Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki

Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Shoujo] Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~ Chapter 191 is seriously something! Continuing the strange meeting of this funny trio in a station, Shou and Kyouko had a serious talk about her feelings toward Ren. The way she said it was so funny~ Though it is also sad. She denied all possibility of having romantic relationship ever since Shou failed her. That stupid jerk. Look at his quite happy expression too after Kyouko's confession, although he knows that Ren likes her and will probably open his hand for her feelings. He got himself worked up for his ex-maid, very interesting. :|

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I seriously wonder if Shou realizes how stupid he is. Even before he starts to get worked up, he is already the loser. He dumped her and now wants her back? Hah! That already shows how much he's a loser. I hope Ren will beat him up for good. (Wow~ I'm so bloodthirsty. )

Ren and Kyouko already realize the feelings they have. I wonder when they will realize the feeling the other has. It will be interesting, no?

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    I seriously wonder if Shou realizes how stupid he is. Even before he starts to get worked up, he is already the loser. He dumped her and now wants her back? Hah! That already shows how much he's a loser. I hope Ren will beat him up for good. (Wow~ I'm so bloodthirsty. )

Ren and Kyouko already realize the feelings they have. I wonder when they will realize the feeling the other has. It will be interesting, no?
    Aye, agreed completely.

I seriously think what will the author do with Shou. He has always been the villain, and we don't even get to see more reasons behind his bad action towards Kyouko. I suspect it is just like that, he really thought of Kyouko nothing but her maid.. So why bother? Because he likes her now. Very ironic, since Kyouko probably doesn't expect nor want his love again now. But somehow I prefer him more than Ren, LOL~ I think Shou and Kyouko are better for each other, gyahahaha~

I'm still not sure if Kyouko sees Ren in a romantic way, although this last chapter does give that kind of impression...

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Aye, agreed completely.

I seriously think what will the author do with Shou. He has always been the villain, and we don't even get to see more reasons behind his bad action towards Kyouko. I suspect it is just like that, he really thought of Kyouko nothing but her maid.. So why bother? Because he likes her now. Very ironic, since Kyouko probably doesn't expect nor want his love again now. But somehow I prefer him more than Ren, LOL~ I think Shou and Kyouko are better for each other, gyahahaha~

I'm still not sure if Kyouko sees Ren in a romantic way, although this last chapter does give that kind of impression...
    Nah, Shou doesn't deserve Kyouko after what he had done to her. Kyouko needs someone who can help her to improve and reach her dreams, and that's Ren.

I think she did. It's just that after her last experience with love, she doesn't want to think it is love. I can't say it's love love, but she does care a lot for him. I wonder what she will feel if she knows Ren was his fairy prince.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone noticed just how bad translations of this series have gotten recently? Ch. 192 was impossible to understand at times. I'm trying to find raws to translate myself but all I can get is the same Chinese scan

And so far this arc is pretty disappointing anyway: it's just build up and build up and build up and no real conflict or resolution. I can't wait for Kyoko to have a heart to heart with Ren about his past, and I wish she'd grow a pair and tell Sho where to go already.

I love this manga but argh it's so unsatisfying recently.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, the new chapter is ... so-so.
    No interesting development. :/
    I just hope that in the next chapter, they can work on a solution about Ren's past. I've missed his smiles (even the scary one).

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OwlRed View Post
    Has anyone noticed just how bad translations of this series have gotten recently? Ch. 192 was impossible to understand at times. I'm trying to find raws to translate myself but all I can get is the same Chinese scan

And so far this arc is pretty disappointing anyway: it's just build up and build up and build up and no real conflict or resolution. I can't wait for Kyoko to have a heart to heart with Ren about his past, and I wish she'd grow a pair and tell Sho where to go already.

I love this manga but argh it's so unsatisfying recently.
    Hi there, welcome!

I have always used Mechgouki's works, but last time I checked she said she was stopping it so I'm not sure anymore who's working on latest scanlations. I think Skip Beat is using too much unnecessary dialogues lately. Often I feel there is too many text, and kind of boring reading it.

We need action.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

New chapter is out.

Sorry but I'm totally not hyped up at all.

Ren was mad because of Shou's call. Kyouko realized something and... did that. Eh, things turned in a way too strange for me to follow.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Uh, I'm rather curious though... Will Kyoko do something?

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder. She seems to be in the sister-who-is-super-in-love-with-her-brother mode so there is a chance she would do something. But I don't think anything bold, though. This series never really go that far with Kyouko. XD

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Whoa. WHOA.

I started to read the new chapter this morning with sleepy eyes but ended up awake by the time I finished reading.

I mean, WHOA.

I did expect Kyouko to do something but now I'm a bit scared of what's happening.

WHOA.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Whoa. WHOA.

I started to read the new chapter this morning with sleepy eyes but ended up awake by the time I finished reading.

I mean, WHOA.

I did expect Kyouko to do something but now I'm a bit scared of what's happening.

WHOA.
    You mean chapter 194, right? I thought you meant new chapter, like in chapter 195. Well, yes, surprising. I just hope it's not a form of runaway or something else. It feels a bit like an act though. A dangerous one too. XD

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I do mean Chapter 195.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, God. It's even scarier than previous chapter. Oh, my.

They can't be serious, right? It's all just an act. Still it's scary. My heart.... /goes to hide in a corner

I don't understand why Kyouko has to go to such extent to save Ren. Is it really necessary? >_><_<

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Oh, God. It's even scarier than previous chapter. Oh, my.

They can't be serious, right? It's all just an act. Still it's scary. My heart.... /goes to hide in a corner

I don't understand why Kyouko has to go to such extent to save Ren. Is it really necessary? >_><_<
    Right? It's scary.

I don't think it's just an act anymore... Well, they do act as if they're still in their roles, but what they are doing... it's for the sake of Ren and Kyoko, not Cain Heel and Setsuka. Maybe for them, it's necessary? I don't know what's happening anymore.
    When she left a kiss mark on his forehead, I thought, "O..kay. Whatever." But when she opens his clothes... I felt like screaming. I just can't believe it. Every time I turn the pages, I was like: What? WHAT? WHAT??!!!
    Why is it that the development goes this far??

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast