Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
New Reply

Thread: Hiruma youichi fanart

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner hippori's Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Hiruma youichi fanart

Hello everyone^^ Eyeshield 21 is my most faverite manga ever.But I've never found any forum discussing about ES21 in major,so I'm so glad to find this placeTT^TT

I like to draw ES21 fanart,especially Hiruma.But most are slash,so it might not good to post it here so I wil start with My old artwork of Hiruma youichi,enjoy!

feel free to give me any comment!. Or anything you want to chat about this series are alway welcomed as well.If you are Y-girl please drop by to tell me who's your faverite pairng ne,we might have a same taste LOL

One more reason I register here because I like a goal of this board to share help to each other.So if anything I can help you with fanart like you love any ES character but it not possible to find any of its,we can discuss about that and I would draw something for you,but it might be just a sketch beacuase I'm quit busy lately,still I would love to have some relaxing activity.It would be my practicing at the same time lol

I'm a newbie here,so I hope I didn't do anything wrong
    and sorry about my english,if it's hard to understandTT^TT

Eroge Danchou MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Xophien's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hiruma youichi fanart

Ooh, looks really great =D I especially like how the shadows are done, this is one great work

Art by 双瀬 聖

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity weixiaobao's Avatar
    i am reside within a creature that is bias
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

beautifully done...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member OS.Hoshi's Avatar
    Country
    Guatemala
    Post Thanks / Like

SWEET! =D We're always glad to have more Es21 fans participating!!! ^__^ I love Yoichi Hiruma way too much!! But I'm no yaoi fan ^^; I can stand some shounen ai, but just "light." Afterall, I'm a girl & I like guys. I like seeing guys together as friends, being all "cute" in their own way XD

Btw, did you make the picture in your avartar? O.o The coloring is so good!! I want to color like that! >.< Mind sharing tips? 83 the coloring is also very nice in the fanart. He looks so calm! *-*

O, btw, if ya ever want to discuss Es21 outside fanart, you're invited to the DHS Locker Room, where we can discuss anything else Es21-related, as long as it's not spoilerish XD There's even The Hiruma Thread! =D I'm always happy to have someone to discuss with there! *3

Be seeing ya! & keep submitting!

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Dragonzair's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, yummy XD

As I've stated on your dA, yay for your Hiruma fanarts!

"Growing older is mandatory, growing up is optional."

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner hippori's Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OS.Hoshi View Post
    SWEET! =D We're always glad to have more Es21 fans participating!!! ^__^ I love Yoichi Hiruma way too much!! But I'm no yaoi fan ^^; I can stand some shounen ai, but just "light." Afterall, I'm a girl & I like guys. I like seeing guys together as friends, being all "cute" in their own way XD

Btw, did you make the picture in your avartar? O.o The coloring is so good!! I want to color like that! >.< Mind sharing tips? 83 the coloring is also very nice in the fanart. He looks so calm! *-*

O, btw, if ya ever want to discuss Es21 outside fanart, you're invited to the DHS Locker Room, where we can discuss anything else Es21-related, as long as it's not spoilerish XD There's even The Hiruma Thread! =D I'm always happy to have someone to discuss with there! *3

Be seeing ya! & keep submitting!
    Thank you for your invite^^I just drop by and wow many thread in there,I'm surely participate sometimesXD

Yeah^^I colored that,full pic on my DS account ne.I don't mind sharing a tips lol but as other CG artist I don't know how to start when it comes to explaining how do I color so if you have any question I would gladly help as much as I could.

haha I understand,in fact I love seeing Masashi Hiruma and Kurita in thier freindship way with non yaou intention as wellXD

and your sig is yummy,I put this one on my msn pic as well hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzair View Post
    Oh, yummy XD

As I've stated on your dA, yay for your Hiruma fanarts!

YAY for you too\>w</ Thank you for visit my DA pagesXD

Quote Originally Posted by weixiaobao View Post
    beautifully done...
    Thank you^^

Quote Originally Posted by Xophien View Post
    Ooh, looks really great =D I especially like how the shadows are done, this is one great work
    Thank you so much*bow*
    Last edited by hippori; September 13, 2007 at 12:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

New Reply