Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 63 of 78 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast

Thread: Katekyo Hitman Reborn! by Amano Akira

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn! Hangout Thread

I wonder if any new informations about anime continuation came up. I heard something long ago about "x generation" but i think it was a CCG.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member K H Reborn's Avatar
    Country
    Bahrain
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah it was a card game if theirs anything new about the anime the first source for it will be the magazine or the studio.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner FranKun's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Skull's Undead Body

Skull is so cool,
    He transform to his adult form to protect Enma!
    I can't how imagine how much cooler was Reborn before he turn to an Arcobaleno!

Merged. ©~Charlie
    Last edited by Charlie; November 19, 2011 at 02:53 AM.
    Fran-Kun

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Uwahh I'm tired waiting for the anime.. Maybe it will start up again after the arcobaleno arc, in the middle of the new one. when reborn started ther was daily life (61 chapters) and halfway through the Varia arc the anime started (40?) so we are going to hve to wait for 100 chapters until reborn anime can safely start up again without going on hiatus again..but most of daily life was cut out anyway so let's say 85 chapters. BUT NOW THERE IS 97 CHAPTERS UNANIMATED OMIGOD I NOW JUST REALIZED THEY HAVE NO EXCUSE.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the anime is likely not happening for a while. This sorta stuff happens. Eyeshield 21 also cut short unfinished despite an on-going anime. Thre are other examples of popular Jump series that have done this.

Imagined it would be best to ask here...
    I wanted to ask a different question however. Is there a REBORN! game on any console? And if so what genre is it? Fighting like DBZ Tenkaichi Budokai like or Adventure type game?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Oni_James's Avatar
    Country
    Catalonia
    Post Thanks / Like

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...o-Games-thread
    But the list is a little outdated, i'll try to post a more complete list with the new DS games. Most of great fighting Reborn! games are DS, Super Smash Bros alike. There's some others minigame oriented and 3 RPGs for the DS. Also, three PSP battle games with a combat system like classic 1 vs 1 videogames (SF, Tekken, Soul Calibur, etc...)
    ざわ...ざわ...

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Oni_James View Post
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...o-Games-thread
    But the list is a little outdated, i'll try to post a more complete list with the new DS games. Most of great fighting Reborn! games are DS, Super Smash Bros alike. There's some others minigame oriented and 3 RPGs for the DS. Also, three PSP battle games with a combat system like classic 1 vs 1 videogames (SF, Tekken, Soul Calibur, etc...)
    Thanks bro! Do you know how updated they are? Are they published when Vongola Gear was around? Or are they set when the anime was running?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Oni_James's Avatar
    Country
    Catalonia
    Post Thanks / Like

I've updated the list in the last post of the videogames topic with all the games (i think that's all until now, if i forgot one, someone post it and i'll update the list). There's also a brief description on how far the game advances.

I've also put "Recommended" on those that i liked the most or seemed more enjoyable to me, the DS fighting games are all pretty good, the RPGs have interesting original story and the last 2 minigames for the DS are very fun to play.

As for the DS fighting games, I've only put recommended on the last DS fighting game because as some of you may know how anime games work-> last game out, game with more characters and more additions than the previous ones (none characters are left behind in the Reborn! DS fighting ones)
    Last edited by Oni_James; April 14, 2012 at 03:51 AM.
    ざわ...ざわ...

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member tonyyao82's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Something of great interest to Reborn fans.

http://www.alafista.com/2012/04/21/o...ns-of-readers/

Look at the last list regarding people in their 50s'. Apparently, they really like Reborn! Is there something that makes it appealing to a much older crowd, unless they find Reborn to be the influential role model?

"I'll send you flying.....TO THE END OF THE WORLD!" - Itsuki "Ikki" Minami (Air Gear)

Manga Therapy: Where Psychology & Manga Meet (http://www.mangatherapy.com)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Not saying that One Piece isn't popular as hell, but it's really hard to believe that it's number one for all age groups. Especially since it doesn't look like any other series holds the same place more than twice. Hmm, I would have thought Detective Conan would have been on more than one list. As for Reborn, that IS very odd for people in their 50s to like it. I would've thought it'd be on the the 20s list as well. Maybe it's not just the popularity but those who are actually willing to buy the volumes. (some just buy magazines with the chapters or read online).

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member tonyyao82's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I asked some people around about the appeal of Reborn to 50-year-olds. One person said it might the whole "Mafia = actual family" aspect or they just love the Godfather. :P

"I'll send you flying.....TO THE END OF THE WORLD!" - Itsuki "Ikki" Minami (Air Gear)

Manga Therapy: Where Psychology & Manga Meet (http://www.mangatherapy.com)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Can someone translate what this means?

http://mangafox.me/manga/katekyo_hit...2/c401/22.html

MH Senpai 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member BianchiChrome's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Katekyo Hitman Reborn Reborn 404 Discussion / 405 Predictions

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of Hitman Reborn!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show
    Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 404 Spoiler thread

Chapter is out.

http://mangafox.me/manga/katekyo_hit...BD/c404/1.html

Checker Face is
    Spoiler show

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sademi's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 404 Spoiler thread

I was expecting him to show up again, but not as Checker Face. Just like in the previous arc, the bad guy is a Mist-user. He'll probably turn "good" though in the end. Like all the other antagonists of this manga ^^ Or perhaps he's not really bad at all? What do I know?

New Reply
Page 63 of 78 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast