Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 81 of 91 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1357

Thread: Mahou Sensei Negima by Akamatsu Ken

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 353 Discussion / 354 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by bebuxe View Post
    Page 10, mid panel left, after Eva-chan announces that he will be called magister magi:
    http://www.mangareader.net/mahou-sensei-negima/353/10

It was made with purpose.
    Maybe he's clinging to Asuna like a little brother.

Also another thing has occured to me: could the class splash page in Chapter 353 mean anything? Because if I'm correct then this is probably the first major splash page in which Nodoka is positioned right next to Negi (with the possible exception of the class splash page in Chapter 346). This might just be a bit of over analysis but I'd like to think it does mean something.

And another thing: now that I think about it I wouldn't put it past Asuna to tease Negi about his supposed choice (her facial expressions while she's thinking about their compatibilty did look mischievous after all).
    Last edited by Motor Bug2005; February 29, 2012 at 11:27 AM.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member masgrande's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Motor Bug2005 View Post
    Also another thing has occured to me: could the class splash page in Chapter 353 mean anything? Because if I'm correct then this is probably the first major splash page in which Nodoka is positioned right next to Negi (with the possible exception of the class splash page in Chapter 346). This might just be a bit of over analysis but I'd like to think it does mean something.
    Lol That's the same thing I thought when I saw her next to him but Asuna's reaction doesn't match, I still hope it's Nodoka since she had the best romantic development with Negi.
    please click on them to help them grow.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by masgrande View Post
    Lol That's the same thing I thought when I saw her next to him but Asuna's reaction doesn't match.
    Like I said in my previous post I think there's a possibility that Asuna was simply teasing Negi when she was thinking about the compatibility of Negi and his supposed choice (and like I said her facial expressions did look mischievous).

Also I intend to support my preferred pairing (NegixNodoka for those who don't know) until it's 100% confirmed that it has absolutely no chance of happening.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DragonOsman2's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

I was originally supporting NegixAsuna, but now that it seems like it's completely unlikely, I'm going to my second choice, which is NegixNodoka. I do hope Nodoka wins. I'll be okay with Ayaka as well, if she'll still love Negi even when he's all grown up (since she's a pedophile).

It just can't be Eva. Even if he does love her, she's infertile, and Negi's fertile. Negi can still have kids if he gets with a girl who can have kids as well. I guess it'd be okay with Negi himself is fine with not having any children of his own, but if he wants to have kids, he can't choose Eva. Unless they can use science and magic combined to do something to Eva's body to make her fertile. She can already make herself look like a fully developed woman, anyway.

The biggest proof of Negi's fertility is Chao, if she can be born in this dimension (she said she came from another dimension to the timeline Asuna came back from). If she's from another dimension, then she probably doesn't exist and Negi's possibly actually infertile just like Eva, but there's also a possibility that Chao does exist.

But I do have to wonder why the girls always give Negi hell when he sneezes, even though they should already know he doesn't do it on purpose.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DragonOsman2 View Post
    I was originally supporting NegixAsuna, but now that it seems like it's completely unlikely, I'm going to my second choice, which is NegixNodoka.
    If it's any consolation, Negi did say that Asuna was the most precious person to him.

Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I know. And I'm happy for that. I'm not that down about this, though. As long as the ending's good, I'll be fine.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

AstroNerdBoy has posted his review of Chapter 353: Chapter 353 Review By AstroNerdBoy

edit: And DragonOsman2, since Akamatsu-sensei is apparantly incorporating the "Multiverse" theory into MSN doesn't that technically make every possible pairing canon?
    Last edited by Motor Bug2005; February 29, 2012 at 05:14 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member bebuxe's Avatar
    mmmm.... i can't tell??? it seems that i see trees after trees with wavying grass and a few birds...
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I just wonder why Negi has an allergy to women, so close to him. I mean, he would always get close to Asuna and Nekane when asleep.

Also, there should be no consideration that the one he cherishes is Eva. Partial Proof of that is the 100+yr Eva is still looking for Nagi. That means that NegixEva's relationship did not grow as couples.
    two ads this time

and visit http://hitana.deviantart.com/ , she has some inspiring pics. esp. "Yummy-75464373".

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Also, there should be no consideration that the one he cherishes is Eva. Partial Proof of that is the 100+yr Eva is still looking for Nagi. That means that NegixEva's relationship did not grow as couples.
    Yeah, I came to that conclusion as well but since Eva's manga pactio card was included with Volume 36 LE I'm expecting an Eva pactio very soon (whether it'll be on panel or not remains to be seen). At this moment in time IMO if Asuna's reaction to Negi's supposed choice wasn't her just teasing him (which I wouldn't put past her) the only logical choice I can think of is Chisame. If it was a tease then it could be almost anyone.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Killermachine252's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Unless its Chisame or Nodoka, I will not be satisfied with the ending (Asuna and Eva are okay too)

Hopefully Akamatsu doesn't completely troll his readers :P

Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

AstroNerdBoy has posted his review of Chapter 353: Chapter 353 Review By AstroNerdBoy

edit: And DragonOsman2, since Akamatsu-sensei is apparantly incorporating the "Multiverse" theory into MSN doesn't that technically make every possible pairing canon?
    Yeah, but it's not like we're gonna be seeing all of those possibilities. We'll see only the one that happens in the current timeline and dimension. It's not like Negi and Co. have the Dimension Hopper on hand.

@Bebuxe: I don't think he's allergic to women. It just happens when something irritating gets near his nose. That can't be women, can it?

And if the one he likes is Chisame, I don't think it's possible they'll hook up--if Chisame is allowed to choose, which Negi will give her the choice. She might decide to marry him to make him happy, but then she also might not.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member bebuxe's Avatar
    mmmm.... i can't tell??? it seems that i see trees after trees with wavying grass and a few birds...
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What could irritate his nose then, that coincidentally the girls have, since he has only sneezed when near them? Makeup?

PS
    You can tell I am bored. Sigh.
    two ads this time

and visit http://hitana.deviantart.com/ , she has some inspiring pics. esp. "Yummy-75464373".

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner 1337's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sweaty Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 353 Discussion / 354 Predictions

I just wonder why Negi has an allergy to women, so close to him. I mean, he would always get close to Asuna and Nekane when asleep.

True... Evangeline loves Nagi no matter what...

Proof...:

Spoiler show

Eva is highly sure to be excluded..

Yeah, I came to that conclusion as well but since Eva's manga pactio card was included with Volume 36 LE I'm expecting an Eva pactio very soon (whether it'll be on panel or not remains to be seen). At this moment in time IMO if Asuna's reaction to Negi's supposed choice wasn't her just teasing him (which I wouldn't put past her) the only logical choice I can think of is Chisame. If it was a tease then it could be almost anyone.
    May i see the pactio card?

Thanks..

And Negi and Nodoka... ftw..
    Last edited by 1337; March 01, 2012 at 07:46 AM.
    Nyuuaaa~ Most beautiful song______________4A4A82
    Spoiler show

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1337 View Post

True... Evangeline loves Nagi no matter what...

Proof...:

Spoiler show

Eva is highly sure to be excluded..

May i see the pactio card?

Thanks..

And Negi and Nodoka... ftw..
    Here it is: http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg412...png&res=medium

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner 1337's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like