Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 752 by cnet128 , Bleach 587 (2) , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible Gantz spin-off

Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TheGenius's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Possible Gantz spin-off

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Kurono View Post
    Yeah in america the main boss alien would be George Bush,hes probably best friends with Nurari.
    HeHeHe, so we'd have 2 generations of aliens! Could make sense though....I'll paste a quote from an article that I read about the White House being captured by aliens, go check The Biggest Secret: The Book that Will Change the World it is written by David Icke and it looks crazy but really addictive and intriguing!! ( http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/David+Icke ).

Quote Quote:
    The reptilian group includes many prominent people and practically every world leader from Britain's late Queen Mother to George H.W. Bush, Hillary Clinton, Harold Wilson, and Tony Blair. These people are either themselves reptilian, or work for the reptiles as what Icke calls slave-like victims of multiple personality disorder: "The Rothschilds, Rockefellers, the British royal family, and the ruling political and economic families of the U.S. and the rest of the world come from these SAME bloodlines. It is not because of snobbery, it is to hold as best they can a genetic structure — the reptilian-mammalian DNA combination which allows them to 'shape-shift'."
    So Hollow, it could all make sense!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hollow Kurono's Avatar
    Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

^Yeah it may be true,but what if in this mission noone will kill Nurari and Nurari will spear them and teleport himself somewhere,and we wont see him for a long time.

And anothers spin-off what if Kurono is still alive and Gantz will need him as he did with Izumi,do u think hell accept will he refuse to partner it with Gantz,i think he would if he remebers everything.If so Izumi comesback and then Nurari is toast,but i think Nurari may die,i realy do think that Nishi would feel shity if he didnt killed him.

Banned 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Nishi , Hmmm..... he's a smart ass , so he won't have any motivation in killing Nurari !! besides , he is far away from the others , he's may be in stealth mode !! he'll kill some aliens that sounds easy ! but Nurari ?! Way too strong for him ! he was killed by a mere chiken alien lol !! think about it !! the best nomination would be : Kato , the invisible Oka Hachirou , and the Osaka Team !! these are the reasonable .

Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

^Nishi had some problems with his suit and in my opinion NIshi will be a team player this time,NIshi is a contender the same as Katou or anyone.Ofcourse u dont expect it to be Kaze or anyone.

Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

the best spin off would be Izumi , or Nishi . because they were the first gamerz in Tokyo (Nishi said that) , and also they have some histoy to be told ! !!
    it will be fun , like kakashi's gaiden !

Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

^U mean to show what they used to be??well this shouldnt be counted as a spinn-off i think,but i would like to see that massacre in da "Shunji" street or hows it called.Well see butterdog for sure.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

^U mean to show what they used to be??well this shouldnt be counted as a spinn-off i think,but i would like to see that massacre in da "Shunji" street or hows it called.Well see butterdog for sure.
    Well it would be a spin off...kinda like Samurai Jack showing his past.(Love that show) A spin off doesn't follow the arc, like Street Fighter!

Quote Originally Posted by andreafraize View Post
    the best spin off would be Izumi , or Nishi . because they were the first gamerz in Tokyo (Nishi said that) , and also they have some histoy to be told ! !!
    it will be fun , like kakashi's gaiden !
    That would be awesome, I saw son fan fiction of somethig that looks like that but not much development has been made...
    Last edited by TheGenius; September 15, 2007 at 10:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    President Netero/My D-A account!

Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

Well if we want "Izumi and Nishi gaiden" we need to contact Oku,anyone has his e-mail or knows where he lives??I think he would do that,if someone would say it.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Well if we want "Izumi and Nishi gaiden" we need to contact Oku,anyone has his e-mail or knows where he lives??I think he would do that,if someone would say it.
    We could always ask andreafraize with very cute eyes just like the cat in Shrek! Does he speaks English?

Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

^Well dah she does...But i think she will get her ass kicked by Oku's security if he has some.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

^Well dah she does...But i think she will get her ass kicked by Oku's security if he has some.
    HAHAHAH, I don't think he's THAT rich...I was talking about Oku, if he can read english!

Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thegenius View Post
    HAHAHAH, I don't think he's THAT rich...I was talking about Oku, if he can read english!
    OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!Oku,lol.Well i think he can.It would be strange if he wouldnt.

Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Possible Gantz spin-off

We could always ask andreafraize with very cute eyes just like the cat in Shrek! Does he speaks English?
    yes , he does !!
    Not the security , the assistants would do it !
    he speaks a little !
    OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!Oku,lol.Well i think he can.It would be strange if he wouldnt.

Euuhhhhh......Well , if we want to get some informations from Oku Hiroya , we must send a girl that have T&A (thanks to teardrop jones for this Abreviation "i didn't have a clue about it "), he'll tell her EVERYTHING 'cause he stated that he "adores girls with big breasts".
    Last edited by andreafraize; September 17, 2007 at 06:20 AM. Reason: Mountains of Mistakes !! kills me

Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

^^HMMMM!!!Okus a pervert.No wonder he likes to draw them.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by andreafraize View Post
    yes , he does !!

Not the security , the assistants would do it !

he speaks a little !

Euuhhhhh......Well , if we want to get some informations from Oku Hiroya , we must send a girl that have T&A (thanks to teardrop jones for this Abreviation "i didn't have a clue about it "), he'll tell her EVERYTHING 'cause he stated that he "adores girls with big breasts".
    Excellent strategy, and then you make him say it in front of a camea and you threaten him if he doensn't!

Mouhahahahaha!!

Excellent Andrea! Hey where did you get your name?

Thread Closed
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast