Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member •Sasuke•'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Shoujo] Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah, a link to the scanlated raw. I thought the chapter truly is out.

Spoiler show

News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't want to sound bad but the author should really get her pace going, I don't see any point
    of dragging some things any longer. It can be faster and it should be. Waiting 2 weeks for chapters
    like this kindda gets to me, y'know..it feels like rinse and repeat again.
    This chapter at least confirms that ren really needs kyoko by his side. I really want this arc to pull them very very much closer
    and I hope it does..and that we get to ren's back story soon.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

True, true... I think it's been dragging for far too long... I'm tired of waiting for some kind of meaningful advance in the story... It's not helping that Ren is being all angsty... I want to shake him to reality. *sigh*

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Is the scanlated version out yet? Or at the least the summary or quick translations of the raw? Feel free to share it, but remember to put it in spoiler box. ;D

Anyway, yeah, true, there isn't really an advance in this chapter. I do agree that we need to move forward and start getting in the pressure of Ren's problems and see how it is solved. I guess the author wants to bring us in to Ren's gloomy world even more? XD

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member •Sasuke•'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

8. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally Sho shows up again... Despite his harsh words, he actually cares a lot about that "shape-shifting demoness", eh? I wonder if in the next chapter he's going to go meet Kyouko again.. It's going to be interesting since Ren will be around Kyouko.
    Ren.. still dealing with that problem... Oh... still no clue of the end of this...

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I had just read the scanlated version of chapter 184 and chapter 185. So late.

Chapter 184 wasn't something much. Just another part of how Kyouko saved Ren again from the brink of insanity... Very strange of her to reply like that after the 'small accident' related to the shooting. What a strange character she played there. ^^; I agree with yukihime03 on chapter 185 related to Ren. This is getting too dragged on that I feel somehow bored. Why don't they just skip to a more significant part of the shooting so this current Ren arc would be done soon? I understand it is important to Ren as it is tied to his past, but still... a bit too much. The good thing is that I get to see Shou's distorted face again at first few pages, how much I missed him. *__* He is so sweet. Wait, did Shou call Kyouko or is it the other way around?

I was reading the scanlated chapter at Mechgouki's LJ where there is also a post related to how Kyouko is a masochist. What do you guys think? :P From what I can see, she does have that element inside of her. Not only because maybe there is that trait from inside of her, but also because of how Shou treated her before in the beginning. As she was very attracted and loyal to Shou back then, she would accept any kind of treatment... and that only make her masochistic part grew even more. XD Then again, thinking about it, the characters in this story feels like masochists and tsundere a lot, eh. XDD

Also, Mechgouki mentioned that he/she wouldn't work on Skip Beat! again. I wonder who would continue? In the post it is mentioned that there is another group doing it faster, but when I searched I found nothing. It is not even listed in MangaUpdates. >__<

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Wait, did Shou call Kyouko or is it the other way around?
    Of course it's Sho calling Kyoko.

I was reading the scanlated chapter at Mechgouki's LJ where there is also a post related to how Kyouko is a masochist. What do you guys think? :P From what I can see, she does have that element inside of her. Not only because maybe there is that trait from inside of her, but also because of how Shou treated her before in the beginning. As she was very attracted and loyal to Shou back then, she would accept any kind of treatment... and that only make her masochistic part grew even more. XD Then again, thinking about it, the characters in this story feels like masochists and tsundere a lot, eh. XDD
    I don't really think she's a masochistic. In the beginning, I think she received the harsh treatment from the Sho simply because she didn't even know that it's a harsh treatment. She was just too pure and innocent back then.
    In fact, I think she's more of a sadist. See her little demons that can choke you? She even likes to curse and torture the "voodoo" dolls she made to present Sho and Ren. :|

New chapter!!! It seems that the story will move on... Finally. But in the end of the chapter... . So you're quite a sharp girl, eh, Kyoko? Now I'm dying to know what will happen next. Ren is not out of his Kuon moments yet, so this problem is still unsolved. I wonder how the story will progress now.

(And Kyoko does not even blink to see Ren naked? )

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

You call that an advance in plot? Hard for me to think so.

Either way, nothing much new on the new chapter. Slowly my interest in this series drops bit by bit which is sad. However with the speed and the content of the chapter itself, this feels way too dragged on. I want more Shou () and I want more speed to the plot, pleaseeeee~

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

You call that an advance in plot? Hard for me to think so.
    It's an advance, because now they're going back to their true selves for a while. (At least, I get to see normal Ren. I'm tired of looking at an all-black Ren.)

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Such a long time already, I have almost forgotten the plot of this series.

Catching up with latest chapters, I feel kind of happy leaving the Cain Heel stage behind for a while. It has been too dark for me, and I prefer this daily laugh and its ups and downs more than anything, haha~ Such a refreshing sight to see Shou + Kyouko + Ren altogether in one place. Such a great combo. Reading their conversations are very funny too, hahaha~ XDDD

I'm just wondering if we will return to Cain Heel shooting again? Since the filming is not yet done, right?

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha, I wonder what Ren will think. We all know how jealous Ren can be. It has been so long without Shou and I hope we can see more of this triangle love. Ren acknowledges Shou as the biggest threat so it will be interesting to see them fight each other.

And yes, we will return to Cain Heel shooting. I just hope that in the next shooting, Ren will be able to solve his problem.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Ren will just use his angry smile, intimidating Kyouko all the time while trying to act cool in front of Shou, bwahaha~

I seriously think that this Cain Heel arc is taking a bit too long. Maybe because the release is slow as well, but I feel as if they talk way too much that it's starting to get boring. :|

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL~ I like it when Ren uses that smile. A dazzling smile with an overwhelmingly dark aura behind it.

Yeah, it's why I'm hoping something major will happen between Ren and Shou.
    I remember that I first read this manga when I was in junior high school. Wow. It has been for 9 or 10 years?

New Reply
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast