Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 4 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Mahou Sensei Negima by Akamatsu Ken

Translator 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Reiu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mahou Sensei Negima! by Akamatsu Ken

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkDragon View Post
    I got a question, was Chachamaru with Negi's group since the beginning cause i didn't see her or did she just appear out of nowhere where Negi woke up?
    She's been them with from the beginning.
    Currently translating Shokoku no Altair, Kaibutsu Oujo, Peace Maker, Alto, Historie

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DrunkDragon's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wha, for reals?! I never noticed. I guess ill have to re-read the summer ark, But really she didnt stand out too much.

Translator 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Reiu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

IIRC, there was a conversation with Eva in which she said that she was allowing Chachamaru to accompany Negi. After that she showed up occasionally in the background. If you go back to chapter 186 you can see her on the 2nd page as a member of Negi's party.
    Currently translating Shokoku no Altair, Kaibutsu Oujo, Peace Maker, Alto, Historie

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh your right, she pops up once in a while, though you barely even notice her if you dont pay attention

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

W-woah... this week's chapter... XD now we know how Chachamaru experiences sex~

I mean, she said it was similar to pactio, but it's fairly obvious that the only similarity is the romantic nature behind it~ I hope they do a more proper Negima anime just so I can listen to Chacha-chan in that scenario.... (this is the first time i've read a scene with Chachamaru that I imagined Nico Robin's voice in her ">>)

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I just saw ch. 192 and man was it awesome ! I especially like the part when Kotarou-kun was acting all evil and making those faces, that was laughs Hope the trans or scanlation shows up so I'll be able to make out what happened.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I know this is jumping back a bit, but I just noticed something odd - I thought this story was taking place in an all girls school. In Yue's flashback in chapter 128, first look at the students in the shot from the back of a classroom, right after 2年前..., it looks like about half the students are male. Also, in the next frame, look over Yue's left shoulder. Both of the students there look like guys. Does this strike anyone else as odd?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If i remeber correctly only the middle school he was teaching at was all girls I don't belive the whole campus was all girls. If im wrong then thats quite the woopsy.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think thats right, I know for certain that there are guys in the academy just not sure where.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member chester's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

I havnt looked at the chapter but I believe those scenes are from the library exploration club meeting (in the beginning of middle school when they get to join clubs) which can have both guys and girls since the campus is co-ed, but I do believe he does teach in an all girls middle school on the Mahora campus.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh man I just saw chapter 195 and it was awesome. I especially loved the part where Negi is pist and is all evil looking Pure win lols. Cant wait to know what happens next week.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Rainfall's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

I didn't even fully understand what was happening in this chapter since there is no translations yet. ><
    Did anyone noticed Mana matrix style on the last page? ))
    Last edited by Rainfall; November 15, 2007 at 01:53 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Lols yeah, from what I could tell in this chapter was that Negi got mad at those guys for mistreating his students. Not sure on this but since the girls are slaves until they can pay the 1 million doucha (? not sure on this) debt or the money from that world Negi and them got the Idea of entering in a fight tournament that has a price for that much. When they arrive there their opponent was the guy Negi beat in the bar and was all scared of them Though I wonder what will happen with Mana and Takahata coming over. Wait how did they arrive in the magic world when the gate or teleport was destroyed.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Rainfall's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

I just hope they will not fight at this tournament for another ~10 chapters.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Shrimp's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm only at chapter 130 right now, but I'm a bit perplexed about Asuna's sword... It seems that, although most of the time her weapon is just her huge paper fan ("made of an unknown metal", according to the tournament's anouncer), from time to time, it turns out to be the sword she has on the card... and no one ever seems to notice the difference, not even herself.

As far as I remember, for the moment (up to chapter 130, that is), she has used it 3 times :
    - first time, chapter 61 ; when trying to save Negi from the sharks. No one makes any comment whatsoever.
    - second time, during the tournbament match against Secchan (chapter 102), after her flashback with Gatou's death. This time people notice and seem surpirsed... but even if Asuna remembers what happened during the fight, she doesn't make any comment about the sword itself.
    - 3rd time, during her "date" with Takamichi sensei (chapter 130) ; once again, no comments from anyone.

Of course I still have quite a lot of chapters to read before being up to date with the manga, and I think everything will be explained ; but now it has almost become her "casual" weapon without anyone noticing... So, my question, did I miss something ? I read the chapters again when looking for the exact pages, and I haven't seen anything explaining that. I mean, sure I can understand she uses suuch a weapon, since she seems to have such a mysterious (for the moment) past, but what's really bothering me is that no one cares. Well I'm starting to repeat myself, but you got the point.

Oh and since it's the first time I post in this section, nice to meet you all

New Reply
Page 4 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast