Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 77 of 78 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1162

Thread: Katekyo Hitman Reborn! by Amano Akira

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Aramire's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn! Hangout Thread

I'm not quite sure about it. But seeing the title, I am positive that the main character is a detective.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Thuwa25's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Quenser View Post
    I don't know anything about Bleach Anime supposed comeback and it doesn't look like the remaining arcs of KHR are going to be animated either. So far all we got is a vomic of the Simon Arc / Inheritance Ceremony Arc and, unfortunately, I doubt we'll get anything more - personally I want to see something like an OVA of the Curse of the Rainbow Arc, but that's just my wishful thinking.
    here is the info : http://www.mangashare.com/forums/thr...ING-BACK-!!-!-!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Quenser View Post
    I don't know anything about Bleach Anime supposed comeback and it doesn't look like the remaining arcs of KHR are going to be animated either. So far all we got is a vomic of the Simon Arc / Inheritance Ceremony Arc and, unfortunately, I doubt we'll get anything more - personally I want to see something like an OVA of the Curse of the Rainbow Arc, but that's just my wishful thinking.
    While I liike the curse of the rainbow arc, I don't think the ending is particularly satisfying. The ending just don't feel "complete". I rather they do OVA of Simon arc in that regards.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach is far more popular compare to Reborn!, so I'm not surprise if the anime continues again that fast... With the recent ranks of both Inheritance Ceremony Arc and Curse of the Rainbow Arc, I decided not to get my hopes high for the continuation of Reborn! anime...

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Thuwa25's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aramire View Post
    Bleach is far more popular compare to Reborn!, so I'm not surprise if the anime continues again that fast... With the recent ranks of both Inheritance Ceremony Arc and Curse of the Rainbow Arc, I decided not to get my hopes high for the continuation of Reborn! anime...
    i think bleach and reborn have big fan bases. but for reborn i think the shimon/inheritance arc was a good on but the rainbow arc was ok but it did't tie all the loose ends. but i think the reborn manga sequel might cover it before making its own loose ends...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Wasn't said that the anime of Reborn! would have returned?
    Or I'm just imaging things?

Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, but I think most of them are merely speculations, and I haven't seen any of official announcement.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aramire View Post
    Yeah, but I think most of them are merely speculations, and I haven't seen any of official announcement.
    I see; that's too bad then.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MBVC's Avatar
    Country
    Bouvet Island
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to the ending, I doubt we'll have any anime in the future. I still can't believe the ending just ended like that, it was really a disappointment from my personal opinion, at least the author should have moved the plot forward 10-20 years into the future.

Even gods could not be absolutely certain whether they existed at the most fundamental level of reality or were themselves simulated.

Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm also very disappointed. There are still unexplained mysteries too... I wish Amano created a sequel to explain further...which is very unlikely going to happen...
    Even if there'll be a sequel, it definitely would take several years to wait

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Quenser's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    While I liike the curse of the rainbow arc, I don't think the ending is particularly satisfying. The ending just don't feel "complete".
    I think we all agree here that the ending wasn't too satisfying. But I liked it despite that - maybe because I'm rather die-hard fan of KHR . I think it suited Tsuna - he didn't change much which is a good thing - he remained true to himself despite all the weird things he came through. And he still has a long way to go until he can become the mature , level-headed Vongola Decimo that we have seen a glimpse of in the Future Arc.

Quote Quote:
    I rather they do OVA of Simon arc in that regards.
    My main reason of wanting the Curse of the Rainbow OVA is that I can see the Arcobaleno fights animated. But Simon Arc had a lot of good moments too - the Inheritance Ceremony for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Zasz View Post
    Is this Oneshot about an Hikikomori?
    Seems fun. XD
    First No-Good Tsuna, now a Hikikomori fellow? I feel it's going to be a fun read.
    Last edited by Quenser; March 09, 2013 at 12:21 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hdiuy's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Well according to others its a poster. But i figured i will translate abit of the text there, my japanese was never good to begin with not to mention i havn't touch it for a very long time so forgive me if i made a mistake.

-The 2 sensei will draw original illustration of battle mangas.
    - The future 15th gen Vongola Boss. What if the 15th gen exist? How will the image be drawn?
    -Amano Akira Sensei to draw ' Vongola XV Gen' Boss.
    ..: The night is forever old :..

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MBVC's Avatar
    Country
    Bouvet Island
    Post Thanks / Like

Huh? I just want to make sure that I'm not living in a parallel universe, I wonder wth the author is thinking after showing us the bad ending now she wants to jump into the future with the Vongola XV.

Even gods could not be absolutely certain whether they existed at the most fundamental level of reality or were themselves simulated.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mak123's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

He seems spade+basil XD

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Quenser's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hdiuy View Post

Well according to others its a poster. But i figured i will translate abit of the text there, my japanese was never good to begin with not to mention i havn't touch it for a very long time so forgive me if i made a mistake.

-The 2 sensei will draw original illustration of battle mangas.
    - The future 15th gen Vongola Boss. What if the 15th gen exist? How will the image be drawn?
    -Amano Akira Sensei to draw ' Vongola XV Gen' Boss.
    Thanks, hdiuy .

Vongola XV ... He looks like a crossover between Basil ( hair ) & Tsuna - the face, posture and the main weapon - gloves / gauntlets. The flames are that of the Sky attribute but the blue color reminds me of Yamamoto's VG. I wonder how much room for a change and adaptation to the style of fighting does the Vongola Gear leave to it's wielder.

What else? We can clearly see the XV rip apart some kind of machine/robot, kinda like Tsuna did with Mosca during the Varia Arc.

And isn't that one of the Cervello Girls ( who is suspiciously similar to Bianchi ) I see in the background?
    Last edited by Quenser; March 23, 2013 at 06:22 PM.

New Reply
Page 77 of 78 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 LastLast