Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed

Thread: Animation and Portfolios

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Animation and Portfolios

Im taking up Digital animation and Visual effects as my University course and im required to create a portfolio.

On my Personal statement i described myself as having artistic flair, which i do, on a good day. But lately im lacking in inspiration. I havent done much if anything in my portfolio, which is the major requirement for the university course im applying for, so i was wondering how many of you have done Animation or any form of Art (not dance and music).

If anyone has, I would like some advice from you. What to include and what not to include. What i should add in my portfolio and i shouldnt.

My earliest inspiration in drawing was Googlez_kun, his artwork is beyond amazing and i wish to recreate something of his sort in my portfolio.

Again, any Advice or suggestions would be great, and if any of you have a portfolio that i can see and use as an example to base mine off of will be great.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Iceiphoenix; August 12, 2013 at 05:31 AM.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed