Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: Naruto Jewel Raid

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner PurpleHaze's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto Jewel Raid

(I'm not sure if this is the correct place for it, so mod's please feel free to move it to the appropriate subforum.)

Anyway, for a while I have been working on my own Naruto game which evolved from a board game I invented myself (this would be the "Jewel Raid" part.) I decided to make this thread since I figured some people on mangahelpers might be interested in the game. Though the game originated from a board game, it has many RPG elements should as characters getting promoted and learning new jutsus. Hopefully by the time I'm done you will be able to make your team of three ninjas from a selection of about 20 or so. I'm not sure when the game will be finished since I've been running in to a bit of a snag with creating all the different jutsus.

Here is a screenshot of the game: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39...n911/njr29.jpg

So if you are interested in the game, or even have ideas for me, let me know.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member fxrznaruto23's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Jewel Raid

great cant wait

New Reply