Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 53 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Katekyo Hitman Reborn! by Amano Akira

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member wulfy's Avatar
    Country
    Taiwan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn! Convo Thread - The Mafia Gathering!

i have anima spoilers(kinda) till the end of the future arc...
    where do i post them :3
    You would notice this notice that this notice isn't worth noticing....really.....
    draw with me here
    (is on a short break from school.....)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Micronesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Asarii View Post
    Sadly the blogger only posted the answer to that one question. She found the fact that Amano-sensei gets inspiration from RL people really interesting.

Here's the link to the actual page. I hope everyone could read Japanese because she writes really good entries on there.
    aah! too bad! I really want to read the rest of the interview... where does the interview got published?
    Hmm, maybe i should hunt the raw, then ask the kind people in LJ to translate...

@ wulfy: try anime discussion thread?

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Asarii's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

The interview got published in the 38 issue of JUMP. I tried Google with no luck. XD

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Micronesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Xerous View Post
    Color Page

Spoiler: the finest males in manga world show
    Amano-sensei might not be the best storyteller, but the bishounens she create are the very best. *____*

P.S. is it really necessary to unbutton Hibari's shirt like that? xD
    Last edited by R4n; September 15, 2010 at 06:08 AM.

MH Senpai 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member BianchiChrome's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello!

I really want a large scan of that color page soon.

I feel that with this arc there is something that will come up and twist everything around.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LilaChan's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by R4n View Post
    Amano-sensei might not be the best storyteller, but the bishounens she create are the very best. *____*

P.S. is it really necessary to unbutton Hibari's shirt like that? xD
    Isn't it because this picture would it included in the 2011 calendar which is generally bought by fangirls? And therefore it should cater to the fangirls' tastes...

/hopes that picture is included in the calendar since she pre-ordered it.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmberRei
    It's so difficult to create a unique character, and Amano sensei created an enormous range of various characters who always manage to stay true to their selves. She's really amazing.
    Other then drawing beautiful bishounens, that's the other thing she can do. Make good characters that are lovable but I still find her character somewhat 2 dimension. Her storytelling isn't the best in the world either.

Okay, next, the new set of character single review!

RIGHT NOW by Sawada Tsunayoshi and Basil
    -I saw the same guy that wrote most of KHR character songs, I did not expect much.
    -Oh my god. This is actually a decent song.
    -The tune is catchy and simple, it gives an idol song feel.
    -Tsuna and Basil seiyuus are female and go with each other very well. It's mixed very well. The vocals did not kill my ears (mine are trained so I tend to be able to withstand with okay seiyuu singing)
    -The arrangement is actually quite fun with the keyboard.
    -A song by Tsuna I liked...-le gasps- This is waaay better then my expectations.

YELL
    -Okay, I knew that Ichinose can't sing. Therefore I will not comment on his vocals.
    -I liked his last character song, unfortuntely it suffered from clipping. Therefore I never listened to it more then once. This one lived up to his last song.
    -Simple tune, but it flows well.
    -It's very forgettable though. I heard a tillion songs like this. But hey, it's a character song, as long as it doesn't suck, it is a good character song.

雨のメッサージ by Yamamoto Takeshi
    -Inoue is the WORST singer out of KHR cast. Yup. His duets with Ichinose was ear cancer.
    -The vocals is exact what my ear can't take, TERRIBLE seiyuu singing.
    -The tune is boring, the arrangement is boring.
    -Personally, I think if the vocals were better the song would be decent. It's not a terrible song.

Destiny by Reborn
    -I hate Neeko's voice. She can't voice act nor sing, what's the point of her trying voice acting?
    -Again the song is extremely average and forgettable, the bad vocals make the worse.
    -Is this song trying to be a sentai-style song? (Jam Project if you ned an example)

また明日 by Sasagawa Ryohei
    -I thought I heard real strings at the begining, it was just keyboard.
    -Boring forgettable song. The arrangement is bland.
    -At least the seiyuu is in character, despite he's tone death. I heard too much of him in Prince of Tennis seiyuu concerts.

Tatta Latta by Sasagawa Kyoko, Miura Haru, Lambo, I-pin and Chrome Dokuro
    -You sure this isn't Rottara Rottara by Buono? Oh wait, nope it's not.
    -It's a shame that all the girls and kids only ever get duets and group songs.
    -This song would be better if it's without I-pin and Lambo. The three girls vocals aren't too bad. They're all in character at the least.

Be more by Dino
    -Oh my god. How long have I waited for Dino's character song.
    -KENN CAN SING. YES, FINALLY A MALE CHARACTER THAT CAN SING. Well...Kondo (Hibari) sings decently too.
    -I heard better singing from KENN before, who made KENN sing like this? He has stronger vocals then this.
    -The song is boring, the vocals are crapper then what it could have been. Not amused. I was looking forward to it.

証 by Hibari
    -Hibari's song never suck. It would always be at least decent, this is no different.
    -Kondo is a decent seiyuu singer, at least it doesn't hurt your ears even with lives. Although nothing to write home about.
    -Boring average song. The arrangement is yawn worthy.

Overall for the Red side.
    -Tsuna finally has a song I like.
    -KENN is a better singer then what this album shows.
    -Inoue is a sucky singer, please don't allow him near a mic. I don't like his voice acting either.

Blue side

End:Res - Rokudo Mukuro
    -The start is interesting...
    -Average vocals with horrible chorus and effects added. Yeah, I got the point that Iida can't sing.
    -Song is boring and average.

FLAMING RAGE - XANXUS
    -Wow the start sounds very promising.
    -The song gives a Granodero feel, aka the rock band with the first male seiyuu who has a Budokan concert.
    -If Taniyama Kishou sung this, it would be a decent song. Unfortunately it wasn't.
    -At least the vocals are in character, even if they're not very good.

BREAK OUT - Squalo
    -Takahashi Hiroki, probably my favourite seiyuu out of KHR cast.
    -Nope, don't like his Squalo voice. At least he's in character in the song...
    -Average song, just like Takahashi's own songs. Forgettable.

bloody prince - Belphegor
    -I laughed at the title. Blame me for being british.
    -Average song, forgettable.

Special Illusion - Fran
    -The start is nice to the ear, but eventually you can tell the arrangement is cheap. The instrumental part is decent.
    -The vocals are nice to the ear yet still in character, alot of character voices are cringe worthy, this isn't.

PARADE - Byakuran
    -I dislike the seiyuu's voice acting and singing.
    -But guess what? The song itself is okay, sounds like the walmart version of Boys and girls (not including the vocals).
    -I think I made it clear that the vocals suck.

SIMULATION - Irie Shouichi & Spanner
    -WOW TSUDA(Spanner) FINALLY DID HALF(more like a quarter) A SONG FOR KHR! I was hoping he would sing a song for KHR, since he did a few for Prince of Tennis.
    -Old school style song, just like Shouichi's other character song. I don't mind cheap arrangement if it sounded old skool.
    -It's catchy just like Shouichi's other character song. The lines during the song were fun.
    -Toyonaga's (Shouichi) singing improved since last time, I hope Inoue (Yamamoto) learns something from him.

Kyouki no Hana - Kikyo
    -The other new addition that can sing.
    -The start sounded like a sentai song...and it continues to sound like one untill the chorus.
    -Unlike KENN, they did not waste Kato's vocals. His vocals saved the song from being sucky. That does not make the song good.
    -It's a very odd arrangement, the verses sound old skool yet the chorus sounds like a boring modern rock song.

Overall for the Blue side
    -As boring as the Red side. Most of the song average and there aren't much comments you can make.
    -No more comments.

Overall for 4th Character song series
    -Erm...personally I think it's slightly better then the 3rd series.
    -I wish Uni has another song, I like Nanjou's voice.
    -Shouichi gets the best song again.
    -Where's the crack like Kufufufu no fu? Sometimes I do wonder why don't they do crack songs?

Quote Quote:
    <RED>
    (敬称略)
    リボーン役:ニーコ/沢田綱吉役:國分優香里/獄寺隼人役:市瀬秀和/山本 武役:井上 優
    笹川了平役:木内秀信/雲雀恭弥役:近藤 隆/六道骸役:飯田利信/クローム髑髏役:明坂聡美★10/10のみ出演
    笹川京子役:稲村優奈/三浦ハル役:吉田仁美/ランボ役:竹内順子/
    イーピン役:チャン・リーメイ/ディーノ役:KENN/バジル役:寺崎裕香

<BLUE>
    (敬称略)
    リボーン役:ニーコ/沢田綱吉役:國分優香里/山本 武役:井上 優
    笹川了平役:木内秀信/六道 骸役:飯田利信/XANXUS役:池田政典/S・スクアーロ役:高橋広樹
    ベルフェゴール役:藤原祐規/フラン役:國立 幸/白蘭役:大山鎬則
    入江正一役:豊永利行/スパナ役:津田健次郎/ユニ役:南條愛乃/桔梗役:加藤和樹
    http://www.ponycanyon.co.jp/rebocon/concert.html
    F*ck yeah. KENN FINALLY. A real life bishounen. I wear PASH, a magazine aimed at female otakus/fujoshis, loves this guy. KENN can sing pretty darn well, as good as Miyano Mamoru. Aka, good for an idol. I hope he sings like the NicoNicoDouga live...

That reminds me, Akesaka Satomi (Chrome) is absolutely moe. Except for her long list of trait requied for her future husband. Unfortunately I have a feeling the girls would only get 1 song altogether. Unless they do the choice thingie again, which is fun.

Tsuda Kenjiro (TYL!Lambo and Spanner) is a nice surprise, but I thought he doesn't like to sing?

Nanjou Yoshino (Uni)! The vocalist of fripSie, I'm sure anyone who follows anisons would know that fripSide did the opening to Railgun. They were also the first batter for one of the days for Animelo (biggest anime song concert that runs for two days and have a 25k audience each day). I was hoping that Nanjou would go to ReboCon, lets say I'm quite excited about it. Uni had the best character song out of KHR (not including the guilty pleasures), it was actually a *good* song.

Kato Kazuki! Seriously. I hope he does the 4th opening of KHR along side of his character song.
    Last edited by LilaChan; September 15, 2010 at 03:11 PM.

I wanted a totally girly sigature...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner itadakimasu37's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

MOST LIKELY FALSE INFO. SORRY >_<
    Credits to http://vongolaportal.tumblr.com/post...789/manga-news
    Original:
    家庭教师の公式サイト。

现在、10年前に爱して白兰 六つる花 他メンバー全员が设定では、330话が出ていた。前に関系者によると、天野明先生」「受け継がれてきた。今回の大部分があり、未来のキャラクターが登场し沢田纲吉 疑团话しをしたとき、おじさんの川平天野先生じゃないかと思うんですが、今后のしたストーリーが登场した。

2ちゃんねる

Translation:
    From KHR Manga website,

Ten Years Ago Byakuran and the real 6 funeral wreaths, everyone, is set to appear in the manga before chapter 330 for the inheritance arc. Akira Amano states that inheritance arc will involve many help from the characters of the future arc, and they will be helping Tsuna. When asked about the mysterious character of Kawahira Uncle, Akira Amano states that he will not say much, but will appear in the manga.

News from: Baidu tieba

/dies from happiness
    .......if it was true.... ;w;
    Last edited by itadakimasu37; September 20, 2010 at 09:36 AM.
    ゲロゲロッー

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member iPikachu's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

what
    WHAT
    WHAT
    WADGSJFASHGFADF
    HOW IS THIS GOING TO HAPPEN.
    LURK LURK LURK

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by iPikachu View Post
    what
    WHAT
    WHAT
    WADGSJFASHGFADF
    HOW IS THIS GOING TO HAPPEN.
    I have no idea but FRAN HAD BETTER BE INCLUDED IN 'EVERYONE' OR ELSE AMANO-SENSEI WILL BE GETTING A VISIT FROM ME TO PERSUADE HER OTHERWISE.

