Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply
Page 59 of 118 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gantz Hangout Thread

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Amigo!'s Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: WHATS HAPPENING!!!?

i agree with Revilenigma alot of them will die that has to happen.
    YO

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Gantz Hang-Out Thread

god damn katou been watching too much naruto that he sees a couple of kuronos.
    one thing about it is that kurono kills the thing with no mercy while naruto wouldnt.

the sadist guy was a hippy, the hair and glasses so what he says dont matter lol.
    yay Australia now has GANTZ VOL 3.
    now 2 more months then vol 4....oh boy its gonna take awhile to get to the main cast.....

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Revilenigma's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

the end of the issue did say that there would be multiple teams, if they took a team from far away as japan then they probably already took all the euro and asia gantz teams and maybe some from the east coast of north america
    http://i586.photobucket.com/albums/ss310/revilenigma/avatars%20and%20sigs/boxman.png

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    alot of them will die that has to happen.
    I hope so...i want to see new flesh in the Tokio Team.

Quote Quote:
    they probably already took all the euro and asia gantz teams and maybe some from the east coast of north america
    That is really unlikely...i remember Nishi talking about "leaving everything" to Germany, Israel & others.

It is very likely that Nishi said that because they have the "Top" equipment, maybe a lot of 10 times clearers with an army of Mecha's, Death Stars, etc...

That is why i don't think all the teams from Europe had been killed. There could be several reasons why Gantz send the team to Italy...but the most important one is that this is a japanese comic...
    (キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!)

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

06/25/09 - Goodnight Sweet Prince

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Dokuro no Kishi's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm looking forward not only to multiple deaths, but also to see what kind of fucked up aliens are going to show up this time.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity warbandit66's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 102jayday View Post
    god damn katou been watching too much naruto that he sees a couple of kuronos.
    one thing about it is that kurono kills the thing with no mercy while naruto wouldnt.

the sadist guy was a hippy, the hair and glasses so what he says dont matter lol.
    yay Australia now has GANTZ VOL 3.
    now 2 more months then vol 4....oh boy its gonna take awhile to get to the main cast.....
    Oh man you guys are lucky. Sadly Gantz is yet to be released in Britain
    Jiraiya: His hair are the best

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

it said teams from all over the world have been gathered so we will prob see the main known nations in the world well cities, like the new york team. melbourne team if u add aust lol, chinas bejing etc.
    hmm you know this toyko team has been around for a long time, none of the other toyko teams we have seen have lived this long.
    the vampires dont need a suit but if they did have one they would rock. wait kill bill is a noobie vampire. maybe host samurai has some vampire connections in rome. they prob help him since he is a main vampire in japan. sure vampires are with the aliens but they would not like the aliens taking over or attack them. thats why they got on well with the oni aliens because they were acting normal. well all the aliens have but not the ones in the osaka arc they went on a killing spree.

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

damn, do yous have 'Borders' over there, they are just up to vol 2 now i think, i know they have vol 1.
    place i go to has heaps of manga and gets them from america so basically only 1 month behind the proper dark horse releases. you should have some shops like that but maybe not, UK is the other of the earth from the US. then again Aust is far off too so no wonder it takes a month to wait. i just can't wait till they start getting to the dino -nuri missions.
    kinda not like the first 90 chapters once the wipe happen gantz changed for the better > izumi and a little more plot on gantz but only a little.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Amnesiac's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I finally finished downloading the gantz game and... it's awful.

Pink Warrior 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member baboysai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

is it RPG based?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kaliayev's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

is the weapon lag even worse than in the manga?
    Hello, Dave. Is that you, Dave?

Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Amnesiac View Post
    I finally finished downloading the gantz game and... it's awful.
    has any game based on an anime or manga ever really been good? And I'm not talking about a game that's initially enjoyable but then sucks balls, I'm talking about a game that throughout the game itself, you're thoroughly impressed. I've yet to play that game...or I played it and forgot about, in which case, it doesn't meet the criteria. Wait, scratch that, I forgot about pokemon...yeah, I said it.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity warbandit66's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    has any game based on an anime or manga ever really been good? And I'm not talking about a game that's initially enjoyable but then sucks balls, I'm talking about a game that throughout the game itself, you're thoroughly impressed. I've yet to play that game...or I played it and forgot about, in which case, it doesn't meet the criteria. Wait, scratch that, I forgot about pokemon...yeah, I said it.
    Pokemon was and still is awesome, and Dragonball z Bodukai 3 is a great game, definately the best manga/anime based video game I've ever played.
    Jiraiya: His hair are the best

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Amnesiac's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    With Pokemon, the game came first, then they made an anime about it.

I tried the gundam seed game for the ps2 and it's pretty good, it was quite addicting to me in fact. Inversely, I never got into the dbz games even though I downloaded 2 or 3 of them.

The gantz game... blarg. It's obviously based on the anime and not the manga. There's endless conversations nobody cares about, ugly green glow on the suits and no cool action. The worst part is the game play, how stupid is it that I have to shoot the onion dad a thousand times with a x-rifle and slice him a thousand more with the gantz sword just to kill him?

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

yeh the dbz games were good, fu on the wii ^^
    a gundam seed game on ps2?!!!!!!!!
    omg im jealous i want it!! F U aust and F U kevin ruud for not having that game in aust yet!

btw Baboysai whats that anime in your cig?
    Last edited by 102jayday; January 25, 2009 at 12:00 PM.

New Reply
Page 59 of 118 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 ... LastLast