Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What aspects of Hashirama did Madara gain from his cells?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What aspects of Hashirama did Madara gain from his cells?

As far as I know, Madara only gained the Rinnegan and Mokuton. I was wondering if Madara gained Sage mode or is that something that Hashirama learned rather then through his blood?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What aspects of Hashirama did Madara gain from his cells?

Learned, obviously. Otherwise, Yamato would have that too.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Madara got:

1-Senju DNA so indirecly Rinnegan.
    2-Insane chakra (capacity and potency, just look at Hashirama braking ET control).
    3-Mokuton.
    4-Probably his special regen to as i and many belived its tied to his Mokuton ability.

Sage Mode is a learned ability. At best he gained the ability to learn it as he got tons of chakra... Don't get me wrong Madara probably had the ability to learn SM even before Hashirama's infusion as he had a TON of chakra even before that...

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

I disagree. Yamato's chakra reserve isn't too impressive and he's supposed to be a clone of Hashirama. He doesn't seem to have any extraordinary regenerative abilities either.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Azuma View Post
    I disagree. Yamato's chakra reserve isn't too impressive and he's supposed to be a clone of Hashirama. He doesn't seem to have any extraordinary regenerative abilities either.
    He is an imperfect imitation of the first. He is not exacly a clone. He does NOT have identical DNA with Hashirama. His DNA was changed to mimic as best as possible that of Hashirama.

He was a normal baby and then Orochimar did experiments by changing his DNA...

Because of the above and by his own admission he is nothing before Hashirama. Now Madara got the exact same DNA as Hashirama as part of his body. Big difference.

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    He is an imperfect imitation of the first. He is not exacly a clone. He does NOT have identical DNA with Hashirama. His DNA was changed to mimic as best as possible that of Hashirama.

He was a normal baby and then Orochimar did experiments by changing his DNA...

Because of the above and by his own admission he is nothing before Hashirama. Now Madara got the exact same DNA as Hashirama as part of his body. Big difference.
    No, I'm pretty sure Orochimaru injected Hashirama's DNA into him. Either Madara magically infused a lot more of Hashirama's DNA into himself and the amount is proportional to the influence, or he was simply more compatible with the DNA given that they share a common ancestor and thus could exploit it better. I don't think Madara obtained any chakra boost from the cells. But that is strictly irrelevant given that his supply is infinite so it's impossible to tell.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nitsthegame's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Madara surely didnt get Hashi's sense of humour

visit me here

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Azuma View Post
    No, I'm pretty sure Orochimaru injected Hashirama's DNA into him. Either Madara magically infused a lot more of Hashirama's DNA into himself and the amount is proportional to the influence, or he was simply more compatible with the DNA given that they share a common ancestor and thus could exploit it better. I don't think Madara obtained any chakra boost from the cells. But that is strictly irrelevant given that his supply is infinite so it's impossible to tell.
    Its genetic splicing:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/291/15

Again he modified Yamato to resemble Hashirama but he was far from getting the original. The DNA that resulted was a weak copy. Imperfect.

Madara has actual Hashirama DNA in him no diferent then Danzo. You can see his face on his chest and what not.

You should also find it interesting that all the wood Yamato does is squared. Like in artificial wood looking. Hashirama has round "tree like" wood.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Its possible that it was learned but is it possible that Hashirama's specific sage mode is a KG? I mean it could be that since Uchiha have Sharingan the Senju have sage mode. The SO6P wasn't called a sage for nothing right? Besides the Senju have all that life force and stamina. Sage mode is also classified as a Senjutsu.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Knightmare of heaven 0's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by redrob098 View Post
    Its possible that it was learned but is it possible that Hashirama's specific sage mode is a KG? I mean it could be that since Uchiha have Sharingan the Senju have sage mode. The SO6P wasn't called a sage for nothing right? Besides the Senju have all that life force and stamina. Sage mode is also classified as a Senjutsu.
    He's called a sage because he holds great wisdom and power.Naruto is also called a sage because he has mastered Sage arts which makes him more powerful.SO6P might've learnt pretty much every Sage variant of sage art XD Being called a sage doesn't necessarily mean that he has mastered Sage mode.Madara shouldn't be able to use sage mode now.Why would he even want it now that he's an Edo,He could do bigger things with his rinnegan XD

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Its genetic splicing:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/291/15

Again he modified Yamato to resemble Hashirama but he was far from getting the original. The DNA that resulted was a weak copy. Imperfect.

Madara has actual Hashirama DNA in him no diferent then Danzo. You can see his face on his chest and what not.

You should also find it interesting that all the wood Yamato does is squared. Like in artificial wood looking. Hashirama has round "tree like" wood.
    Genetic slicing would be implanting Hashirama's Dna into Yamato's Dna, roughly the same as with Madara and Danzo except more refined. Remember, Kabuto used Yamato's Dna to enhance the Zetsus.

If I recall right, Yamato only said that his control over the Kyuubi was weaker. But given the difference in stamina, it makes sense that Yamato's feats would be weaker in comparison. And Yamato can make "round and living" wood, while Hashirama's buddha appeared to be "carved". Not to mention that Bijuu sealing technique was originally Hashirama's.

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Speaking of Madara and Hashirama, how ironic would you grade this page: http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/577/12? Madara sure saw through Hashirama's Clone Jutsu..

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What do you mean ironic? He says right there that he saw through the technique with his Sharingan, which he didn't have activated at the end of their battle.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Azuma
    Speaking of Madara and Hashirama, how ironic would you grade this page: http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/577/12? Madara sure saw through Hashirama's Clone Jutsu..
    I'm still of the opinion he let him stab him so that he would think he died, so he could leave the battle with Hashirama's DNA. Hashirama looked like he thought something was fishy at the end of that fight. Almost like it was easier than he expected.

That, or the fact that his Sharingan wasn't active meant he couldn't tell the difference.

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    What do you mean ironic? He says right there that he saw through the technique with his Sharingan, which he didn't have activated at the end of their battle.
    I know, I was just looking through older chapters and found that funny, given that his inability to do so was what defeated him.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast