Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Shoujo] Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki

Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    I don't think it's just an act anymore... Well, they do act as if they're still in their roles, but what they are doing... it's for the sake of Ren and Kyoko, not Cain Heel and Setsuka. Maybe for them, it's necessary? I don't know what's happening anymore.
    I guess so, since Kyouko started to relate to various things, not only see Cain Heel as who he is but also the Ren behind him. Just... this is not the development I was expecting. Ren was mad because what Kyouko did with Shou, and Kyouko herself was probably somehow irritated with what Shou said? Where did this come from?

When she left a kiss mark on his forehead, I thought, "O..kay. Whatever." But when she opens his clothes... I felt like screaming. I just can't believe it. Every time I turn the pages, I was like: What? WHAT? WHAT??!!!
    Why is it that the development goes this far??
    LOL~ I know, right. When I saw those pages I said, "No, please don't. I'm not mentally ready, thank you."

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    I guess so, since Kyouko started to relate to various things, not only see Cain Heel as who he is but also the Ren behind him. Just... this is not the development I was expecting. Ren was mad because what Kyouko did with Shou, and Kyouko herself was probably somehow irritated with what Shou said? Where did this come from?
    It's as if she realizes Ren's struggle and she doesn't want him to fall so low like her? I get it that she wants to help her but...
    I wonder what Shou will do if he knows he's the one who started all of this... Sounds ironic.

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    LOL~ I know, right. When I saw those pages I said, "No, please don't. I'm not mentally ready, thank you."
    Now I'm both excited and scared of the next chapter. What will they do??!!

---------- Post added December 31, 2012 at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was December 01, 2012 at 10:42 PM ----------

Arrrrrggghhhh~~~

I'm half "WTF?!!" and half "ROFL~" with the newest chapter...

WTF half: Kiss mark??? Seriously??! With that position on bed??!

ROFL half: Oh God, so funny!! Both Kyoko and Ren's inner side are actually different from their outer expression!! Especially Kyoko!! She freaks out inside but remains so annoyingly calm in the outside.. How can she do that??

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

The last chapter was 'scary'. I clicked on each page getting worried and worried even more. I'm glad both hold back like that or else I can have a heart attack, LOL~ I'm impressed by both. They managed to hold back for the sake of acting. Although it's scary as well.

I wonder if they'd feel awkward towards each other the next time they meet? At least inside. They won't show it up front, I guess.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure if they're still acting.. I mean, somehow the lines between reality and acting have blurred for these two... They're doing it for the sake of acting, yes, but actually if we go deeper, we can see that it's for their own real selves too. Kyoko starts doing that because she wants to heal Ren, not Cain Heel.
    Awkward? Of course, especially for Kyoko, but yeah, they won't show it up front. We will feel awkward too after those "stuffs".

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

New chapter out.

LOL at Kyouko's thoughts. I so totally understand her, but still amazing that she can switch to Setsu so fast. Ren on the other hand didn't seem affected as much.. I'm sure he did, but well, he managed his composure pretty well. Or maybe inside his head many things going on like Kyouko has, LOL~ But still no progress. God, I'm getting bored of this Cain Heel arc. :| Give me more Shou and more love triangle and more acting somewhere else. Let's just move on with this Cain Heel. >_<

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay, just some comments for the new chapter.

I suppose the chest is open wide now and can't be locked again. Jealousy really does wonder. It is also revealed that Kyouko in the past who liked Shou did have some jealousy (and she actually saw him kissing another girl) and she had always suppressed it and kept smiling. Poor Kyouko. She really can't take it anymore, eh...

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay, just some comments for the new chapter.

I suppose the chest is open wide now and can't be locked again. Jealousy really does wonder. It is also revealed that Kyouko in the past who liked Shou did have some jealousy (and she actually saw him kissing another girl) and she had always suppressed it and kept smiling. Poor Kyouko. She really can't take it anymore, eh...
    I read this today. What do I feel...

Dunno, I feel flat? I think it was somehow crystal clear that Kyouko would fall to Ren eventually, and their small encounters one by one built up the key to open the chest. And that was the final component. I suppose she had put more emotion in acting as Setsu, enjoying the moments with Ren as Cain Heel. I seriously hope this Cain Heel arc will soon end and that we'll see things moving forward actually, be it about career or about their relationship (where's Shou duhuhu)...

Anyway, I don't think Kyouko will confess unless Ren did it first.

News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

I think this arc would be much better if the translations isn't so darn terrible and the pacing a little faster
    and also not shoving the sister-brother thing too much in our face.
    However, I believe that this arc has made it's point and purpose. Getting Kyoko to realize her feelings for Ren through the acting

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zeltrax View Post
    I think this arc would be much better if the translations isn't so darn terrible and the pacing a little faster
    and also not shoving the sister-brother thing too much in our face.
    However, I believe that this arc has made it's point and purpose. Getting Kyoko to realize her feelings for Ren through the acting
    For me the translations are okay. But lately because of the acting I feel like we get double the normal talking bubbles because of what they say outside and their thoughts inside. Especially from Kyouko, if I remember correctly. A bit too tiring reading through all of that. And I agree with the sister-brother thing!

At this point I totally can't imagine how this series would end.

---------- Post added May 14, 2013 at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was April 20, 2013 at 12:28 PM ----------

And the box is closed again. Let's bet how many chapters Ren will take to re-open the box?

But so far Kyouko seems to think that it's not yet love, it's more jealousy or something like that?

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

JUST THROW SHOU IN FOR MORE DRAMA!

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I really, really, really need more Shou.

Chapter 203 basically just confirmed what we had been guessing so far... and that Kyouko had fully acknowledged her feelings. I'm glad it's over, this chapter marks the end of Cain Heel arc apparently and is getting ready for a new one. Kinda hope it'll be the last one. I mean, I just need a bunch of confession, a bunch of punches (for Shou mainly, yeah), a bunch of tears, and a happy ending. -__-

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

To be honest, I have no idea at all what Kyoko was saying to the president.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

One burning question: Will she finally make the connection? Will she?? WILL SHE??

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, the story is still progressing very slowly, but I forgive this new chapter since it's just hilarious and pitiable. How can one cockblock oneself? Ren is a prime example. He seems really desperate for Kyoko's kiss that I pity him, especially because her hesitance is caused by him as Ren. Well, at least Kyoko confirms to him that she has a special place for Ren. The chapter has a hanging ending again, I'm dying to know whether she will give him that kiss.

Queen of The Damned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Nami's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Aw....The latest chapter is just moving too slowly. i can feel myself skipping the pages. Agrees with Yukihime why can't she just see the linK! This story arc has just lost that juicy momentum so let down after the Cain Heel Arc

▲Away till end June. ▲

New Reply
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast