Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 111 of 134 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 2003

Thread: Jump SQ (Shueisha)

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member jagman1x3's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Jump SQ (Shueisha)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    Probably a second season of the anime. It's been two years since season one, and a year since the movie came out. It was a pretty popular anime, another season would not surprise me.
    I'm honestly not sure if they'll do a second season, given that the ending of the first one pretty much destroyed every possibility of continuing with the manga's storyline. They'd either have to do completely original content or declare about half of the first season non-canon and continue from there.

Horosho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

People find a way when there is money to made.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jagman1x3 View Post
    I'm honestly not sure if they'll do a second season, given that the ending of the first one pretty much destroyed every possibility of continuing with the manga's storyline. They'd either have to do completely original content or declare about half of the first season non-canon and continue from there.
    Dude, they are making a second season of Magi, if they are somehow capable of doing that then they could find a way to make a second season of Blue Exorcist as well.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Shinuki no Reborn's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

You're comparing a weekly manga with over 180 chapters with a monthly manga that has less than 60 chapters, full of irregularities in launching and number of pages. Are different cases...
    Last edited by Shinuki no Reborn; August 01, 2013 at 05:06 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shinuki no Reborn View Post
    You're comparing a weekly manga with over 180 chapters with a monthly manga that has less than 60 chapters, full of irregularities in launching and number of pages. Are different cases...
    I'm referring to how they fucked it all up with anime-only shit at the end buddy boy.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nensense View Post
    I'm referring to how they fucked it all up with anime-only shit at the end buddy boy.
    I actually haven't read Magi yet (only saw the anime), but I'm sure they could find a way to make it connect to the source material in season 2 given that they obviously knew that season 1 wouldn't be the end. They couldn't have NOT known, since the announcement was made in the anime itself. My main concern is that while Magi does indeed have over 16 volumes worth of story to be animated, the only completed story Ao no Exorcist really has right now is the Impure King arc, and the stuff that happened at the end of the anime destroyed any possibility of leading into that short of a complete reboot. Not that I'm saying the anime-original end was bad, though; I actually enjoyed it a lot, it just makes me wonder how this "secret project" could be another season.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I actually haven't read Magi yet (only saw the anime), but I'm sure they could find a way to make it connect to the source material in season 2 given that they obviously knew that season 1 wouldn't be the end. They couldn't have NOT known, since the announcement was made in the anime itself. My main concern is that while Magi does indeed have over 16 volumes worth of story to be animated, the only completed story Ao no Exorcist really has right now is the Impure King arc, and the stuff that happened at the end of the anime destroyed any possibility of leading into that short of a complete reboot. Not that I'm saying the anime-original end was bad, though; I actually enjoyed it a lot, it just makes me wonder how this "secret project" could be another season.
    Dude, if you haven't read the manga then you can't talk. They literally butchered the series and it will take A LOT of stretching to make a continuation based off of the manga work.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

of course you can create new oc to fit the anime again at the source material. you may change aspect how and why things happend in the result, but connecting a story isn't impossible. The problem could came later on in season 3-? in which the manga would meantion past things and connect them in a different light to offer new conclusions, that the anime staff didn't know about at that time.

also you could just reboot the series completely like they did with full metal alchemist, but thats something more likely to happen after the manga itself ended. On another note, how come all you seem so sure that it is about an anime? it could also be a game or a novel...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nensense View Post
    Dude, if you haven't read the manga then you can't talk. They literally butchered the series and it will take A LOT of stretching to make a continuation based off of the manga work.
    I'm saying this based on what I've heard from other people who have read the manga. I'm not saying it would work perfectly, just that it would be easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Asgaroth View Post
    of course you can create new oc to fit the anime again at the source material. you may change aspect how and why things happend in the result, but connecting a story isn't impossible. The problem could came later on in season 3-? in which the manga would meantion past things and connect them in a different light to offer new conclusions, that the anime staff didn't know about at that time.

also you could just reboot the series completely like they did with full metal alchemist, but thats something more likely to happen after the manga itself ended. On another note, how come all you seem so sure that it is about an anime? it could also be a game or a novel...
    It could be either of those, but I doubt it. There already are several AnE novels and a game, and there wasn't really a big deal made about any of those when they were announced. It's already had novels, anime, a game, a movie, a spinoff manga, and a live-action play, so I'm really not sure what more they could do that would necessitate a "secret" project...

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

It is confirmed that Ao no Exorcist has surpassed printing 11,000,000 copies.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

... so I'm really not sure what more they could do that would necessitate a "secret" project...
    it could be everything. secret doesn't mean big or television, just that they will reveal it. it could also be figurines and so on. just look at jump editors that give remarks like "huge popularity" and nothing of it is really true at the end. its just a way to promote something and they will use everything to do that, even if it is lame in our eyes.

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

More information about the cast for upcoming live-adaptation of Rurouni Kenshin is announced:

- Kashiwazaki Nenji = Tanaka Min
    - Ohkubo Toshimichi = Miyazawa Kazufumi
    - Itou Hirobumi = Ozawa Yukiyoshi
    - Komigata Yumi = Takahashi Maryjun
    - Sawagejou Chou = Miura Ryousuke
    - Myoujin Yahiko = Ohyagi Kaito (changed)

---------- Post added August 12, 2013 at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was August 02, 2013 at 09:05 PM ----------

Jump SQ.19 Vol.10:
    New Series: Cherry Teacher Sakura Naoki (by Tachibana Kazumi), Salaryman Exorcist Okumura Yukio no Aishuu (by Sasaki Minoru)

---------- Post added August 13, 2013 at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was August 12, 2013 at 12:09 PM ----------

Jump SQ.19 Vol.9 Cover

---------- Post added August 16, 2013 at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was August 13, 2013 at 12:33 AM ----------

October Releases:

- Talento Funsouki Koppy Volume 1
    - Te to Kuchi Volume 1
    - Fantasma Volume 1
    - Gokigen Steady Volume 2 (Final)
    - Adashi Mono Volume 4 (Final)

---------- Post added August 18, 2013 at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was August 16, 2013 at 09:17 AM ----------

Jump SQ.19 Vol.10 Preview:

---------- Post added August 28, 2013 at 07:01 AM ---------- Previous post was August 18, 2013 at 09:30 PM ----------

Jump SQ. October Issue Cover:
    Last edited by Kaizou 10; August 16, 2013 at 08:19 AM.

14. Thanks 6 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Heiji's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Owari no Seraph : 3 volumes : 600 000.

16. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Koshi_Inaba's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm really glad that Owari no Seraph is successful, hopefully it will get an anime after it gets enough chapter.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Leoat12's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Great that Owari no Seraph is so popular, I'd like a anime, but monthly series and early anime doesn't match, so I hope that they wait until the series has more or less 40 chapters, the same as Shingeki no Kyojin when it got anime.
    I don't remember when Ao no Exorcist got a anime, but it was much more earlier than that.

Thread Closed
Page 111 of 134 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 ... LastLast