Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210

View Poll Results: How strong would Chad be if he get a full armor suit???

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • Low captain level

17 24.29%
  • Captain level/espada10 - 5(adjuchas arrancar)

24 34.29%
  • High captain/vastolorde hollow/top 4 espada???

16 22.86%
  • Vizard/Vastolorde arrancar

13 18.57%
  • Royal Guard

0 0%
New Reply
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Thoughts on Chad

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Your Thoughts on Chad

I think chad's armor is something similar to a hallow. After reading the translation thats the only thing that it could be. His powers isnt similar to a shinigami or a quincy.

So it all turns to a hallow.. that would explain how he shoots off that blast of energy all the time from his fist.

What do you people think? (maybe someone already posted this I didnt really check)

Country
    Suriname
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: chad's 'armor' *possible spoilers so dont read if u dont want to be spoiled*

I think it unlikely. First of all, Ichigo merely AWAKENED Chad and Inoue's powers. He didn't cause them. Chad and Inoue were BORN with those powers. So it's unlikely that their powers will be hollow related.

Regarding Chad's powers, i have my own theory regarding that. It was no coincedence that Urahara mentioned both shinigami and quincy in one sentence regarding Chad's powers. How does a shinigami differ from a quincy? A shinigami draws his power from his soul. A quincy on the other hand, draws the reiatsu from the environment. When Urahara says that Chad's powers is neither shinigami or quincy based, i can only conclude that Chad is drawing his powers from a different source altogether, different from shinigami or quincy.

I have two possibilities in mind regarding this. The first possibility is that Chad is a quincy-shinigami hybrid. Meaning he draws his powers from his soul AND the environment. The second possibility (the one i personally favour) is that Chad is drawing his reiatsu from his own body. Chad's strength lies in his earthly body, so his power may perhaps allow Chad to convert his body energy into reiatsu.

That's my 2 centz.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner asymptotic's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: chad's 'armor' *possible spoilers so dont read if u dont want to be spoiled*

I'd say they have hollow powers. Those types of powers that Orihime and Chad have are nothing  a shinigami or quincy can do.
    I see these powers as given to them by Ichigo insane reiatsu. It's like this Ichigo effect, if you hang around Ichigo and there's alot of spiritual activity going on, you'll start seeing things and get strange abilities.
    Even Ichigo's sister and other friends are starting to see things.
    At first I thought everyone would end up having shinigami powers. But now I'd say they'll have Ichigo activated hollow powers.
    Are there any minorities in Naruto?

Country
    Suriname
    Post Thanks / Like

Like i said before, Ichigo didn't cause Chad and Inoue's abilities. He merely awakened them. Chad and Inoue were BORN with those powers. It can't be hollow related.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner asymptotic's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok just went back to check on what Urahara said.  Accoding to Urahara, Ichigo's reiatsu is so dam powerful that "it can consequently affect every single spirit." This seems to imply that every soul has powers that are latent and can be awakened by Ichigo. So I'll just say they are natural powers and that the King put powers into every soul.
    Read M7's ch224 and well, right after Urahara's scene gets cut off, the next page is the hollow mask. That implies that it's hollow powers. Also human souls can change into hollows if their life chain is cut off and they haven't been sent to soul society/hell by a shinigami. Chad's arm also kind of looks hollow like, at least to me.
    I also predict we'll see even more characters in bleach, in particular people from Hell, but that is in another arc in the future.
    Are there any minorities in Naruto?

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Dragonzair's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Moving this thread to the Biblioteca. ^_^

"Growing older is mandatory, growing up is optional."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

My theory is that chad (sado-kun) is soe sort of tame arancar. I aslo beleive that his ablueo knew this and that is the reason he made sure to tech him never to fight. It just dawnd on me last night (before I read 224) that the way his armor apears is incredably similar to the way the arancar release their zanpakuto. Of course I am aware that there are many questions that arise with this theory like where is his zanpakuto then, and why doesn't his entire body transform, or why doesn't he have a freakin hole in his chest? I am not sure how to answer these questions but I think this has to do with him not being dead, Ichigos "influence" on him, and the way his grandfather tought him to live.
    Blind dude rocks! click the link to find out why, I dare you
    Spoiler: awesome slashdot(and other) quote(s) show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ILUVATAR's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

seeing of what Urahara said in the last chapter i read i must say that i never thought of how much Chads power shot and a Hallows' Zero look alike. hmmm.....could it be... It is true that all this happended because of Ichigos' extraordinary reiatsu, lets don't forget that even Inoues friend (Tatsuki wasn't it?... ) started seeing spirits something unclear but visible enough to hit it.
    I too had at first the idea that all of Ichigo's friends will eventually become a Shinigami or at least gain some power familiar with those of a shinigami.... whatever, i'm confused with this situation
    *When you laugh, it's as though the world becomes, just a little, a nicer place.
    *Being alone is scary. Solitude is scary.
    *I have rushed here, when i was summoned. Because you were crying. You were sobbing as if you were screaming.
    *The nights that morning will never come doesn't exist.
    *More than anyone could ever admire you, this is the definite truth, I like you...
    *Because you are like the sky, causing me pain in love... because I love you.
    *Did you hear? Did i reach you?

Post Thanks / Like

what if his power is one that natrually rejects reiatsu? like a natural anti-spirit attack armor.
    They made me do it

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

There you go another point to suport my tame arrancaru theory, HIs shots do look somewhat like zeros. However the Idea that his power actually rejects reiatsu seems like an even better explanation. That would indeed make him entirely different from both shinigami, who generate power from spirit force within themselves, or quincy, who gain spiritual power from the environment and convert it into stricking force.
    Blind dude rocks! click the link to find out why, I dare you
    Spoiler: awesome slashdot(and other) quote(s) show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member walkie's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

chad's power seems like more close to hollow powers than shinigami powers..i believe he will also have some kind of bankai, will that weapon will able to make him fight against arankurus and else..if he has bankai, then it will be related with his arm or body so thats why i think chad's powers are more like "them" instead of shinigami

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ILUVATAR's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

...hmmm how about.... if chad's armor become complete maybe he will look a lot like a hollow without a hole (maybe he will have a hole in his chest and they will send him as a spy in the hollow society (similar to the soul society) and then they will learn all the gossips in there... i mean all the evil plans of the hollws) damn, my imagination runs with extra super full speed today. somebody stop me, hit me, do something AAAAARGH (Iluvatar crashes on a tree and stops there) thanks Yamato Sensei
    *When you laugh, it's as though the world becomes, just a little, a nicer place.
    *Being alone is scary. Solitude is scary.
    *I have rushed here, when i was summoned. Because you were crying. You were sobbing as if you were screaming.
    *The nights that morning will never come doesn't exist.
    *More than anyone could ever admire you, this is the definite truth, I like you...
    *Because you are like the sky, causing me pain in love... because I love you.
    *Did you hear? Did i reach you?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

i doubt his power is based of hollow powers because inoues is so damn different to any power and both her and chad's power should be coming from the same source, im guessing its more along the lines of combining spirit with outside forces to create something. I hope chad dont get full body armour, thats too predictable

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member _ATMA's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

what if they're actualy just pulling reiatsu from ichigo himself? it sort of supports the whole "ichigo awakening" them thing
    If Nissan Motorsports is NISMO, does that make Honda Motorsports HOMO?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Remus's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Well it has been said that Ichigo was not the source. There are other ppl who are certainly able to see and hear them. Well I hope Sado gains a full armor. It would let him look very cool.
    Navy Officer on Duty | See Ya if I get the Chance | Back in Europe and Germany of course

New Reply
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast