Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thread Closed

Thread: Animation and Portfolios

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Animation and Portfolios

Im taking up Digital animation and Visual effects as my University course and im required to create a portfolio.

On my Personal statement i described myself as having artistic flair, which i do, on a good day. But lately im lacking in inspiration. I havent done much if anything in my portfolio, which is the major requirement for the university course im applying for, so i was wondering how many of you have done Animation or any form of Art (not dance and music).

If anyone has, I would like some advice from you. What to include and what not to include. What i should add in my portfolio and i shouldnt.

My earliest inspiration in drawing was Googlez_kun, his artwork is beyond amazing and i wish to recreate something of his sort in my portfolio.

Again, any Advice or suggestions would be great, and if any of you have a portfolio that i can see and use as an example to base mine off of will be great.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Iceiphoenix; August 12, 2013 at 05:31 AM.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed