Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 33 of 85 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 1275

Thread: Naruto Shippuden: Narutimate Accel 2

  1. #481
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member UchihaSasuke215's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    68
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Narutimate Accel 2 Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Absulutio View Post
    Lol.. There are hang out threads for that.. No spamming here or des will slaughter us..
    How much does it cost to pre-order?
    LOLZ sry

    Ok I just searched on google (instead of off play-asia which i should have -_-) Narutimate accel 2 or something and I believe I bought it off HimeyaShop.com or something like that... It was around 70 bucks for the game and like 7 for shipping? My mommy bought it for a two month early birthday present... She da best LOL But yeahhh U gotta make an account and stuff... I ordered swap magic once and it was a scam :[ so i bot it off another site and it came! LOL im tupid =)

    btw thats spamming? o_0 LOL i didnt kno... sry des!
    Last edited by UchihaSasuke215; November 13, 2007 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Errors =)
    Yeahhh they pwn

  2. #482
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Absolutio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Country
    Israel
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,749
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Narutimate Accel 2 Game Thread

    no that's not spamming. 77 bucks is alot of money for me :'(
    Good thing there are cheap bastards like me around the net that would torrent it. I just really hope that someone will be able to upload it to some site.. I might ask Aviv to do it.. He's a great helping guy, and he did that last time. Saved my bandwith and time..


    Luffy: Sanji, prepare the lunch-box!
    Sanji: Lunch-box?
    Luffy: Yes. A pirate's lunch-box!
    *Pirate's lunch-box is for increasing one's power, so there will be no vegetables.
    -One Piece Side-Stories Covers Coloring Project! OP Colorist? Check it out now!

  3. #483
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member UchihaSasuke215's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    68
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Narutimate Accel 2 Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Absulutio View Post
    no that's not spamming. 77 bucks is alot of money for me :'(
    Good thing there are cheap bastards like me around the net that would torrent it. I just really hope that someone will be able to upload it to some site.. I might ask Aviv to do it.. He's a great helping guy, and he did that last time. Saved my bandwith and time..
    Yeahh i kno... but will you send me a message on how to do this bittorent thing! Cause I can most likely sell my game on ebay when i get it and do this for free... it is free rite? But yeahhh send me a message just saying hi cause i dont wanna "spam" here by asking you something... ok? Cause 77=Free yeah i go wit the free! LOL
    Yeahhh they pwn

  4. #484
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Absolutio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Country
    Israel
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,749
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Narutimate Accel 2 Game Thread

    In this thread, anything that regards NA2 is not considered spamming, including downloading tips and infos. Anyways, bit-torrent is a program that generally makes you able to download files through "torrents", like a bit-torrent only links. It's generally like eMule with their e2DK links. I asked here earlier and people told me that they think that the best bit-torrent program will either be Utorrent, or Azuros. You can just google them, and download for free of course.
    When the game will be out, you can be sure that someone will post a torrent link around here, and you could just grab it, but by ordering, I think that it will be kinda pointless. You can just wait for the game to arrive.


    Luffy: Sanji, prepare the lunch-box!
    Sanji: Lunch-box?
    Luffy: Yes. A pirate's lunch-box!
    *Pirate's lunch-box is for increasing one's power, so there will be no vegetables.
    -One Piece Side-Stories Covers Coloring Project! OP Colorist? Check it out now!

  5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  6. #485
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member UchihaSasuke215's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    68
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Narutimate Accel 2 Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Absulutio View Post
    In this thread, anything that regards NA2 is not considered spamming, including downloading tips and infos. Anyways, bit-torrent is a program that generally makes you able to download files through "torrents", like a bit-torrent only links. It's generally like eMule with their e2DK links. I asked here earlier and people told me that they think that the best bit-torrent program will either be Utorrent, or Azuros. You can just google them, and download for free of course.
    When the game will be out, you can be sure that someone will post a torrent link around here, and you could just grab it, but by ordering, I think that it will be kinda pointless. You can just wait for the game to arrive.

    Hehe that's kool! Thanx... but im not sure? Do i like burn em to a cd or dvd? Cause otherwise how would i play it on my PS2? O and earlier i ment being geeks bout this game LOL who cares... Lemme just ask you... Who do ya wanna be most?
    Yeahhh they pwn

  7. #486
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted destinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,644
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Narutimate Accel 2 Game Thread

    Just a reminder, discussion is okay but please no links to torrents or illegal files when the game comes out (you are still free to pm earch other or whatever but not in the public). Otherwise I have to remove them/delete posts and other things I really dont want to do at all .



  8. #487
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member UchihaSasuke215's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    68
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Narutimate Accel 2 Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by des View Post
    Just a reminder, discussion is okay but please no links to torrents or illegal files when the game comes out (you are still free to pm earch other or whatever but not in the public). Otherwise I have to remove them/delete posts and other things I really dont want to do at all .
    Yeahhh we kno we won't! We dont wanna get this place banned or anything that would suck :[


    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaSasuke215 View Post
    Yeahhh we kno we won't! We dont wanna get this place banned or anything that would suck :[
    kk now im bored... :[ i hope u guys didnt log off! Im a friendly geek inn need(atleast naruto geek =]) LOL i put too many smilies xD see! it shows my emotion!
    Last edited by UchihaSasuke215; November 13, 2007 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Yeahhh they pwn

  9. #488
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Absolutio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Country
    Israel
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,749
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Narutimate Accel 2 Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaSasuke215 View Post
    Hehe that's kool! Thanx... but im not sure? Do i like burn em to a cd or dvd? Cause otherwise how would i play it on my PS2? O and earlier i ment being geeks bout this game LOL who cares... Lemme just ask you... Who do ya wanna be most?
    Well, yes. When you finish downloading the games you'll have to burn them (probably to a DVD disc, coz of the size). So your PS2 will only be able to play it only if you have a special chip. You should also check which kind of format are the CD's in Japan, since there's the US format of NTC, and european format of PAL. I think that the Jap format is PAL too, but not too sure, so I think you should have a special chip for that too. Maybe somebody else knows about that more than me.

    I'm most looking forward to Choji and Yamato. And also to updated Sasori, Chiyo and Orochimaru. Sasuke does not excite me that much.. =D

    Quote Originally Posted by des View Post
    Just a reminder, discussion is okay but please no links to torrents or illegal files when the game comes out (you are still free to pm earch other or whatever but not in the public). Otherwise I have to remove them/delete posts and other things I really dont want to do at all .

    If my memory serves me correct, at the NA1 the torrent's links and info were pretty wild back then/there.. You'll have some tough time here when the game is out, controlling all of the incoming spam. Good luck!! (You can count on me not to post any kind of this links though )


    Luffy: Sanji, prepare the lunch-box!
    Sanji: Lunch-box?
    Luffy: Yes. A pirate's lunch-box!
    *Pirate's lunch-box is for increasing one's power, so there will be no vegetables.
    -One Piece Side-Stories Covers Coloring Project! OP Colorist? Check it out now!

  10. #489
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member UchihaSasuke215's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    68
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Narutimate Accel 2 Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Absulutio View Post
    Well, yes. When you finish downloading the games you'll have to burn them (probably to a DVD disc, coz of the size). So your PS2 will only be able to play it only if you have a special chip. You should also check which kind of format are the CD's in Japan, since there's the US format of NTC, and european format of PAL. I think that the Jap format is PAL too, but not too sure, so I think you should have a special chip for that too. Maybe somebody else knows about that more than me.

    I'm most looking forward to Choji and Yamato. And also to updated Sasori, Chiyo and Orochimaru. Sasuke does not excite me that much.. =D




    If my memory serves me correct, at the NA1 the torrent's links and info were pretty wild back then/there.. You'll have some tough time here when the game is out, controlling all of the incoming spam. Good luck!! (You can count on me not to post any kind of this links though )

    YAY u arent dead, I was getting bored of listening to music... LOL J/K u were typin lots!... Back on subject! So those characters same for me kinda new deidara too... I kno sasuke doesnt look to kool in this game! Ima search ootobe for tutorials or sumin thanx for the help! no more bout torrents tho were getting off subject =P So whacha wanna talk bout in the game now? xD
    Last edited by UchihaSasuke215; November 13, 2007 at 09:07 PM. Reason: Forgot something o_0
    Yeahhh they pwn

  11. #490
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Absolutio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Country
    Israel
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,749
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Narutimate Accel 2 Game Thread

    Well.. Sasuke does look cool.. But he aint the most anticipated character for me. I've been looking forward much more to the characters I mentioned earlier.
    And although you thought I was dead and I was only typing a lot. I now am going to dissaoppoint you a bit, and go to sleep. It is 4:15 am here, and I g2 wake up in 7 hours.. Oh well..
    Good night!

    p.s: Des.. What kind of tool are you using to capture flash images/videos, etc. ?


    Luffy: Sanji, prepare the lunch-box!
    Sanji: Lunch-box?
    Luffy: Yes. A pirate's lunch-box!
    *Pirate's lunch-box is for increasing one's power, so there will be no vegetables.
    -One Piece Side-Stories Covers Coloring Project! OP Colorist? Check it out now!

  12. #491
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Narutimate Accel 2 Game Thread

    hi!

    OMFG! this game will be the best naruto game! at least i hope so!

    im from germany, so there is theoretically no way to get this game. my friend ordered some games (including some games for me) at asia games. the whole thing went glad for some time but after the 4th order, a guy of the customs came and said that its completelly illegal to order things like that, because they are not allowed for selling in europe.

    some of the guys here have spoken about downloading it. are things like that illegal? (even if you cant buy this game in europe?)

  13. #492
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Absolutio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Country
    Israel
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,749
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Narutimate Accel 2 Game Thread

    First of all. Welcome to MangaHelpers.
    It is legal to order it from an Asian site, just don't forget you'll also have to pay for the shipping costs.
    It's illegal to download it, since it's both an offence to their copyrights, and it's pirated download. Therefore, you won't find here any links or etc, though what's goind in your PMs (private messages) is your own business. If you get what I mean..


    Luffy: Sanji, prepare the lunch-box!
    Sanji: Lunch-box?
    Luffy: Yes. A pirate's lunch-box!
    *Pirate's lunch-box is for increasing one's power, so there will be no vegetables.
    -One Piece Side-Stories Covers Coloring Project! OP Colorist? Check it out now!

  14. #493
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted destinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,644
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Narutimate Accel 2 Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaSasuke215 View Post
    Jeez! Thats fine... its only 6:15 PM for me :] Ima go anyway... I gots skool tomorrow... all u are lucky! u guys are older than like 12... unless Lieing... J/K
    Stuff like that is off topic so please just talk about the game or visit hang out threads or other places. Because its a pain to brows through too many offtopic posts.



  15. #494
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Absolutio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Country
    Israel
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,749
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Narutimate Accel 2 Game Thread

    Des.. You forgot to answer my question: "What kind of tool do you use to capture flash images/videos, etc.? "

    And is this week the week that the special Japanese magazine is out? (The one with all the games stuffs infos?). Forgot its name..


    Luffy: Sanji, prepare the lunch-box!
    Sanji: Lunch-box?
    Luffy: Yes. A pirate's lunch-box!
    *Pirate's lunch-box is for increasing one's power, so there will be no vegetables.
    -One Piece Side-Stories Covers Coloring Project! OP Colorist? Check it out now!

  16. #495
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Cloud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Oslo
    Country
    Norway
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    35
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Narutimate Accel 2 Game Thread

    ^You mean Famitsu?

    Btw, des. The second A2 commercial clip was the only update from last week, right?
    There wasn't anything in V-Jump or any other mag?

New Reply
Page 33 of 85 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts