Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
Results 196 to 207 of 207

Thread: Goku vs Superman

  1. #196
    MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,025
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Goku vs Superman

    I think Goku is clearly the more powerful. But the X factor here is that Goku is...... kind-of a dope.

    Not that Superman is known for his towering intellect but if he did something like say "Your shoes untied." or "Hey, what's that behind you!" in the middle of the fight Goku would probably be dumb enough to fall for it.....multiple times. So, though i think the smart money is on Goku, it's not like there are no chinks in his armor.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

  2. #197
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Posts
    18,781
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Goku vs Superman

    Doesn't superman have the knowledge of the 28 known galaxies and whatnot? I would think superman can school bulma as far as science goes lol. I would still think goku is the more powerful one though. Can superman destroy planets? That seems like a dificult feat even for the most overpowered versions of superman while in turn goku can do that on a whim.

  3. #198
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,777
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Goku vs Superman

    Pre-Crisis Superman has sneezed out a solar system and towed multiple planets on a chain, and these feats aren't exactly his high end ones either. Superman has flown so fast that he was destroying everything because of the sonic booms he was creating. Goku gets murdered by most incarnations of Superman.

    ---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Asahina View Post
    I think it's unfair to match Superman against Goku. Why? Cause Goku is the type of person who God may God would personally train because of Goku's pure goody heart. Superman doesn't have a pure heart; he is very good mannered but that's about it. Superman can always be evil if magic allows him to be. No kind of evil magic can't control or effect Goku.

    If Superman isn't faster than Flash (a mere human), then he isn't gonna be faster than even Vegeta.

    Maybe it would be better to match Superman with Cell, Kid Buu, Piccolo (Merged with Kami), Gohan (Power Boosted by Grand Supreme Kai), Goten (adult), Trunks (adult), Vegeta (ss4), Supreme Kai, Frieza's Older Brother, Demon King (Spits and you turn to stone). If anyone is 100% sure that Superman can survive after fighting these fighting prodigies, then please give me the details. I'll love to hear it.

    I think it would be best to ask TORIYAMA Akira (Creator of Dragonball) and see what he says about who is the stronger.
    I'm sorry, but you've no idea what you're talking about.

  4. #199
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Goku vs Superman

    Quote Originally Posted by Zatono View Post
    Pre-Crisis Superman has sneezed out a solar system and towed multiple planets on a chain, and these feats aren't exactly his high end ones either. Superman has flown so fast that he was destroying everything because of the sonic booms he was creating. Goku gets murdered by most incarnations of Superman.

    ---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------



    I'm sorry, but you've no idea what you're talking about.

    Well broly destroyed a whole galaxy in a few seconds and goku defeated him in sjj1. And if superman fight to his max most of the time on earth, using his crazy abilities while goku doesn't do this. For example, in cell saga goku did was going to do a Kamehameha wave which could of easily destroyed the earth but he transported into a different angle preventing it from destroying earth. Goku can easily destroy any galaxy if he wanted to.

  5. #200
    The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Greenstaring you.
    Country
    France
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,347
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Goku vs Superman

    Quote Originally Posted by 786gangs View Post
    Well broly destroyed a whole galaxy in a few seconds and goku defeated him in sjj1. And if superman fight to his max most of the time on earth, using his crazy abilities while goku doesn't do this. For example, in cell saga goku did was going to do a Kamehameha wave which could of easily destroyed the earth but he transported into a different angle preventing it from destroying earth. Goku can easily destroy any galaxy if he wanted to.
    lol I can't believe I discovered this thread just now.

    This was a mistranslation. The japanese version simply stated that he attacked this South Galaxy. The Galaxy disappearing was just a metaphor, just to say it's in danger. Besides Goku teleported there just afterwards, so no, the Galaxy has not been destroyed.

    I'm surprised no one posted this video (nerd explanation + the video fight itself at the end, they took SSJ4 Goku into account because Superman has too many sources/authors and...well you'll see).
    Even though they might screwed up a bit the math, it doesn't change the core thing since the gap in power is so big.

    Also have in mind that :

    Quote Quote:
    "The animated sequence is a representation of the data and information gathered and is only shown for entertainment value. The final result is in no way affected by the actions taken by the characters durning the fight. Regardless of the action, the winner would still be the same."
    Anyway enjoy (try to not rage if you don't like the result ). I advise you to watch the whole video, not just the fight, the explanation part is well done).
    Last edited by Gats; April 25, 2013 at 05:21 PM.

  6. #201
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,717
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Goku vs Superman

    Once, Superman threw a punch to the air (being weak), made a hole in timespace and travelled through time...

    He would own Goku (... I love Goku and I kinda dislike Super btw).

  7. #202
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Posts
    18,781
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Goku vs Superman

    Well, majin boo who was roughly on goku's level screamed at empty space and made a hole in it.... SS3 gotenks did basically the same thing. Goku should be able of the same thing. So..... goku only has to be a mean talker to space to get it to open up.

    I don't really know.... On one hand superman battles gods and can move planets but goku was able to make planets explode before he even was capable of super saiyan(well, vegeta was about to do that to earth when he was first introduced and goku returned the blast).

  8. #203
    The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Greenstaring you.
    Country
    France
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,347
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Goku vs Superman

    Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Well, majin boo who was roughly on goku's level screamed at empty space and made a hole in it.... SS3 gotenks did basically the same thing. Goku should be able of the same thing. So..... goku only has to be a mean talker to space to get it to open up.

    I don't really know.... On one hand superman battles gods and can move planets but goku was able to make planets explode before he even was capable of super saiyan(well, vegeta was about to do that to earth when he was first introduced and goku returned the blast).
    Goku being able to destroy a planet (a feat not done by him nor Vegeta btw) doesn't help to compare strength. It's a tiny beam (compared to the planet), reaching the core and creating a chain reaction. It doesn't mean Goku can move nor obliterate a planet with his fists or create a giant kamehameha beam powerful enough in itself. Anyway, Superman is tougher than a planet. Smashed by the collision of 2 planets ? Totally fine. The equivalent of 15 supernovas in the face ? Still up. >.>

  9. #204
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    st.pete...tampa bay,usa
    Country
    United States
    Age
    40
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,582
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Goku vs Superman

    goku can fight anywhere....superman is only strong under the yellow sun

    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

  10. #205
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member R3D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Singapore
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    586
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Goku vs Superman

    goku will go super saiyain 5 if he happens to be losing to superman

  11. #206
    The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Greenstaring you.
    Country
    France
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,347
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Goku vs Superman

    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    goku can fight anywhere....superman is only strong under the yellow sun

    Unless the last movie told us otherwise, Goku can't fight in space (it's different from outter atmosphere).
    And honestly...yellow stars are nearly everywhere. If Superman is in a cave, he can just get out anytime to recharge and it's not like he is instantly depleted when he is under a shadow...

  12. #207
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    st.pete...tampa bay,usa
    Country
    United States
    Age
    40
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,582
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Goku vs Superman

    Quote Originally Posted by Gats View Post
    Unless the last movie told us otherwise, Goku can't fight in space (it's different from outter atmosphere).
    And honestly...yellow stars are nearly everywhere. If Superman is in a cave, he can just get out anytime to recharge and it's not like he is instantly depleted when he is under a shadow...
    well...our yellow sun is what gave him his powers.remember krypton had a red sun

    ---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

    but,i agree goku can not fight in space...
    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

New Reply
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts