Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kei

Horrible Person 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kei

You all should be ecstatic that the past several chapters have been longer. For the longest time we were only getting weekly length chapters twice a month. I'm satisfied with the 4+ extra pages we've been getting every chapter.

Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TheGenius's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

The drawing and production technique is quite long, maybe he behaves like Berserk's creator Kentaro Miura, in order to save himself to ensure quality of the serie.Even though the 2 styles are different, Oku and Kentaro have great looking mangas.
    President Netero/My D-A account!

Banned 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

it's obvious that Oku's Artwork is 'very Classy and well drawn ' that's why it takes so long + the 3D Programmers , they wait for his guidance and plan so this explains why it takes so long .

and about Kentaro Miura's Berserk i agree with you "thegenius" , without the 3D excuse , it is the best old artwork (since 1988 ) , the whole manga is fantastic !! i think they are similar !

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I have some new info about Kurono.He was called daytime lantern (or something similar XD) and back in Edo there was a man named Ooishi Kuranosuke.He was the leader of Aoigishi and pretended to be a useless person.He was called the Hiruandon (daytime lantern) as his enemies misjudged him,he successfully wiped them out.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hollow Kurono's Avatar
    Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmas View Post
    I have some new info about Kurono.He was called daytime lantern (or something similar XD) and back in Edo there was a man named Ooishi Kuranosuke.He was the leader of Aoigishi and pretended to be a useless person.He was called the Hiruandon (daytime lantern) as his enemies misjudged him,he successfully wiped them out.
    And what happened then??Seems preety interesting,but i think Kurono and this dude ur talkin about two different persons,anyway say the true story i want to hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by thegenius
    Would'nt be sure of that... Osaka's a hell of a team, they won't die that easily, they all cleared at least once....
    My man.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

XD oh Ooishi Kuranosuke is a real person The teacher explained why Kurono was called daytime lantern but there s a another hiden meaning

Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

^I dont think there is,its just a stupid nickname that hes stupid teacher gawe,if he knew what Kurono realy is and what hes capable,he would stfu and would be scared to walk pass him,the same goes for the entire class hes in.I still dont understand Kurono beated up thhat bully who wanted big money from kids and u wanna tell me,noone knew about that?I think by doing that everyone should be acnowledgin to him,or something that happen to Katou with that homo.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Teacher probably didnt know about it but the autor and some of the readers could knew to :P

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Seta Soujirou's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

its probably katou's arc now...i think oku wants to regulate the screen time for his leads...kurono took the spotlight for the first phase with his heroics, love and death...now is katou's turn....seems to be that way for me...

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Yup he most definitely replaced Kurono, he's on covers now...and that is all there needs to be said!

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

What if Kei was alive....how do you guys think that mission would've turned out?

Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Seta Soujirou View Post
    its probably katou's arc now...i think oku wants to regulate the screen time for his leads...kurono took the spotlight for the first phase with his heroics, love and death...now is katou's turn....seems to be that way for me...
    Its not about him,well maybe most of atention will be on him when Keis not around,but if Oku is ready to make like 150+ chapters without Kurono until Katou revives him like Kurono did with Katou then .

Quote Originally Posted by thegenius View Post
    Yup he most definitely replaced Kurono, he's on covers now...and that is all there needs to be said!
    Dont worry hes gonna start placin naked Reika again soon enough or some other naked chick.

Quote Originally Posted by thegenius View Post
    What if Kei was alive....how do you guys think that mission would've turned out?
    I think there would definantly would be not that much death bodys and he would try to cooperate with the Osakanas when he found out how strong Nuri is,he and Izumi woukld have taken out Tengu and Snoopy by themselfes,but most important thing that he would have done is makin them work togheter,thats it!
    Last edited by Hollow Kurono; February 16, 2008 at 02:37 PM.

Thread Closed
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2