Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The goal of this forum (if you have ?'s about MH's purpose look here)

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄) 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity njt's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

The goal of this forum (if you have ?'s about MH's purpose look here)

THE GOAL OF THIS FORUM.

The whole goal of this forum isn't just a place to download manga to feed your fix, but it's a place to help one another in any way possible.
    How do we go about that? By following the requests of those that work hard to please us.

Our goal is to provide help to others [others as in people that are dying to read the newest chapter, and those that have no clue how to translate a line]
    and quality translations so the audience that is reading your translations are positive that they are getting the best, or at least something that isn't horribly wrong .

Why should I post my translation here?
    Well you can get feed back (depending if a fellow translator reads that manga or not) if you openly state you are having a problem with a translation / area then we might be able to help you crack it so as to provide an accurate translation. Just as long as you provide the Japanese along with it, or at least the raw (If you can't put up the Japanese, let us know we'll see if we can help you)

Why is having the Japanese up there important?
    This forum, vB, has an awesome search function. It's accurate and works great. So by using it as an alternative to a dictionary you could perhaps get what you were looking for. True this is really only handy for translators, but beginning translators have to start somewhere, and sometimes they need just a little extra help in searching for the right word for their translation so perhaps that word has already been translated and using the search with that Japanese word they are looking for might bring fruitful results.

Can you help us host these files/ act as a base for our group?
    Since we are a little popular we like to use our popularity to promote groups that need / want promotion. So you'll never see us putting up the links to your items without your permission, if you do let us know and we'll take it down right away.(We no longer host files here, sorry.) We are here to respect the wishes of each group, and so if you want your work here let us know. Since sometimes a free host and a little advertising can get you the fan base you are needing / wanting.

What do we ask in return?
    Nothing really. We enjoy seeing you get popular and the credit that you deserve. If you would like to help out here, then post translations to what you are translating, since that will further help fellow translators and make this site even more reliable. The more we have translated here, the more resourceful it'll be!
    That's all really, just help those that help you and give appreciation, and we'll be cool .

So in short.
    We are here to help you. Whether it be providing you the manga + accurate translations that you are dying to see in a fast manner, or help in a translation that you are having problems with. If you are a scanlator and need some help to get you on your feet then let us know how we can help, you make the rules, we follow them (just let us enforce them, so as to keep fighting / problems to a minimum.). We want you to be happy that you are here, we want to make sure that you get the thanks / respect that you deserve for the work that you provide.

If you can help us in our goal, great. We'll try our best to help you too!
    Last edited by bax; December 09, 2007 at 02:00 AM.
    Serizawa: But it's really heartwarming to see such good guys - perhaps not as good as we wanted, translation-wise, but their hearts are already grade A
    If you see a mistake in my translations, let me know! Thanks Click a frog to see my Resume!!

2. Thanks 23 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The goal of this forum (if you have ?'s about MH's purpose look here)

Just in case I didnt already, thanks SO much MangaHelpers!!!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Dubai
    Post Thanks / Like

nice can i use your lines it look awesome
    Berserkers.org The ultimate resource

Post Thanks / Like

I love Mangahelper.com

It was so horrible always looking for translations before on NF. Now, everybody is on one site. Thanks MH!!!
    http://jonasm89.deviantart.com

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄) 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity njt's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by merhawi
    I love Mangahelper.com

It was so horrible always looking for translations before on NF. Now, everybody is on one site. Thanks MH!!!
    well now you got the best of both worlds. NF has their translator section opened back up
    Serizawa: But it's really heartwarming to see such good guys - perhaps not as good as we wanted, translation-wise, but their hearts are already grade A
    If you see a mistake in my translations, let me know! Thanks Click a frog to see my Resume!!

Post Thanks / Like

Nah NJT, i've learned to love MH.com, i like it better. i think that NF forums are for other stuff, here on MH i can get stuff more easily.

http://jonasm89.deviantart.com

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for your support ^^

I actually don't mind all that much that NF revived their translations forum - it might actually inspire more translators to pop out of the woodworks. As long as our favorite manga are being translated, everybody ought to be happy =)

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted destinator's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I love this forum...not only the interesting raw/scanlation sections but also the the rest and all the nice people

So yeah hope this forum will last for a very long time

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Ayah's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Compliment appreciated, destinator I also hope MH will last for a very long time because I bet everyone here wants good translations, be it the readers and the translators themselves.

<3 glasskatana for the sig
    Tayo na sa Sineskwela Pinoy Hangout Thread v.16!

Schrödinger's cat 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Anax's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

For a while now it's been beyond translations for me... I just LOVE you MH! ^^
    Thank's njt, GK and all the guys in the shadows for making this site
    ~Schrödinger's Cat

Scanlator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Well at the start i had some problems with SMF, but now that im used to it, this forum is great !
    <br />-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br />&quot;I will try to live with love...with dreams...and forever...with tears.&quot;<br />-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br />- &quot;My DeviantArt&quot; | &quot;Shannaro! Scanlations&quot; -<br />

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member white silver's Avatar
    In an island at the center of the Atlantic Ocean.
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

[b][font=tahoma][color=green]THE BEST FORUM ON THE NET. AND THE BEST ADMIN OUT THERE! AND THE BEST GLOBAL MODERATORS ESPECIALLY THE BEST MEMBERS!

Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you all at mangahelpers.. you guys are all too sweet.. cant get a faster fix of Naruto anywhere else!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member glasskatana's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What can I say...
    Truly great. That is what mangahelpers is. Truly Truly Great.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Seriously, thank you all for your support, guys. It's greatly appreciated as we do want to do our best to help you get your fix on a weekly basis, and it feels good when we feel like we're accomplishing that and your comments are the only way we can know for sure

New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast