Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: In the long run

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

In the long run

So far, everything has been going not so smoothly compared to the original rules and regulations put up by Gantz in the first couple of missions. Now, all of that has gone to hell with normal people being able to see Gantzers, Gantzers fighting vamps created by nanobots, and proof of multiple teams of Gantzers in Japan and possibly the whole world.

Instead of predicting what happens next chapter, what do you think will happen in the long run?

I'll start by saying that I think that this will end in what is basically an international battle royale, with Gantzers fighting aliens, vamps, and Gantzers from other countries. The fight would either take place in Germany, where Gantz might've started out, or across multiple cities. Japan and whoever fights alongside them would probably win, everyone gets freed, and no one in the world remembers a single thing about Gantz.

Oh, and Hoi Hoi kills the final alien.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sheard's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: In the long run

I'm not going to try to predict that far ahead, but I do think that we'll see some clues as to if Gantzers really are going be put against Gantzers from other areas with the Osaka mission.... like if all the aliens along with the two vampires are taken out but everyone is still trapped in the mission, then the next conclusion that the two GANTZ teams are also being put against each other.

But... I think this would be very, very bad for the Tokyo Team as it is because Kato is all rainbows and purple dinosaurs. If he thought he could win the aliens over with love and hugs, he'd be doing it. He tries to act like the leader but really does hold people back when you get down to it. I don't see Kato as the sort that would be being willing to fight the Osaka Team to the death, even if the life of every single person on the Tokyo Team depended on it.

Nishi is psychotic love <3
    website - deviantart

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Welll i can tell u one think,there wont be a duel between Gantzers its not logical,why would they do that,ofcourse if they want to,but there wont be a mission to do it.And i have this theory if Tokyo was sent to Osaka,while Osaka is stronger then Tokyo team right now,well that means that Osaka team are facing aliens like newer before and they need all the help they can get,so thats why they ended up in Osaka.

Katou thing,Katou is strong,he doesnt hold no one back,he thinks about everyone while other dont give a sh!t,i wouldnt like to see Katou beein a jerk like Nishi,Katou right now is the main char like it or not,he will def stay alive until Kurono comes back,if Katou dies,well we can all kiss our chances seein Kurono and Izumi back goodbye.

Unlike someone say that there might be a battle between Tokyo and Osaka,i think they will teamup one day and will fight the boss behind all those aliens.I dont realy think Tokyo will battle with Osaka cause if it hapened then we would lose lots of Gantzers both Tokyo and Osaka and that wouldnt be good.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner popothepenguin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I love Katou!! He's not just a goody tooshoes nut. He comes from a school of rough people and his morality being higher than everyone else had led him to become the defender of the less strong. That's what his character imitates when he goes into the gantz room. But that is also his problem. This mission will teach him how to be a leader rather than just a defender.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hollow Kurono's Avatar
    Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by popothepenguin View Post
    I love Katou!! He's not just a goody tooshoes nut. He comes from a school of rough people and his morality being higher than everyone else had led him to become the defender of the less strong. That's what his character imitates when he goes into the gantz room. But that is also his problem. This mission will teach him how to be a leader rather than just a defender.
    yo we know that,i think after this mission we may not see the teaming up with both of the Gantz teams.Well exept Katou and Anzu.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner urdtakako's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

i'll say the 2 current teams from 2 locations (Tokyo and Osaka) is going to meet more teams from other prefectures/districts in Japan. I don't think the series is going to stretch till international boundaries as the author might have a hard time thinking up of surreal characters whose from other countries. Note that GANTZ series is made in such a way that only Japanese understand what is going on when they have the Radio Exercise song playing for the Tokyo team and the Osaka most symbolic comedian for the Osaka team.

“麦わらの一味”よ 立ち向かえ!!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member rhyuho's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sheard View Post
    I'm not going to try to predict that far ahead, but I do think that we'll see some clues as to if Gantzers really are going be put against Gantzers from other areas with the Osaka mission.... like if all the aliens along with the two vampires are taken out but everyone is still trapped in the mission, then the next conclusion that the two GANTZ teams are also being put against each other.

But... I think this would be very, very bad for the Tokyo Team as it is because Kato is all rainbows and purple dinosaurs. If he thought he could win the aliens over with love and hugs, he'd be doing it. He tries to act like the leader but really does hold people back when you get down to it. I don't see Kato as the sort that would be being willing to fight the Osaka Team to the death, even if the life of every single person on the Tokyo Team depended on it.
    yeah kato is like a blind killface meeting xander crews under the pretenses that he's meeting Barnaby Jones
    ahh heh Frisky Dingo reference
    we can never go back to arizona!

But im not sure how gantz will turn out but i hope kei and kishimoto are revived

Banned 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Mad Re: In the long run

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Marmoset View Post
    So far, everything has been going not so smoothly compared to the original rules and regulations put up by Gantz in the first couple of missions. Now, all of that has gone to hell with normal people being able to see Gantzers, Gantzers fighting vamps created by nanobots, and proof of multiple teams of Gantzers in Japan and possibly the whole world.

Instead of predicting what happens next chapter, what do you think will happen in the long run?

I'll start by saying that I think that this will end in what is basically an international battle royale, with Gantzers fighting aliens, vamps, and Gantzers from other countries. The fight would either take place in Germany, where Gantz might've started out, or across multiple cities. Japan and whoever fights alongside them would probably win, everyone gets freed, and no one in the world remembers a single thing about Gantz.

Hey , by taking into consideration that i'm a Rude Bastard : You stole this article from Andrea's : What do you expect ?? What's the Best Ending of Gantz in your opinion ???? !! you just picked what she said and you changed a little bit of words , then you posted it !! shame on you Man !! !!!!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Down Re: In the long run

Quote Originally Posted by GantzerVSNightmare View Post
    Hey , by taking into consideration that i'm a Rude Bastard : You stole this article from Andrea's : What do you expect ?? What's the Best Ending of Gantz in your opinion ???? !! you just picked what she said and you changed a little bit of words , then you posted it !! shame on you Man !! !!!!

This was made before Andrea even started posting. Check out when I started the thread.

Never challenge the King of Bastardization! He will show your follies! Fear the Captain!

Banned 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

But the pages are Less than hers !! gihihihihi

The king of Bastardization is sinking with his weak Sailors !!

Mugahahaha

let's be Friends !!!!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GantzerVSNightmare View Post
    But the pages are Less than hers !! gihihihihi

The king of Bastardization is sinking with his weak Sailors !!

Mugahahaha

let's be Friends !!!!
    I don't need sailors. I only need Hoi Hoi and me.

By the way, no matter what thread I post my predicition, it's still the same.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Davox's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Marmoset View Post

no way hoi hoi is going to die its just going to happen but luckily for you izumi will bring him back just to waste 100 points

the whole battle royale though i don't think will happen just b/c it would solve too many problems at once plus that would be like 70+ chapters if it was done right

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hollow Kurono's Avatar
    Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

^^Hoi Hoi will die but i can say to u he wont be revived by Izumi,thats for sure,ofcourse if he actualy had some change of heart well then maybe.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to revive this post (made way back when I was serious) because a lot of new people have shown up and I would like to hear what they think. How do you think Gantz will end? Will it be a large war between Gantz teams and Aliens? Will everyone just get freed? Discuss. Be happy. Make loooooooooooove.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member 花男★'s Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I think GANTZ will end with Kurono (after gettin revived obviously) giving his life in order to save the humanity and make the GANTZ game end...

Follow the dead moon's call!!!

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast