Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2)
New Reply
Page 89 of 91 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1357

Thread: Mahou Sensei Negima by Akamatsu Ken

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [FINAL] Mahou Sensei Negima 355 Spoilers

Well if we want to just go by who isn't there what about Shiori? She was attracted to Negi, he has a pactio with her & she wasn't shown in the last chapter.

On a side note we have no idea about Akira, Negi's mom. No clue if she's even alive.
    It's time to prove to your friends you're worth a damn; sometimes that means dying, sometimes that means killing a whole lot of people.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

crap ending Its all I can say.... soooooo much holes and no answers till the end...

1. what happened to/with arika !?
    2. what happened to gravemaster (and who is this persoin anyway [amateru or someone else])
    3. we got to see what most of students of negi are doing now.... but what with Nekane, Anya, Luna(aka shiori who had a big part in the magic world).... or even Fate
    4. how did they save nagi... they say combined strenght but most of the students never knew that they saved negis dad....
    5. and soooooooo much school festival wasted chapters to get that negi has a girl on his mind... but we dont learn about this girl at the end.... for god sake so what were the last 20chapters for anyway....

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Togu Alaxus's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Not that I like that this era is over but a part of me likes this ending, though. Its an epilog for all of 3-A and that is not the worst ending. Naturally, I want it to continue, but...
    All this unanswered questions

Spoiler show

All I can do is hope for continuation.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member bamf's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I am probably alone in thinking this, but I think Negi married Konoka. Remember when the manga began, her grandfather joked about the two of them getting married? And how they spent so much time together at school? And how she is probably the only mage with as much/more prospective power than Negi? And how, above everything, both wish to become magister magi and save/heal the world? And how Asuna said the girl Negi likes is of the same 'type' as him (all of these together)?

I've always wanted Negi to end up with Konoka, probably because I only bought the first seven volumes as they came out and re-read them constantly. That covers all of the marriage with-, pactio with-, saving of-Konoka arcs/mini-arcs and I've always been a bit shaded toward the way the series was set up as a result. Admittedly, Konoka and Setsuna get married in the same year which would lead us to believe that they get married to each other, but I don't really see how Konoka healing the people of Negi's village really sets up for a lesbian wedding. Stan-san would not approve . If anything, healing Negi's village sets up for a marriage with Negi. You know...just healed the driving force behind his life, a bunch of people he loves there to go to the wedding, no doubt a priest (it's Wales), and the cathedral-school where he studied as a boy, etc.

There's also the fact that a marriage with Konoka just makes sense. Not just with the magister magi bit, but also politically. World/galactic hero marries heiress to an old-world noble house to which the shinmei-ryuu school is devoted. They are both super-strong, and make super-babies (just like Akira and Nagi haha), who then are prepared to save the world again.

Anyway, I liked this ending though I wouldn't have minded knowing who Negi really ended up with. It lets us grasp at straws and rant about how Konoka/Asuna/(Fate) married our favorite little magi instead of listening to people say "Told ya so!" Regardless, we'll probably find out in their cameos in Ken's next series. I'll be eagerly waiting for it. Til then, later everyone. All the best.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member bebuxe's Avatar
    mmmm.... i can't tell??? it seems that i see trees after trees with wavying grass and a few birds...
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Green Grin Re: [FINAL] Mahou Sensei Negima 355 Spoilers

Bad language:
    Spoiler show

Also, as a gift to all of you, I shall tell you that Ken wanted to make this Manga go even a tad Sci-Fi as well going to at least 400 chapters. Transformer fans would get this scope just fine. Sad, The down payment was done. No need to twaddle with the devil.

PS
    It been fun guys/gals, read you elsewhere, but I am gone. If you hunt me, maybe you can find me.
    As an authorial Critique, It takes a thousands steps to make one step in the direction to change the world. You need people, and agreeing people. But of course, I am reading a fiction, so I lose the debate.
    Last edited by bebuxe; March 11, 2012 at 05:39 AM.
    two ads this time

and visit http://hitana.deviantart.com/ , she has some inspiring pics. esp. "Yummy-75464373".

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member chusetto's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe there is a clue of Negi's girlfriend in the volumen 38 cover... or maybe the extras reveal something... xD

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

It was nice that there was summary of what happened with the girls..
    also I was expecting at least short note about Anya and Arika, but if Akamatsu-sensei didn't forsake possibility of spin-off we might see something like OVA or movie

Anyway... even though I wish Akamatsu-sansei more time to spend with his family, I'd love to read another of his works even if it was published monthly or bimonthly

edit:
    btw... to react...

I don't think it was Konoka. Well... it isn't impossible, actually I agree that its quite probable....
    But I don't think it was the case... well Konoe household is one of five regent houses that derive from Fujiwara (which is around 1400 years old and that should actually be related with imperial household) which makes Konoka politically very good choice - but there is no hint of romance in that and I believe that Akamatsu-sensei would prefer something "sweet".

According to epilogue, we know that it wasn't Yue or Nodoka, Narutaki twins aren't it either. Natsumi has Kotaro.
    It's probably not Chidzuru or any of cheerleader girls for that thing Ku-chan and Kaede are improbable too. Kaede's affection wasn't of this kind... and the thing about challenge on every new year suggests that they don't see each other that often so it's probably not her that means it should not be Sayo, Asakura, Haruna or Chisame, Chao isn't around so we can rule her out too... this way we could reduce candidates with real chances to:
    Setsuna, Chachamaru, Akira, Konoka, Asuna, Ayaka, Makie, Ako and Yuuna ... probably (though Chachamaru is quite questionable)

Out of these I'd place my bet on either Setsuna, Konoka (even though I don't think it's her, but the probability is great) or Asuna... though others are plausible as well... Ako and Yuuna wouldn't be THAT romantic... same goes for Akira... Chachamaru can't really have children (probably) so she's out too... though Ayaka isn't really out, we could see that Negi always distanced himself from her a bit...

Also it's not that Shinmeiryuu is affiliated to Konoe household... If your read again about the organization itself (bits at different places including LH) then it sounds more like mercenary organization or more maybe bounty hunters specialized in exorcism - from the different snippets you can find that they get missions (probably from officials like mage associations or government) also it was revealed that it was Setsuna's mission to guard Konoka and that her presence in Mahora was actually against her official orders (if I'm not mistaken)
    Saying this, they are probably just one member organization of that western mage association that is presently led by Konoe Household...
    Last edited by deSolAxe; March 11, 2012 at 04:00 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member OtakuModeEngage's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [FINAL] Mahou Sensei Negima 355 Discussion

No, Konoka should have married Setsuna, throughout the entire story it is obvious they have feelings for each other... well, whatever, after this crappy ending, if I never hear the word Negima again, it would be too soon.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bowser's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

So much that's unanswered...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah there is NO WAY that Setsuna and Konoka didn't marry. No way. You don't build up that much and then have them go off and marry men. They had their epilogues on the same page and their lines about marriage were the same.

You can cross those two off of Negi's marriageable list as well. It's just not possible.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member fg7dragon's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, Akamatsu left quite a few important issues unanswered such as Arika, but I have to admit that the ending was beautiful, really in tune with the series as a whole. That last page in particular was really heart warming, really putting things in perspective, reminding us how the series began with the greenhorn Negi and how it ended with the badass Negi.
    Regarding the girl Negi ended up with, I'm pretty sure it was
    Spoiler show
    though I'm leaning towards the second. It's from her comments to Nagi in the last chapter.
    At any rate, I hope everyone enjoyed the series as much as I did. Looking forward to Akamatsu-sensei's next masterpiece.
    http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/4/l_2689eeaa05ef4fbe97431b817c37274e.jpg

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner 1337's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Re: [FINAL] Mahou Sensei Negima 355 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by fg7dragon View Post
    Spoiler show
    Spoiler show
    Last edited by 1337; March 11, 2012 at 06:37 PM.
    Nyuuaaa~ Most beautiful song______________4A4A82
    Spoiler show

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Except for the fact that it was said that Her & Yue's first love was shattered.
    It's time to prove to your friends you're worth a damn; sometimes that means dying, sometimes that means killing a whole lot of people.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member HaiSuShi's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show
    Naruto-kun...I've always...always been chasing after you. Even...now. But... once this war ends, I'm going to stop once and for all.
    Next time, I'll be next to you, holding your hand...walking with you! Wait for me!!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner 1337's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Motorcycle View Post
    Except for the fact that it was said that Her & Yue's first love was shattered.
    There is always 2nd love and 3rd love of Negi.. it always works.. Negi is a gentle and kind person..
    Nyuuaaa~ Most beautiful song______________4A4A82
    Spoiler show

New Reply
Page 89 of 91 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 LastLast