I don't know how official this info is thou honestly coz I don't know which website they're referring to as unless I'm blind I can't see any announcements on j-reborn so hopefully this isn't some kind of mean lie D:
    Also, the translation seems to be a tad shoddy (I'm not complaining) but if anyone else could confirm the text? I think it's a summary not direct quote but I'm really not sure @_@

However Vongola Portal are generally very accurate/informative so I have faith that it's true. ^^
    Last edited by itadakimasu37; September 20, 2010 at 05:55 AM.
    ゲロゲロッー

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hdiuy's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by itadakimasu37 View Post
    Credits to http://vongolaportal.tumblr.com/post...789/manga-news
    Original:
    家庭教师の公式サイト。

现在、10年前に爱して白兰 六つる花 他メンバー全员が设定では、330话が出ていた。前に関系者によると、天野明先生」「受け継がれてきた。今回の大部分があり、未来のキャラクターが登场し沢田纲吉 疑团话しをしたとき、おじさんの川平天野先生じゃないかと思うんですが、今后のしたストーリーが登场した。

2ちゃんねる

Translation:
    From KHR Manga website,

Ten Years Ago Byakuran and the real 6 funeral wreaths, everyone, is set to appear in the manga before chapter 330 for the inheritance arc. Akira Amano states that inheritance arc will involve many help from the characters of the future arc, and they will be helping Tsuna. When asked about the mysterious character of Kawahira Uncle, Akira Amano states that he will not say much, but will appear in the manga.

News from: Baidu tieba

/dies from happiness
    It first appeared in 2ch quite some time ago. Back then people in KL believed that it was fake because Amano wouldn't give off spoilers that far ahead and IIRC the poster was nobody. I never really read much about this in that thread so....Anyway take it with a grain of salt.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hdiuy View Post
    It first appeared in 2ch quite some time ago. Back then people in KL believed that it was fake because Amano wouldn't give off spoilers that far ahead and IIRC the poster was nobody. I never really read much about this in that thread so....Anyway take it with a grain of salt.
    Thank you very much for the info! I saw the 2ch note at the bottom & though it was a bit suss but it's one of those seems to be too good to be true that it probably isn't but I'll still hope deep in my heart it is kinda things >_<;;
    ゲロゲロッー

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Oni_James's Avatar
    Country
    Catalonia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by itadakimasu37 View Post
    Ten Years Ago Byakuran and the real 6 funeral wreaths, everyone, is set to appear in the manga before chapter 330 for the inheritance arc.
    This sounds like 5 years old Daisy and 1, 2 years old Bluebell xD
    ざわ...ざわ...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Benedetti's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to break the combo, but...

Quote Originally Posted by LilaChan View Post

That reminds me, Akesaka Satomi (Chrome) is absolutely moe. Except for her long list of trait requied for her future husband. .
    I have a feeling that Akesaka-chan will be single forever, really XD

About the above news, I wish they were true, even though it's much probably fake. At least I wish Uncle Kawahira will really appear
    Since 1991

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LilaChan's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Benedetti View Post
    Sorry to break the combo, but...

I have a feeling that Akesaka-chan will be single forever, really XD

About the above news, I wish they were true, even though it's much probably fake. At least I wish Uncle Kawahira will really appear
    Akesaka was just pure moe blob during the last ReboCon, I didn't realise she was such a weirdo...

Now I'm thinking what are a bunch of seiyuu on KHR going to do now, since the anime is ending. Half of them don't have frequent voice work. I'm glad I don't have to hear Inoue again, I do like Inoue as a person, but his voice is just not suitable for voice acting or singing.
    Quote Quote:
    FRAN HAD BETTER BE INCLUDED IN 'EVERYONE'
    I know it's a rumour, but I agree with this. Fran needs to appear again ~

I wanted a totally girly sigature...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hyper_Wolfy's Avatar
    Country
    China
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol the Anime ending
    Mistumodoe also said 'Last episode' But what do we know

New Reply
Page 53 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast