Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 90 of 91 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1357

Thread: Mahou Sensei Negima by Akamatsu Ken

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [FINAL] Mahou Sensei Negima 355 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Motorcycle View Post
    Except for the fact that it was said that Her & Yue's first love was shattered.
    in what context? I have not yet read it due to lacking a computer with ad block for manga fox, and have resorted trying trans late the clip from astronerdboy with jap-enlgish dictionary the agony.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member xdanx's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

To be frank, I couldn't care less about who did he like. I let that girlish stuff to, precisely, girls. But I find this ending way to short, like made in a rush. I really can't believe such a great manga will have this (quite lame and unexplanatory) ending, and considering it mentions stuff like "that's a story for another time", I really don't think this is just over like that.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member OtakuModeEngage's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xdanx View Post
    To be frank, I couldn't care less about who did he like. I let that girlish stuff to, precisely, girls. But I find this ending way to short, like made in a rush. I really can't believe such a great manga will have this (quite lame and unexplanatory) ending, and considering it mentions stuff like "that's a story for another time", I really don't think this is just over like that.
    I don't know about that, I'm a guy, but I find it rather aggravating that he wouldn't tell us who Negi loves. The entire series, no, the entire last arc was leading up to it. He made a big point to even have events ans mini arcs surround the topic, what with girls chasing him and all. After building up so much suspense on the topic, he leaves us hanging? This is one of the greatest let downs I have ever felt while reading manga, a troll ending.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok for everyone who is complaining about us not getting our answer. well we did, in a way. If you go back to the end of chapter 353 Asuna forces Negi to confess who he likes.

Spoiler show

Asuna also states that everyone still has a chance.

In 355 no we dont find out who Negi chose because of the time of the epilogue Negi is still single. and no he didnt get married because that picture of him in a tux is at kotaros and natsumi's wedding. And It also states that Makie is still chasing after Negi. After we do all the math removing the ppl who never had that connection with Negi, ppl who are with other ppl and all those who ended up away form negi you can narrow it down to Four conclusive endings

1. Negi is living the bachelor life.
    2. Negi is dating Asuna
    3. Negi is dating Chachamaru, after all she did get wound up everyday.
    4. Negi is dating some one who is not one of his students
    I would add Makie but she would have no need to chase Negi if she already caught him, nor would she still be chasing him if he got married.

I am for number 1. He is working on stop and wont have the time for a significant other. yea he could have settled down at the end with one of the and if he did thats fine. We already know what student he had a crush on that should be enough.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tommytk View Post
    Ok for everyone who is complaining about us not getting our answer. well we did, in a way. If you go back to the end of chapter 353 Asuna forces Negi to confess who he likes.

Spoiler show

In 355 no we dont find out who Negi chose because of the time of the epilogue Negi is still single. and no he didnt get married because that picture of him in a tux is at kotaros and natsumi's wedding. And It also states that Makie is still chasing after Negi. After we do all the math removing the ppl who never had that connection with Negi, ppl who are with other ppl and all those who ended up away form negi you can narrow it down to Four conclusive endings

2. Negi is dating Asuna
    I would add Makie but she would have no need to chase Negi if she already caught him, nor would she still be chasing him if he got married.
    To address your, "we did -get an answer-" , you gave proof of Asuna getting the answer, and that in no way constitutes as us finding out. Its nice and all that you were able to pick out options out of the context, but that is no more than word based assumptions. The point being, he did not give us the answer, and thus he has let down all of his readers who he enticed with the build up of suspense in the subject. To put it plainly, this trolling bullshit is unacceptable professionalism of an artist. And as a reader who loved his work, I am pissed.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tommytk View Post

Spoiler show

2. Negi is dating Asuna

I am for number 1. He is working on stop and wont have the time for a significant other. yea he could have settled down at the end with one of the and if he did thats fine. We already know what student he had a crush on that should be enough.
    Following that line of thought, if it says that Makie is still chasing for Negi because he is available. Then why Nodoka's and Yue's love is shattered?

And why hasn't nobody mentioned Eva? For one I like that pairing, and Asuna said in chapter 353 "I mean you are both the same kind of people" (well that phrase can still be interpreted in many ways)

Do anyone know why this rushed ending? Is there something official or just speculation?

Country
    Switzerland
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys..
    I would like to share my story today..
    Its about how I got into negima..

I found my first copy or negima back when I was in a treatment center for my sickness, I was 12..
    The doctors told me my recovery would be hard..
    I give up hopes back then, I was alone in the states doing my recovery..

I was ready to accept death or permanent immobility..
    But then one day, they change my room to the old wings..
    In that room, I found someone left a copy of negima, it was a pirated one, bad english as well..

I reach to it out of boredom,
    and I remember it was when they in the Library Island..
    My heart race reading it, my mind travel far to japan and my soul is cherished..

I look it up on the internet, and Im hooked..
    I look forward to the weekly release, and I start to smile, I start to believe..

A year from that Im fully healed, out of the center, go back to middle school and have a normal life..
    My life was reformed by negima, it give me hope and laughter..
    It gave me courage to face the future, and faith in people..
    Not a day I do not check the internet for the new release..

Now Im 19 and in Switzerland doing my Bachelor..
    Im crying out of happiness the manga is a huge success and the characters reach their happy ending..
    But a part of me is uber sad for not being able to thank Akamatsu Sensei properly..

I wish I could send him a letter of gratitude..
    Just to tell him my story, and how his story got me through hard times..
    Chemo was painful, but I always told myself "hold on, be strong! U will live and u get to read more negima!"
    And I did, and Im healed.. A huge part of it thanks to Negima..

I would love to know where to send a letter for Akamatsu Sensei..
    If any of you could help me, I'll be grateful for the rest of my life..

Thank you..
    Warmest regards,
    Malvin Hartwell.

Malvinhartwell@gmail.com

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Caster Pheonix's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Well considering every time someone gets picked in a harem there's usually a s.storm from the 'Internet Otaku Community'(IOC) for who isn't picked, you can't blame authors in general for sidestepping due to abuse.(see Kampfer for example).

either way,though I think this was a decent manga. Always thought that the manga could of done more with Negi's dark powers rather than the harem aspect.

.........Chisame.
    Last edited by Caster Pheonix; March 13, 2012 at 11:13 AM.

Snatchers, what a great game!

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bludvein's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I was extremely disappointed with this whole ending. He completely wasted the last few chapters on gags rather than actually wrapping up the story. He practically completely ignored the whole overarching drive of the main character. From the beginning, Negi's whole goal was to find his father, and instead it was relegated to a brief mention in the final chapter. Getting led on for 300+ chapters only for it to be completely skipped is just....Also, we never did find out what happened to Negi's mother either.

Ive seen some pretty terrible endings but this ranks up there with some of the worst. Its not even right to call it an ending, more of a "wtf was that?" kinda deal.

Was there any reason outside of boredom for this crap ending? As far as I know it had pretty good ratings and there was no legal reason either.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So I read the Chapter but I'm a little confused. Who did negi end up with?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member masgrande's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Xitrial View Post
    Following that line of thought, if it says that Makie is still chasing for Negi because he is available. Then why Nodoka's and Yue's love is shattered?
    I think the main reason that Nodoka and Yue had their love shattered is because they were the only ones who asked for a reply by graduation while the others just confessed their love without asking for a reply.
    please click on them to help them grow.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Caster Pheonix View Post
    Well considering every time someone gets picked in a harem there's usually a s.storm from the 'Internet Otaku Community'(IOC) for who isn't picked, you can't blame authors in general for sidestepping due to abuse.(see Kampfer for example).

either way,though I think this was a decent manga. Always thought that the manga could of done more with Negi's dark powers rather than the harem aspect.

.........Chisame.
    Not at all, sure, I would prefer he be with Konoka than Yume, but I would must rather he be with Yume, or any other girl for that matter, than be with no one. The story has been building up to this point from the beginning, he loaded the gun, lined his sights, took of the safety, and pulled the trigger for us. The targets where clearly in range and impossible to miss, and yet he loaded the gun with blanks?! This is a crap ending for that alone, but lets consider for a moment that he did inform us of Negis wife, the ending is still crap because so many questions were left unanswered, because the driving force of the story, Negi's search for his father, concludes without us even knowing how it begun, not to mention what happened. The last few chapters he just throws out the plot and says 'fuck it'.

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

As I expected, the poor boy was abused by these girls when he didn't even have reach puberty for too long. He never was in love to begin with, he just told Asuna one girl he likes a bit more than the others. He is now insensitive.

Best harem end so far, the raging girls got what they deserve.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Confused Re: [FINAL] Mahou Sensei Negima 355 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by masgrande View Post
    I think the main reason that Nodoka and Yue had their love shattered is because they were the only ones who asked for a reply by graduation while the others just confessed their love without asking for a reply.
    Well, first off neither of them gave him the deadline Yue suggested he wait until then to reply after Nodoka confessed and kissed him, and I don't think Yue asked for a reply. Second, I think the major reason they were both the only ones eliminated was because he got sick of writing it, and knew their characters would need to confront the fall out and he didn't want to deal with it. Because after reviewing the whole progress of the story, Nodoka seemed to be the only one that the boy even considered besides Asuna and maybe Chisame(or as I call her Asuna proxy), but as the magical world arch reach 300 there is quantum leap in the pace.Really the best place to have the two reconciled if Nodoka did win would have been in the battle against the Lifemaker, but he denied us that even though they had miss instant win (Asuna) to hurry that along.

By the way OtakuModeEngage who's Yume?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Libarian View Post
    By the way OtakuModeEngage who's Yume?
    Ah... fail, I meant Yue, lol. Well in the end, coming here to complain about how he failed to give us a proper ending is pointless. I'll just let Negima slip away like a bad dream to be replaced by other manga.

New Reply
Page 90 of 91 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 LastLast