Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the Winter War Going to be Like?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impel Down's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: whats the winter battle going to be like?

Grimmjow didn't have trouble with him unreleased when Ichigo's in bankai: he was about equal. He started to have trouble when Ichigo threw on his mask. And Yammy wasn't totally slaughtered, Ichigo just suprised him, he lost one arm, continued fighting, and would have released and been stronger, had Ulquiorra not stopped him. True, the whole "Shirosaki" thing gave him an advantage against Ichigo, but that fight still kind of undermined Yammy.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Impel Down View Post
    Well, seeing as Ichigo, you know, blocked it in shikai, it can't be THAT powerful. I doubt it'll be used, or even if they could use it.

And they never said that he was the absolute strongest, just that he's the leader (since he's been around for like 2000 years), and they show that he is, of course, very powerful. But even if he is as powerful as everyone thinks, to think that he could beat the Primero is just silly.
    whoa dude i think ur confusing yama's zanpanktou with the Soukyoku. 2 very different things. Ichigo has never faced Yama-ji and would prob. lose if he tried at this level. the soukyoku wasn't expecting interference so its hard to say whether Ichigo could've take a second attack from that thing. But anyway Yama-Ji with Shikai could def take on at least espada 7-10 by with just shikai. his sword is has the greatest attack power and is the strongest of all fire-type soul slayers. he could literally burn down SS's structures with just shikai alone.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm well aware of the difference between Ash Cat and Soukyoku. I was talking about Soukyoku in the first paragraph and Yamamoto in the second one.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member OrangeRat's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^ Ash Cat is Matsumoto's zanpakuto.
    GREEN, Your death's colour is Green. Death of the mind. Your heart is isolated within your mind. You seek knowledge. You are very rare.

Others' lifes is your salvation. Listening to people's problems is your way to escape reality. You have an extraordinary wonderful soul, but this soul is carrying the whole world in its shoulders. With your understanding restless nature, you are constantly looking for answers. ~~I carry the whole world on my shoulders~~

My To-Draw List
    Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member gigantor21's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

In regards to the War, I'm expecting there to be a lot of chaos, destruction and death. Nothing controlled like the SS Invasion--just a sea of Menos and Arrancar laying waste to Karakura, while every division clamps down and makes a last stand against Aizen's army. I figure it'll be the most violent and heart-wrenching arc in the series.

...WTF is Aizen smiling about? XD

Quote Originally Posted by Random YouTube Comment
    "Roses are red.
    Violets are blue.
    Omae wa mo shindeiru!"

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member smellyCheese's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Hope it's going to be awsome.. but then never know.

anyway expect to see some ss captains and Urahara.... Top espadas (maybe even a vasto)

I would think that it would be better to just give the town to Aizen, since if the battle takes place in the town( keep on forgetting the name..) then the whole place will prob be destroyed anyway.. lol..

I also think that we get to see Kenpatchi bankai form, unfinished ichigo and gin match.
    sunsui and ukitaka(?) bankai...
    -="In the land of the blind, one eyed man is the king"=-

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member pirate-hitman:L's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quite honestly, I want to see Urahara die. He has been a prominent character from the start and it would be a devestating blow to the good side. Also Yoruchi's sword and bankai.

Spoiler show

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Why not have her do Shikai first? And I would not want Kisuke to die, especially when he's done so little fighting. That, and he's awesome, and him dying would put a huge damper on the series.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member pirate-hitman:L's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, he could die after a fight. I can just picture his death being symbolic.

Spoiler show

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe, MAYBE, if Kisuke beats a major opponent and decides to take on Aizen, with Ichigo, Shinji, and whoever else, he can get killed protecting Ichigo or someone. That's really the only way I can think of in which he would die and I would accept it.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner variety927's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Im hoping that it takes place where the King is at. So we get a totally different enviroment and a bunch of new characters (even though theres a gazillion right about now) And I hope that Kubo doesnt make it so its like the SS arc where everyone is assigned a person to fight...I hope he tries to do something different.

Kyubbi Naruto gave me permission to use this awesome sig

Spoiler show

OHHH! SO called that.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, if it's going to happen where the King lives, then I think only Ichigo and Aizen should fight there.

Also, anyone else think Ishida would die during the WW, ending the line of Quincy for good?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Navarr0Newton's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yakuza View Post
    whoa dude i think ur confusing yama's zanpanktou with the Soukyoku. 2 very different things. Ichigo has never faced Yama-ji and would prob. lose if he tried at this level. the soukyoku wasn't expecting interference so its hard to say whether Ichigo could've take a second attack from that thing. But anyway Yama-Ji with Shikai could def take on at least espada 7-10 by with just shikai. his sword is has the greatest attack power and is the strongest of all fire-type soul slayers. he could literally burn down SS's structures with just shikai alone.
    in the episode rukia says to ichigo " you blocked it once it wont happen again", and she ment it
    if chocolates orgasmic, what are potatoes, my exgirlfriend?

Yuppie on cell: I think because of the mental state I was in that really doesn't count as cheating. Plus, it was my birthday, so technically it never happened, therefore I didn't fuck up or do anything wrong, therefore nothing ever happened to begin with, therefore you have no reason to complain, therefore you are still my girlfriend.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't even remember that that happened, but I guess it could be true. Although, wasn't it destroyed? Or was that the execution tower? I can't remember...

After watching ep 140, I thought up something that I think I thought up a long while ago: Perhaps, by some freak chance, Luppi did NOT die. In that case, I believe that he will be the one to fight Hitsugaya in the WW. Anyone else wanna agree/back that?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Kazuho's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

well i dont remember Luppi dying in eps 140? But it seems like eveyone wants to kill everyone. We're jus guna have to wait and see who fights who, but i wouldnt be surprised if SS sent everyone they had to fight alongside the people in the real world as well as the vizard.

Its proabably goin to be one huge battle, most likely Ishida Ryuken will even get in on the action.

And with Toshiro against Luppi, we all know whos goin to cuz we all kno that no one important ever dies.

Anyways, i think its important to note that with such a large battle with massive powers involved, that there are goin to be HUGE casualties on all sides...the Gotei 13, the Real World, and the Arrancar...
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v639/pNoiBoiGT/scepsigut1.jpg

Thread Closed
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast