Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 75 of 78 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1162

Thread: Katekyo Hitman Reborn! by Amano Akira

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 409 Discussion

They should do 2 "season" like ten years later for example with Tsuna and the guardians helping people....like Vongola Primo did with his guardians...after all Reborn called him new Vongola Primo.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn! Hangout Thread

wow just realized that Mammom, Belphegor and Leviathan names were actually taken from the seven lords of hell

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Crude's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

^ Yep. A while ago, or should I say a couple of years ago, I created a thread to discuss how the Varia seem to be inspired by the seven deadly sins and their respective lords of hell. You'll notice how the characters have stuff in common with the lords of hell.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member dex's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

errr...i thought there were 2 more manga after this one...sad its ended this way...but had fun reading this series

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

i was wondering where was reborn for the past weeks i did not know it has ended. ending is very inconclusive but still its better to end it that way than drag on the story. for some reason I did not feel that heavyhearted probably cuz it ended in an happy note. ending was probably allow the viewers to imagine, in that angle, you could say it is a good ending!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Aramire's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know this is official or not, but a friend of my classmate posted in his group in Facebook that Reborn! anime will return in spring 2013 under the name Katekyo Hitman Reborn!! (in case you're not noticing it, the difference of the title is with another addition of "!"). The anime is the continuation of the previous anime where it left behind last time. He uploaded a picture of the list of 2013 new animes in spring 2013 with sources where he got it, but I'm still not really sure since my classmate only showed it briefly. I'll upload the picture once I am accepted into their Facebook group.

Well...I really hope that this information is true. As a big fan of Reborn! I definitely want to watch it even if the manga already ended

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

this chapter a good but does anyone know if the manga hitman reborn is going to continue

Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

I wish Amano-sensei make a sequel since there are things that still left unanswered. Or a prequel about Vongola Primo and his Guardians during their reign would be good too

And I actually still wondering, was Reborn ended officially or was cancelled? I'm still not so sure...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Reborn has officially ended, not canceled; but we are all waiting for a bonus chapter, just to end it in a decent way.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Thuwa25's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

so with the manga over when could we see the anime...? And how do we know that the manga is offically over/canceled.
    Last edited by Thuwa25; December 20, 2012 at 06:30 AM.

Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know this is official or not, but a friend of my classmate posted in his group in Facebook that Reborn! anime will return in spring 2013 under the name Katekyo Hitman Reborn!! (in case you're not noticing it, the difference of the title is with another addition of "!"). The anime is the continuation of the previous anime where it left behind last time. He uploaded a picture of the list of 2013 new animes in spring 2013 with sources where he got it, but I'm still not really sure since my classmate only showed it briefly. I'll upload the picture once I am accepted into their Facebook group.

Well...I really hope that this information is true. As a big fan of Reborn! I definitely want to watch it even if the manga already ended!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Thuwa25's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aramire View Post

Well...I really hope that this information is true. As a big fan of Reborn! I definitely want to watch it even if the manga already ended!
    i meant the manga whether its is officially over/canceled? i'll be over the moon if the anime comes back...

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aramire View Post

i meant the manga whether its is officially over/canceled? i'll be over the moon if the anime comes back...

Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

I heard it's officially over, not cancelled.

MH Senpai 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member BianchiChrome's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello!

I wanted to give you guys a head up on new project that Akira Amano is working on. It is a one shot manga in Miracle Jump. I don't know what the one shot manga will be but I am sure that it will be interesting to see what Akira Amano does with it.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...n-miracle-jump

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BianchiChrome View Post
    Hello!

I wanted to give you guys a head up on new project that Akira Amano is working on. It is a one shot manga in Miracle Jump. I don't know what the one shot manga will be but I am sure that it will be interesting to see what Akira Amano does with it.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...n-miracle-jump
    Thanks for the information.
    I'm looking forward to seeing what it will be about.

New Reply
Page 75 of 78 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 ... LastLast