Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Ju-da-su Thread

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ju-da-su's Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Ju-da-su Thread

@richvh: Tirawit sounds fine with me (actually, it sounds very Thai-like - -"), but Kokin . . . I got to check about that first. (since I don't think I ever heard the word Kokin before . . . not as a name - -")

@gumin: ก็ป๋มเป็นพวก "เขียนยาวไม่รู้ตัว" นิงับ -*-

Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

I just noticed the prefix. XD

Anyway, I cleaned up my first post and put in a prefix now~! Had it been long already since we got the prefix in this section of the forums? (meaning the "Meet the Translators" section) . . . since I never noticed it before.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner PlayerKill's Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

หวัดดีครับ ไม่นึกว่าจะมีคนไทยที่นี่ด้วย โดยเฉพาะคนแปล แปลกใจเล็กน้อย ยินดีที่ได้รู้จักครับ!

Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

งับ สวัสดีงับ ยินดีที่ได้รู้จักนะงับ คือ เพราะพอดีป๋มแปลวันพีซให้ไทยวันพีซมาตั้งหลายปีแล้ว แต่บอร์ดไทยวันพีซมันล่ม+เปลี่ยนแปลงบ่อยอ่ะงับ เลยต้องหาที่เก็บคำแปลสำรองไว้ด้วยอ่ะงับ เลยมาที่นี่ (บวกกับคำแปลอังกฤษด้วยอ่ะ ไม่มีที่เก็บ -*- ) แต่ป๋มว่า มันก็น่าแปลกใจ . . . หรองับ? จริงอยู่ว่าป๋มไม่ค่อยเห็นคนไทยในบอร์ดอังกฤษบ่อยนัก แต่ป๋มว่าก็ไม่น่าแปลกใจนิงับ??

ยังไงก็ ยินดีที่ได้รู้จักนะงับ

I just decide to give some tips for the people who come around looking for translators of specific manga. It might sound like "Well, isn't that obvious?" but I didn't see as much people noticing it, from looking at all the [J-E] [Ch-E] stereotypical request thread in the recruiting forum. Just try look for . . . at least try asking Asian people other than those two countries, they might be able to help you out.
    Last edited by Ju-da-su; March 10, 2008 at 07:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kyubisharingan's Avatar
    Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

how long have you been learning japanese? where did u learn?
    もし僕と別れたら、一番いい人と別れるから、よりいい人を選ばなくちゃいけない。
    まだ。。。日本語習ってる

Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kyubisharingan View Post
    how long have you been learning japanese? where did u learn?
    I take Japanese as an elective at school and this is my fourth year learning the language. ^_^"

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner .break's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey! :]

Just a couple of questions; in case I use one of your translations, do I just correct what I see wrong liberally or consult you beforehand?

Also, if you ever have the time [ever], could you possibly translate Kurogane? It's a one-shot, so there wouldn't be any sort of expectation or possibility of expectation of translating future chapters. If you can't, I understand, but it's just getting buried under the new RAWs and I kinda' already cleaned this one a week ago [or tried to]. ^___^;;

Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by .break View Post
    Hey! :]

Just a couple of questions; in case I use one of your translations, do I just correct what I see wrong liberally or consult you beforehand?
    Hi! X3

Umm . . . depends, I guess. I mean, by the word "wrong" it can actually means a lot of things to me, from grammatical errors to real translation errors. So, if it's just something about the grammar, go ahead and correct it. But if it's something else, like when you don't get what I'm saying in my translation or if you find something wrong with my translation that you think it's not just my English that makes it wrong, it is preferable if you consult me first, but I won't mind if you go ahead and change it liberally as well. I mean, assuming that when you say "use one of my translations", you mean either translating it to the other language or use it for scanlation, I usually won't go around to check on either of those anyway as well . . . ^_^"

Quote Quote:
    Also, if you ever have the time [ever], could you possibly translate Kurogane? It's a one-shot, so there wouldn't be any sort of expectation or possibility of expectation of translating future chapters. If you can't, I understand, but it's just getting buried under the new RAWs and I kinda' already cleaned this one a week ago [or tried to]. ^___^;;
    I'm sorry, but I'm afraid that I'm full right now with more than 10 manga series with the average of 30-40 pages per chapters to translate, so I can' take your request. ^_^"

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Farfalla's Avatar
    Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Post Thanks / Like

First, sorry for... that ç.ç
    Anyway... sometimes you translate series that came out from games (tales of, fire emblem, etc...) but I couldn't find all the scanlations o.o I know tales of and star ocean I can find at Eternal Manga, but could you tell me where can I find the other ones?^^
    Or am I going crazy and you've never translated fire emblem and stuff? ç.ç (that would be two fails in a day ç.ç good lord...)

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks for all your translations. KIU! ^_^

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity patedecarne's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi, Judasu, good to see someone who likes one of the greatest characters ever made in games, our beloved Magnus ^^

btw, your translations are always great, and I'm keep waiting to see more!

Just for curiosity, I don't know if you already saw this video. this is one of the greatest videos I've seen! And probably one of the saddest too...

Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Farfalla View Post
    First, sorry for... that ç.ç
    Anyway... sometimes you translate series that came out from games (tales of, fire emblem, etc...) but I couldn't find all the scanlations o.o I know tales of and star ocean I can find at Eternal Manga, but could you tell me where can I find the other ones?^^
    Or am I going crazy and you've never translated fire emblem and stuff? ç.ç (that would be two fails in a day ç.ç good lord...)
    . . .

I never translate Fire Emblem . . . >.>"

So . . . >_<"

And well . . . for Tales series, it's either WoaA or Eternal. For SO2, yep, Eternal. And Persona 3 is Red Hawk. Am waiting for Persona 4 and possibly other Tales titles though (I want ToR . . . >_<")

And actually, I think I have to say thank you to you. I mean . . . *look at the date of the last post* . . . this thread had been really quiet and lonely, and I always want someone to post here as well (like with other translators' thread. tbh, I had been sneaking in and out of other people's thread because no one replies to mine . . . >.>") So, thank you~ XD

Quote Originally Posted by patedecarne View Post
    Hi, Judasu, good to see someone who likes one of the greatest characters ever made in games, our beloved Magnus ^^
    XD

Actually, it's Judas that I like, not exactly Leon. The mask and black costume win it all . . . X3 (though I'm start to take more and more liking of Keele >.>")

Quote Quote:
    btw, your translations are always great, and I'm keep waiting to see more!
    Thank you XD (though I usually think another way around with my translations. I'm a bit pessimistic as well . . . >_<")

Quote Quote:
    Just for curiosity, I don't know if you already saw this video. this is one of the greatest videos I've seen! And probably one of the saddest too...
    . . .

WOW! O_o"

I saw something similar to that before (it's Leon as well) but never saw this one. It got ToD: DC and even ToD2 context in it as well~ THAT'S AWESOME~~!!! XD

MASKIIIIIIIIIIIIE~~~!!! XD

Now I want to play ToD2 more. >.>" (tbh, I never finished the game since I got stuck . . . >_<")

Yeah, I have to agree that it's kind of sad though . . . but truly amazing~ XD
    Last edited by Ju-da-su; September 18, 2008 at 03:05 PM.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Farfalla's Avatar
    Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, if you dont mind my mistakes, then ç.ç *yup, two fails T.T gosh...* I'll visit you more often xD Rly like your translations... yours and Cnet's...
    Didn't know that you do stuff for Wings of An Angel too oo U rly do lots of stuff xD I thought there were people trying to talk to you all the time xD
    At least, you look like a huge fan of RPG, just like me^^

Edit: Just saw pate here xD I think brazilians will bug you more often =P

Happy translator day!
    (though I don't know if it's a national thing xD)
    Last edited by Farfalla; September 30, 2008 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner shirogami_tsukasa's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi, are you still looking for a proofreader? I saw your page...

Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

. . . I always look for proofreader, but there might not be anything for you to proofread right now though (since Amit said he can do FLAGS, and I already switch for CB, so there's nothing else to be proofread right now . . . >_<")

Sorry . . .

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast