Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Kurogane no Linebarrel by Shimizu Eiichi & Shimoguchi Tomohiro

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner terrus's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Kurogane no Linebarrel by Shimizu Eiichi & Shimoguchi Tomohiro

Has anyone heard of the manga Kurogane no linebarrel it is a seinen mech manga with great art and fight sequences (i am currently asking groups to see if they can scanlate so i dont know if the story's any good). it is currently being published in champion red and there are six tanks currently out, i have all of them raw including tankobon 0 as well chapters 28 and 29
    although i think they are at least up to issue 40 as volume seven will be relased in japan next week.
    If you have heard of or have the seen raws of this manga then please let me know as it feels like i'm the only person who knows this (potentially) great manga even exists and i would like to see other poeple enjoy it and possibly help me in getting a group to scanlate it.
    here's a link if you interested
    http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=6607
    if you wish to download volumes 0 to 6 you can find them on gotlurk and as for issues 28 and 29 you can find them here http://gailin24px.free.fr/raw/index....id=1&Itemid=27

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Gret's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kurogane no linebarrel (mech manga)

Currently dling vol 2, but the first vol was great. Nice art.... but i can't read jap.... hopefully someone will scanlate this

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner terrus's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kurogane no linebarrel (mech manga)

it gets better, and as for scanalting i think that there are scanlators out there who can get the latest issues of champion red so if a group did decide to pick it up getting new chapters wouldn't be a problem. Or at least i hope that is what will hapen because if a group does decide to pick it up with only access to the raw tanks then we would have to wait for the new volumes to come out for any new scans like etc has done with shin angyo onshi.

Celestial Belgian 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Koen's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kurogane no Linebarrel by Shimizu Eiichi & Shimoguchi Tomohiro

I bought the first volume - published in French - and I have to say: this manga started really great. It's a true page turner. I disliked the main character because of his arrogance but as soon as the latter chapters came, you begin to understand the main character. I am looking forward to volume 2 because I can advice this mecha manga to everyone
    The biggest virtue is to support these Seven Deadly Sins in their fight!!!
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner stark94's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kurogane no Linebarrel by Shimizu Eiichi & Shimoguchi Tomohiro

it's a good manga one of my fav and i recommand it.

New Reply