Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 85 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generation

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Tayz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generation

Storm 3 is coming out everybody! It's gonna be called Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generation!

Quote Quote:
    YOSH! Feel the thunder as a brand new Naruto game could very well be coming to your Sony PlayStation 3 and Microsoft Xbox 360 in the form of Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generation!

The news comes from the Japanese blog, Tale Tale Source, which reports news from Shonen Jump magazine before it’s release. They mention characters to be included are the former Hidden Mist ninjas Haku and Zabuza as well as the Hidden Cloud’s Raikage, C and Darui.

Of course nothing is confirmed here. It’s all rumor until the actual Shonen Jump scan is released, so keep your eyes peeled!
    ---------- Post added June 18, 2011 at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was June 17, 2011 at 09:55 PM ----------

Sorry for the double post, but the first scan is out!! http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/06/...neration-scan/

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generation

I just saw this! WOOT!!!

It'll probably go until the beginning of the war or something. The game is still in production so many things can get added!

Can't really wait for it, and I hope it has more stuff to do rather than just side missions.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member slmcknett's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

tbh, I didn't really want to see this game in development until the anime or manga had gotten further ahead in the story.
    I mean, Storm 1 had all of Part 1, and Storm 2 had over 100 episodes from Shippuden. But Storm 3? ...like, its just got the Gokage Summit arc to work with, and maybe the beginning of the war if they add that in as well.
    Although, looking at the scan, they might have a flashback to the Zabuza arc they never put into Storm 1, so that's technically 2 new arcs to work with, but other than that, I can't really see what else they can put in.

That being said, I'm still probably going to pick this up. Especially cause it has the 3 characters I REALLY REALLY wanted. The Raikage's team is going to be beast. :3
    And seeing them, it's safe to assume it's probably going to have the other Kage, as well as Susanoo Sasuke. So I'm hoping for more confirmed characters soon.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Well it's not storm 3 but Storm Generation. It probably has more of what happened in part 1, part 2 and gets until mid war. We can see Raikage and his assistants, so we know that it @ least goes into the summit. It'll probably end with them going to war the next one would be when it's over.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member theo_mm's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

It's so awesome!! Haku + Zabuza FTW!! [HD] Scan 1:
    Spoiler show
    Last edited by theo_mm; June 20, 2011 at 05:32 AM.
    NARUTO ULTIMATE NINJA STORM 3

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Gingitsune's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Ultimate Ninja Storm Generation, with Haku and Zabuza among others, it's probably a flashback collection game, with stuff like:

the three Sannin vs Hanzô
    Minato vs A and B
    Tobirama vs the KinGin bros
    Kazekage III vs Sasori
    Roushi vs Kisame
    Kakashi vs Kakkou
    Akatsuki Oro vs Itachi
    Kazekage IV vs Kimimaro
    Mu vs Mizukage II

I hope my guess turn out to be right, I'd like to play a game like that. ^^

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ~Andrew~'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

It's far to early to make any assumptions about Charakters and the Storyline, honestly. But I'm pretty Hyped myself (not only because of Naruto, there are so much more, and there will be even more~ E3, TGS. And the Games Com which I will visit, like every Year <3) but I like your Ideas, Gingitsune, hope they will be in the Game, too. :')

But I "fear" it's like an Ultimate Ninja Storm 2.1 not 3, they may fuse Storm 1 with Storm 2 xD It actually looks this way.

I hope Members like Theo and Des will keep this Thread Up-to-Date, like they did in the Past, you're great Guys. =)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member theo_mm's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL oh my, I actually haven't been to this forum in ages xD But damn, this game has got me so damn hyped!! I think I'll probably be here everyday till it releases!!!

---------- Post added June 20, 2011 at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was June 19, 2011 at 11:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gingitsune View Post
    Ultimate Ninja Storm Generation, with Haku and Zabuza among others, it's probably a flashback collection game, with stuff like:

the three Sannin vs Hanzô
    Minato vs A and B
    Tobirama vs the KinGin bros
    Kazekage III vs Sasori
    Roushi vs Kisame
    Kakashi vs Kakkou
    Akatsuki Oro vs Itachi
    Kazekage IV vs Kimimaro
    Mu vs Mizukage II

I hope my guess turn out to be right, I'd like to play a game like that. ^^
    That could be true, but we know so far that the game goes up to the Kage summit, which could mean it could go even further like they did with UNS2. Also Des made a good point on gamefaqs, that CC2 is already working on 2 games, Ultimate Ninja Impact for Fall 2011, and Asura's Wrath for early 2012, which could mean it'll be released next year. I think that is the most likely case, cause CC2 always reveal a game 12/6 months before it releases.
    NARUTO ULTIMATE NINJA STORM 3

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member slmcknett's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Next to Darui and C, the bubbles say that they're Support Characters, so I don't think we'll be able to actually play as them; only A. ;___;

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Tormentor286's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slmcknett View Post
    Next to Darui and C, the bubbles say that they're Support Characters, so I don't think we'll be able to actually play as them; only A. ;___;
    All support characters in Storm 2 were also playable characters, I doubt they would drop that tactic and head back to the Storm 1 route.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DEATHBOTT's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

while all those would be awesome haku and zabuza weren't part of a flashback so i doubt it will have all the fights you listed. and i don't think kimmimaro fought the 4th kazekage it was oro, kimmi being there was filler. who is kakkou by the way?

with the amount of characters introduced and reintroduced in the war this game will be huge if it gets into it. hopefully we get everyone! including part 1 characters like hiruzen and the sound 4.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Gingitsune's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Kakkou is the Iwa guy who was killed by the raikiri just after Kakashi got his Sharingan, of course. ^_~

Anyway, they can't have only the Kage summit fights and Huka and Zabuza. The only other fights that were left out from the UN Storm 1 were the chuunin exam fights implying a Oto or Ame genin, like Shikamaru vs Kin, Sasuke vs Tsurugi or Gaara vs Shigure. There are also the Oto Four fights which where replaced by Kimimaro. Unless they get to Naruto vs Mizuki or Ebisu... ^^; Oh! There's also that guy with his designer coat who got a Rasengan from Jiraiya, but no game designer would stoop that low.

As for Storm 2, there aren't much fight left over, the only one I can think of is Konohamaru vs Pain.

Anyway, as theo_mm said, the game will probably be realese by the second half of 2012, by which time we should have reach the current manga content (chapter 534 this week) in the anime. Flashback fight to introduce the Edo Tensei lot would be a good idea.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DEATHBOTT's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

i don't think the developers would be above going through the whole story again. they will probably add both games together plus the extras after. anime games do it constantly. i remember going through the dbz story multiple times slowly adding new characters with each game.

i hope they bring back stuff from storm 1 like intros and being able to choose awakenings from the get go.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mak123's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I still don't understand why thy didn't put haku and zabuza in storm 1...

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ricardDvs's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

it will probablu have fu, torune, danzou, and the rest of kages and their respective bodyguards...

New Reply
Page 1 of 85 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast