that i cant wait for months,or two weeks for one chapter to come out,thats kinda ridicilous,like he does,i dont know what he does,but lookin how Kishi is makin in everyweek almost,i dont hate Gantz,its my fav manga and anime but this is the one reason that pisses me off.
    Naruto can come out as fast as it does, because the art isn't very detailed and the story is shallow.
    Quality takes time. That why most of the better manga series come out at a slower pace.

It's not like your sitting on a chair doing nothing waiting for a new chapter to release. Just go read other manga in the mean time if you're bored.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner unal34's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

when 254 chapter will come? *,..,*

gantz fan

New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast