Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Silly flash game

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lohnt's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Silly flash game

http://www.game24.gr/dbAccess?action...ameid=104&id=6

It's Bleach! badly translated, but who cares =p

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member LanderZ's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: silly flash game

It's interesting.... I'm curious whether or not name/hair/stat build will affect some of the aspects of the game.

I chose purple Renji-hair, name "lander", and went for a mostly Strength build.... My Zanpakutou was named "Bailing", my Shikai is my sword growing super huge then smashing down.... 1 lvl away from Bankai, thus far.

The form of my Zanpakutou is... kinda like Zabimaru, with the sickle at the end, but only 1 sickle.... I can't find a good pic for it. Oh well.

I kinda broke it, though.... beat the lvl 100 boss at lvl 51, and I can't collect the quest until lvl 90.... and the only place to level up decently is vs like lvl 50 guys.... *sigh* lvl 57 now, nearly got Bankai, then I'm levelling up Shunpo some more ^.^

Edit
    A few more notes:
    To get Shikai, you need the Shakkahou at lvl 2 [it's cut off in translation]. I hoped you only needed lvl 2 or 3 Soukatsui for Bankai, but alas, no such luck. It's lvl 4 now, and I hope that's enough.

Edit 2
    YAY! Bankai! Takes a buttload of Mana, but it's basically a purple flash [firework?], a background and cry of "Bankai", then something that looks like an arcade terrain being destroyed. I imagine it wipes the field. Let's go find out!

Edit 3
    Meh, it's so-so.... Flashy and all, but hard to pull off, and doesn't do THAT much more dmg than the pre-requisite lvl 10 Shikai, which costs 2/3 as much....

Edit 4
    Forgot to mention, I'm on the 11th Squad. Not sure if this is based on stats or what, but any feedback would be nice.
    Last edited by LanderZ; July 31, 2007 at 02:02 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I've got stupid question, how i can pick up items?

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Space to pick up items when standing on them.

A/D is Left/Right move. Double click to run.
    S is Crouch

Normal Attack = J

J = Hakudou [kinda]
    K = Kidou
    L = Zanpakutou stuff
    Q = Shunpo [very useful]

Combo moves:
    Hit J while attacking = 2nd [short range] hit. No Mana

Hit it a third time, and you get a Heavy hit
    W+J [Think of W as "jump"] = Elevated hit [like a sword uppercut]
    S+J while in the air from Elevated = Elevated Chop [comes down with the sword]
    S-D-J [Rapid, steady key progression] = Charge [runs up and smacks them, useless by itself I've found]
    J while Charging = Zan'ei Zan [Rapid strikes, much more useful]
    J while Zan'ei Zan'ing = Getsuga [Blade swings around you, and then flies forward]

K = Basic Byakurai. Strikes everything before you for small dmg [even short enemies]
    S+K = Bachonsen [Crouches, releases fire from the ground about 1/5 screen ahead of you. Stops if you are hit]
    W+K = Shock Spiral [Raise sword above head, then a twister comes from behind you to strike everything on screen. Ends if struck.]
    S-D-K = Shakkahou [Kamehameha red fireball. Charges, then releases forward for 2/3 the screen]
    A-D-K = Soukatsui [Big charge, then a big dragon comes out for a massive combo-hit on everything before you. Not an easy key combo to pull off, mind, and ends if you're struck, like everything else in Kidou]

L = Zanpakutou [Charges forward with sword for nice dmg. Costly, though, mana-wise]
    W+L = Crazy Chop [Charges forward, jumps up, slices down, etc. Big dmg, big mana]
    S-D-L = Shikai [For me, makes me invulnerable, then makes a giant-arsed sword that I swing before me, 2/3 the screen in size. Big dmg, not affected by Defence of the foe]
    A-D-L = Bankai [For me, invincible, then blasts everything on the screen, hard. Hurts things right before you, more, but everything gets to keep moving for a few seconds after you start it up. Takes like 3/4 your Mana, in my case.]

Should help.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Moved thread to the Arcade since it is about a game.

And I've played the game a bit, and I believe everything is the same regardless of what character you pick. All of the moves were the same for me both times I played it. I leveled high enough to get a Shikai both times (with 2 different characters) and everything was the same as you described.

This is a good find. Quite a bit of fun I think, but I'm easily amused. I might spend a few hours and beat it.
    Last edited by jabbament; July 31, 2007 at 08:36 PM.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I beat the lvl 110 boss, only lvl 62 or so.... so boring.... >.< Enemies can't hurt me anymore, I pwn everything.... blah. And I need to be lvl 90 to progress!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm at that same part. I'm only 52, and he was really easy. It's a bit lame how insanely strong your weapon gets. Each time I'd hit him with a Shikai, it would do about 3,500 damage to him. It took all of 4 hits per form to kill him.

I don't know if I'll be getting to level 90. I wish I could get back to Soul Society where we could fight those Menos Grande. They're pretty easy, respawn quickly, drop something almost every time, and they give decent exp with little risk I think.

Who knows though, if I'm insanely bored, I may level up to 90 and continue. It should only take a few hours, but that's still a few hours, ya know?

If you happen to find somewhere decent/good to level up, share!

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Closest I've seen is the Shinigami folk until the high 50's.

Then I moved onto the self-exploding weird hollow things past the Ichiban captain [who is called Zaraki Kenpachi, for some reason].... Enough defence, and they only do 1-20 dmg per attack to me, but when they die, they explode [and do 250-300 dmg]. Fair exp, much much harder to kill, though, due to massive range/travelling attacks and the explosions making combos hard.

I wanted to go back to fight the Menos, too.... aren't they on Earth, or some such? Either way, it makes me sad that there's no easy levelling....

*got very bored of it*

I'm tempted to make a Kidou-based char, but I get the feeling that it's kinda pointless.... so easy to stop [just strike him and his Kidou ends], so bosses would pwn him [especially the later ones with Shunpo].

Speaking of, levelling Shunpo DOES increase distance travelled [and mana cost]. Kinda neat.

Yeah, bosses are too easy, due to Shikai being so strong. The Sasuke-wannabe [Chidori anyone?] was a nuisance when his 2nd form could use the funky electric needle attack and was invincible during it >.<

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Those self-exploding hollow things are okay, but they still hit me for 100+ and about 350-400 when they explode. That's still no big deal, and I've got about a million gold in the game, so I can buy pretty much unlimited amounts of steaks to heal myself. It just takes too long, and I need to get 38 levels.

I searched everywhere, and there is nowhere to fight any menos, and you're right, they're on earth. I was just really tired when I posted that. The only decent thing to fight are the exploding hollows or the "bleach" as they call them in the game (the shinigami)

And yeah, Kidou-based character would be interesting, but most of the kidou kind of sucks. Even the final attack isn't that great. Sure, if you get good equipment and boost your Kidou really high that you can do hundreds of damage per hit, but it's a lot harder and and takes a lot longer I think. I don't think I could do it.

And yeah, I noticed that about Shunpo. It was one of the first things I invested my points in for my second game. Nothing worse than getting trapped between mobs and getting knocked back and forth with no way to escape.

And do you know what is up with that one random level 100 or 110 thing on the last screen to the right of the confused Kenpachi Yama-Jii?

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Is it random? I fought [her, might be wrong], and she had an umbrella [invincibility block], and some weird Tousen move where she jumped off the screen, and unleashed a buttload of swords raining down.... lvl 110, easy to beat, though.... Can't go further, either, until you've beaten something, too.

I think we'll need to be 90 to figure it out, though.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hollow Kurono's Avatar
    Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

yo how can u pic something up,like money ii dont know how.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's an idea: Read what I wrote.

no need to get insulting. ~ttx
    Last edited by ttxdragon; August 01, 2007 at 06:40 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LanderZ View Post
    Space to pick up items when standing on them.
    Move your character so whatever you want to pick up is between your legs, and press the space bar. That's it.

No, it's not random. It keeps respawning, so it's just a normal mob. The Tousen move was a killer for me. It didn't kill me, but I normally have to use two or three steaks to stop from dying, since it hits like everything on the screen.

If I have some time over the next few days, I'll probably play it some more...I want to beat this game. It's not even that good, but it's so horribly translated and weird that it's actually fun. I want to see what happens next.

I think level 90 is the trigger to beat the game. If you look at the cart that takes you places, we've run out of destinations, but there are a few map spots that we can't go to yet, so I'm not sure.

Ah well, we'll see...

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Meh, I just Shunpo away when she jumps up, and wait just outside the range of the swords to drop a Shikai on her face.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hollow Kurono's Avatar
    Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

yo this game is bangin,realy nice,props who made it,that bountou girl is way to anoyin but she could beat that ugly bitch,the problem is that u need to reach 90 level without doin no missions just get to 90 and all and u have to kill some spirits.but everything is just nice.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast