Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
Thread Closed
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: The RPG Thread!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Paper's Avatar
    Country
    Earth Kindom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The RPG Thread!

^yeah! Viktor! nothing beats a brash and gung-ho brute quarreling with an elietist and obnoxious sword! i've finished all of the suikoden RPG's that came out in english, i've also finished all 3 endings in 3 (still not done with luc's side quest), but by far my personal fav is 2. it's got that compelling storyline, it's packed with nostalgia, and its really hard to collect all the characters in it!

Now 20% Cooler 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member sahugani's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by level4paperboy
    ^yeah! Viktor! nothing beats a brash and gung-ho brute quarreling with an elietist and obnoxious sword! i've finished all of the suikoden RPG's that came out in english, i've also finished all 3 endings in 3 (still not done with luc's side quest), but by far my personal fav is 2. it's got that compelling storyline, it's packed with nostalgia, and its really hard to collect all the characters in it!
    I've also played all including all 3 endings in 3. i also must agree with you on 2 being the best for all the reasons you listed plus another, the multitude of species and character diversity. more than any other title in the series, each individual character stood out alot more. this was partly due to its much higher level of incorperation of other races and clans (vampire, werewolf, kobald, winger, griffon, elf, etc). other titles made reference to these races (3 did the best job) or tried to substitute (the Nay-kobald from 4 haunt my dreams). plus, Bob was just fantastic

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Jumo's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

It doesn't surprise me, most people who have played the whole series tend to pick the second game as their favorite. One of things that enjoyed about Suikoden II is the cooking contest. I really loved it, hahaha! I wish Suikoden 5 brought it back^^

Yeah, the lycanthrope Bob was so awesome, too bad he didn't have any significant role on the plot.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Paper's Avatar
    Country
    Earth Kindom
    Post Thanks / Like

"I've also played all including all 3 endings in 3. i also must agree with you on 2 being the best for all the reasons you listed plus another, the multitude of species and character diversity. more than any other title in the series, each individual character stood out alot more. this was partly due to its much higher level of incorperation of other races and clans (vampire, werewolf, kobald, winger, griffon, elf, etc). other titles made reference to these races (3 did the best job) or tried to substitute (the Nay-kobald from 4 haunt my dreams). plus, Bob was just fantastic"- sahugani

i knew i was forgetting something... aw come on! the nay-kobold were kitties! KITTIES!!! the essence of cuteness!!

"It doesn't surprise me, most people who have played the whole series tend to pick the second game as their favorite. One of things that enjoyed about Suikoden II is the cooking contest. I really loved it, hahaha! I wish Suikoden 5 brought it back^^

Yeah, the lycanthrope Bob was so awesome, too bad he didn't have any significant role on the plot."- the filipino channel (just kidding TFC)

i don't want to spoil anything for you....

Thread Closed
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11