Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Character Analysis: Kisuke Urahara

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Character Analysis: Kisuke Urahara

I will be doing these analysis on 3 (maybe more) Bleach characters. Including this one, the other analysis will be done on Kaname Tousen and Gin Ichimaru. These analysis are not in-depth fighting analysis as we do not have all the fighting information on these characters yet. This will be a general analysis on their character which will allow me to make an educated prediction on their power and future in the anime. Well, let's start!

Kisuke Urahara aka "Hat and Clogs"

Let's list what we know about Urahara so far:
    -He was captain of squad 12 of the Gotei 13
    ----Therefore, he must have bankai
    -He created several useful items:
    ----Gikongan aka Soul Candy/Artificial Souls
    ----Tenshintai aka Divine Transfer Body
    ----Hougyoku aka Orb of Distortion
    ----Shinigami to Human Gigai
    ----Battle Decoy Gigai
    -He created a technique to bury and retrieve an item from a soul, without harming the soul
    -Founded the Soul Society Research Institute
    -Has a zanpakuto named Benihime
    ----Shikai allows strong attack (Cero blast or Hollow equivalent attack)
    ----Shikai allows strong defense (BLOOD-Mist Shield)

Now let's list the actions he's taken in the manga:
    -Keeps a low profile, running a shop and acting weaker than he really is
    -Works with several strong fighters
    ----Ururu - Physically strong but has robot-like reactions
    ----Jinta - Strong fighter; older than he seems
    ----Tessai - Physically strong; Strong kido-user
    ----Yoruichi - Captain-level; Extremely strong, fast; Skillful in kido, hand-to-hand combat and footwork (Until we see her zanpakuto, we are not sure about swordsmanship)
    -Created method to achieve bankai in 3 days
    -Achieved bankai in 3 days
    -Showed clear dominance over the 10th Espada, Yammy, on 2 occasions
    -Able to open a portal to the Shinigami world and Hueco Mundo

Okay, now that we got all the information on him so far, let's analyze it. Seeing as he was able to create such useful items and find a Research Institute, we can safely assume he is a highly intelligent person. Most likely he's one of the smartest, if not THE smartest, character in this manga.

-Highly Intelligent

He created the Hougyoku, Soul Candies and Gigais. My assumption is, like Aizen, Urahara was interested in exploring the barriers between Human-Shinigami-Hollows. The soul candy was the human-shinigami relationship. Possibly made after his exile in order to support fighters such as Isshin, Yoruchi and himself. The Battle Gigais are combat tricks he devised. As we said he's very intelligent. The Hougyoku is definitely his exploration into the Hollow-Shinigami barrier. I think he, like Aizen, wanted to further his own power past its limits.

*YES! You read right! I believe, like Aizen, Urahara has mastered all 4 areas of a shinigami and has gone to his limits.*

However, for some reason, he did not like his creation the Hougyoku. It may be because it did something that scared him or Yoruichi convinced him to cease his exploration in such a dangerous matter. Furthermore, just to power to create the Hougyoku shows Urahara's power.
    Aizen remarked that in its weakened state, it can only be activated by a Shinigami with the spirit power that is twice the amount of the average captain. How would Aizen know this? From Urahara's research, that's why. How did Urahara know this? Because he has twice the power of the average captain and he is able to awaken it. In addition, he is able to make a fool out of the 10th Espada, Yammy without even taking the fight seriously. He also is able to fend off Yammy's punch with just his shikai. Yammy does not have enough spiritual power to even touch Urahara.

-Highly Intelligent
    -Extremely strong spiritual power; Most likely has mastered the 4 arts of a Shinigami

The fighters he is associated with are strong. Ururu, IMO, seems like a creation of his. The way she reacted when the arrancar came to Earth makes me think she is some sort of robot/cyborg who reacts to negative spiritual energy. Jinta may also be a creation. Tessai, as seen, is extremely powerful in kido as he is able to create a lvl. 99 binding spell. Yoruichi, obviously, is shown to be extremely strong (maybe around where Aizen and Urahara are) as she makes Soifon and Byakuya (some of the top captains of the Gotei 13) look foolish. She is able to out-Shunpo Byakuya WITH Ichigo on her back and she trumps Soifon in hand-to-hand combat (as she showed that she has long fused kido with hand-to-hand before Soifon did). Furthermore, as you know, she is able to beat the crap out of Yammy with ease. I believe when Urahara was a captain, Yoruichi was his lieutenant or a fellow captain. When they fled to the living world, I think Tessai followed or Urahara created Tessai along with Jinta and Ururu. This shows that Urahara has built himself a little fraccion.

-Highly Intelligent
    -Extremely strong spiritual power; Most likely has mastered the 4 arts of a Shinigami
    -Allied with strong fighters

Another point I want to bring up is that he often likes to stay out of battles. When Byakuya and Renji came for Rukia, I'm positive that Urahara could dispatch both Byakuya and Renji with relative ease, yet he chose to stay out and risk Ichigo's life. He also chose not to fight when Grimmjow and his fraccion came to town. However, he did choose to fight when Ulquiorra and Yammy came. I think he is trying to get Ichigo to power up throughout the storyline so Ichigo is prepared for something in particular. Everytime Ichigo is defeated, Ichigo learns something and is able to motivate himself to seek power. Urahara allows this to happen, but steps in the one time where it seems Ichigo would be ultimately killed (or it could be he wanted to intervene because Ichigo was having inner-hollow troubles at the moment).

-Highly Intelligent
    -He is indirectly guiding/preparing Ichigo for something

When Urahara and Yoruichi came up against Ulquiorra and Yammy? It seemed that Ulquiorra knew fully who Yoruichi and Urahara were. This could be because Aizen told Ulquiorra of them, but then again, Ulquiorra knew of Urahara and Yoruichi's power AND he knew Yoruichi's personality as he commented on it. How did he know this? It's either a) Yoruichi and Urahara fought Ulquiorra back when he was a hollow or b) Urahara and Yoruichi have past connections with Ulquiorra and/or Aizen.

-Highly Intelligent
    -May have past connections with Aizen and Ulquiorra

Lastly, I want to discuss Urahara's zanpakuto. First off, it's shikai has very powerful, yet weird moves. The attack portion is an equivalent to a hollow's cero blast. It's defense is a shield of blood (seems a bit dark). Now, seeing as Urahara has explored the barriers between Shinigami and Hollow before as well as the fact that Ulquiorra seems to know him and Yoruichi (on somewhat of a personal level), this seems fishy. Why does Urahara has a hollow attack and such a dark defense? I think Urahara may have used his creation, the Hyogyoku to cross over his own powers with that of a hollow, but maybe not completely. Yes! I am suggesting that Urahara is part hollow. Furthermore, when speaking of his bankai, he told Renji that his bankai is nothing worth helping someone or lending them power. This leads me to believe it's a pure destructive bankai. Furthermore, since zanpakuto and consequently, bankai, are created from the user's spiritual energy, it probably reflects the user too. So, why would Urahara's bankai be destructive? Is it because part of him is of a destructive hollow? My prediction leans to that.

So in conclusion, I've gathered the following information on Urahara:

-Highly Intelligent
    -May have past connections with Aizen and Ulquiorra
    -May be part hollow or has achieved hollow powers beyond Arrancar and Vizard.

My prediction based on this information is that Urahara will reveal to be a fighter that is around the fighting level of Aizen, himself. However, I think Urahara's past connections with Aizen may make him hesitate in joining the battles, so Urahara is instead indirectly preparing Ichigo to take down Aizen by becoming stronger.

The best moment in this manga should go as follows -

Last Panel of a future chapter:

Urahara: It cannot be helped. I have to end this quickly...
    Urahara: Ban...kai!
    *Chapter Ends*
    Last edited by PredatorNar; September 13, 2007 at 12:40 AM.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member dreamzsai's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Character Analysis: Kisuke Urahara

Quote Originally Posted by PredatorNar
    Aizen remarked that in its weakened state, it can only be activated by a Shinigami with the spirit power that is twice the amount of the average captain. How would Aizen know this? From Urahara's research, that's why. How did Urahara know this? Because he has twice the power of the average captain and he is able to awaken it.
    It's stated by Aizen that, it is part of Soul Society's miscalculations that the Houkyoku is about 50% awakened. He also stated that this miscalculation is due to the fact that Urahara Kisuke immediately sealed it after it's creation, and didnt released it even once.

The reason Aizen knows this is because he is the only one who tried to use it's powers, and because he has twice the Reiatsu of a normal captain, he realised that the Houkyoku's powers can be fully awakened for a brief moment.

I believe when Urahara was a captain, Yoruichi was his lieutenant or a fellow captain
    Yoruichi was the former 2nd squad captain, before Soifon took over.

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh Urahara sealed it immediately. Well that changes my analysis a bit. He was still very powerful to create such an orb and I still believe his power can rival Aizen. However, the reason why he sealed the Hyogoku is still outright fear or maybe some epiphany/realization.

Btw, it was never said that Yoruichi was the captain of Squad 2. She was the former head of the Armed Forces of the Sereitei. Soifon took over as the head of the Military when Yoruichi left, however, it was never stated that Yoruichi was the captain of squad 2

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member LanderZ's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Yoruichi is never stated to be a Shinigami. She was head of the policing force, yes, but never listed as Shinigami. This is why Soifon brags to her, stating that she is not only the police-force capt, but also 2nd-squad taichou.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

landerz wasn't she still a shinigami just part of the special ops and not the gotei 13?

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, i like this analysis so much that even made me want to make my first post in this forum, finally someone else wanted to go in-depth with my favorite character in bleach, i always wonder if nobody else noticed about these things since before, so here goes my two cents on the analysis.

Urahara kisuke is certainly a very mysterious character, according to yoruichi, he's the only one who has been able to achieve bankai in 3 days before ichigo using that special device, of course that could be because only those 2 have tried it so far, but let's not forget that ichigo is considered a prodigy, and even aizen was impressed at his growing rate and thought he was rather interesting, so that could apply to urahara as well, we don't know how much time have passed since he achieved his bankai but the manga sugested me that he did it at a very young age just like ichigo, so he must have tons of experience.

-So urahara may have been a prodigy in the past, just like Ichigo is now and maybe how Aizen was as well.

He also hangs around with the likes of not only yoruichi but also Ishin kurosaki, even though we know almost nothing about Ishin, he is likely one of the strongest captain-level fighters in the bleach world, why would he be banned from soul society? maybe because he also attempted to cross these shinigami-hollow barriers? that could be a possibilty, but as far as i know in EVERY shounen manga, if a character is introduced this late into the manga and has only showed 1 fight once, this character is likely to be extremly powerful, same as mysterious guys, they are always around the strongest (just like urahara)

-So he hangs around with strong people like yoruichi and Ishin, he may be connected to the vaizards because he seems to know about them, and may even be connected to Aizen himself in the past, otherwise, why would aizen know so much about the hougyoku and urahara that even ulquiorra acknowledges him

I don't know if urahara is as old as shunsui and ukitake, but he may be more powerful than them, Aizen doesn't seem to be that old either considering that he was just a lieutenant when komamura became a shinigami, so age doesn't seem to be the most important factor in strenght in the bleach world, however i still believe that shuinsui and ukitake are both very strong as well.

I honestly believe, after reading shounen manga for so many years, that urahara's powers can rival Aizen, there's only one person besides them who i would say is just as strong, and that person is captain yamamoto, we don't know about the king of soul society, we don't know if there's a special force that guards the king and is very strong, we don't even know if ishin was once part of this force or even aizen, so i can't say anything about them, so far these 3 seem to be the strongest persons around.

The Strength ladder would go like this in my opinion

-Aizen (being the strongest since he's the bad guy... duh)
    -Urahara (very mysterious and likely extremly strong person with a deadly bankai)
    -yamamoto (he can handle both shunsui and ukitake at the same time while owning them)

those 3 might be around the same level
    then there goes the lower level fighters such as
    -Yoruichi
    -Ishin (i'm not sure about this one, he could be just at the same level as Urahara and Aizen
    -Shunsui
    -ukitake
    -hirako
    -Ishida's dad
    -Ichimaru (yeah, only he seems to be worth putting here, tousen seems like a pushover to me considering he was badly beaten by kenpachi)

And then the even lower levels
    -Byakuya
    -Ichigo (yeah for now)
    -Kenpachi
    -rest of the vaizards
    -tousen
    -rest of SS captains
    -Ishida???? (???)

I honestly would like to see Aizen fighting someone seriously, like fighting Yamamoto 1 on 1 and killing him to retrieve the key to go to the king's dimention, or maybe fighting with urahara or Ishin while they are protecting ichigo from being killed, ichigo really needs someone close to him to die in order for him to become way stronger, but considering that nobody has died in bleach so far, that may never happen.

Btw, benihime's attacks and Zangetsus attacks are very similar, i wonder if that has something to do with hollow powers.

We will see a lot more from Urahara in the future, that's for sure, remember there was something he "has to do"
    Last edited by samlovesclau; September 20, 2007 at 02:54 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by samlovesclau View Post
    Wow, i like this analysis so much that even made me want to make my first post in this forum, finally someone else wanted to go in-depth with my favorite character in bleach, i always wonder if nobody else noticed about these things since before, so here goes my two cents on the analysis.

Urahara kisuke is certainly a very mysterious character, according to yoruichi, he's the only one who has been able to achieve bankai in 3 days before ichigo using that special device, of course that could be because only those 2 have tried it so far, but let's not forget that ichigo is considered a prodigy, and even aizen was impressed at his growing rate and thought he was rather interesting, so that could apply to urahara as well, we don't know how much time have passed since he achieved his bankai but the manga sugested me that he did it at a very young age just like ichigo, so he must have tons of experience.

-So urahara may have been a prodigy in the past, just like Ichigo is now and maybe how Aizen was as well.

He also hangs around with the likes of not only yoruichi but also Ishin kurosaki, even though we know almost nothing about Ishin, he is likely one of the strongest captain-level fighters in the bleach world, why would he be banned from soul society? maybe because he also attempted to cross these shinigami-hollow barriers? that could be a possibilty, but as far as i know in EVERY shounen manga, if a character is introduced this late into the manga and has only showed 1 fight once, this character is likely to be extremly powerful, same as mysterious guys, they are always around the strongest (just like urahara)

-So he hangs around with strong people like yoruichi and Ishin, he may be connected to the vaizards because he seems to know about them, and may even be connected to Aizen himself in the past, otherwise, why would aizen know so much about the hougyoku and urahara that even ulquiorra acknowledges him

I don't know if urahara is as old as shunsui and ukitake, but he may be more powerful than them, Aizen doesn't seem to be that old either considering that he was just a lieutenant when komamura became a shinigami, so age doesn't seem to be the most important factor in strenght in the bleach world, however i still believe that shuinsui and ukitake are both very strong as well.

I honestly believe, after reading shounen manga for so many years, that urahara's powers can rival Aizen, there's only one person besides them who i would say is just as strong, and that person is captain yamamoto, we don't know about the king of soul society, we don't know if there's a special force that guards the king and is very strong, we don't even know if ishin was once part of this force or even aizen, so i can't say anything about them, so far these 3 seem to be the strongest persons around.

The Strength ladder would go like this in my opinion

-Aizen (being the strongest since he's the bad guy... duh)
    -Urahara (very mysterious and likely extremly strong person with a deadly bankai)
    -yamamoto (he can handle both shunsui and ukitake at the same time while owning them)

those 3 might be around the same level
    then there goes the lower level fighters such as
    -Yoruichi
    -Ishin (i'm not sure about this one, he could be just at the same level as Urahara and Aizen
    -Shunsui
    -ukitake
    -hirako
    -Ishida's dad
    -Ichimaru (yeah, only he seems to be worth putting here, tousen seems like a pushover to me considering he was badly beaten by kenpachi)

And then the even lower levels
    -Byakuya
    -Ichigo (yeah for now)
    -Kenpachi
    -rest of the vaizards
    -tousen
    -rest of SS captains
    -Ishida???? (???)

I honestly would like to see Aizen fighting someone seriously, like fighting Yamamoto 1 on 1 and killing him to retrieve the key to go to the king's dimention, or maybe fighting with urahara or Ishin while they are protecting ichigo from being killed, ichigo really needs someone close to him to die in order for him to become way stronger, but considering that nobody has died in bleach so far, that may never happen.

Btw, benihime's attacks and Zangetsus attacks are very similar, i wonder if that has something to do with hollow powers.

We will see a lot more from Urahara in the future, that's for sure, remember there was something he "has to do"
    the way you judge their power isn't all that good I mean if you think about I can almost easily assume that Ukitake and Shunsui are around the same strength as Aizen and Urahara and I wouldn't agree about Yamamoto I think that he is stronger than Aizen because if he isn't then WTF is keeping Aizen from finding the key or just killing Yamamoto and alot of the other characters are arguable but I wouldn't put Byakuya on the same level as Ichigo I mean in terms of skill Ichigo is basically only around vice-captain level but luckily he has alot of potential to push him I mean he has more power but not more skill that's for sure and I wouldn't judge tousen by that fight with Kenpachi because I mean he was able to cut off Grimmjou's arm and all that and the rest I can't really form much to argument to since we haven't really seen much of it

but then again Aizen must be waiting for some huge plan to come together for that but I still think Yamamoto must be more powerful than Aizen
    Last edited by roxas_strife; September 21, 2007 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

A good note to see kisuke's intelligence....He analse bala in a short moment and memorise the muscle that moves before one uses bala...That is very strong.

I doubt Yammamoto can win aizen due to his shikai...I dont think aizen is that strong but his shikai's ability is the one who is doing the work.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Raimaru's Avatar
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

I think some people here underestimate the real power of Benihime.

-Has a zanpakuto named Benihime
    ----Shikai allows strong attack (Cero blast or Hollow equivalent attack)
    ----Shikai allows strong defense (BLOOD-Mist Shield)
    This was seen in the newer chapters/episodes.
    Quote Originally Posted by samlovesclau
    This happened earlier, when Kisuke trained Ichigo.

So here comes my conclusion:

Benihime is one of the strongest (if not the strongest) zanpakuto in the whole series.
    Its shikai powers isn't one of these attacks in the quotes above, but...
    ...the ability to copy EVERY attack - regardless of shinigami or hollow origin - Kisuke has seen and understood.

In my eyes, this makes Benihime being the most powerful zanpakuto. It can even copy Kyouka Suigetsu, Aizen's zanpakuto. THIS makes Kisuke at least as strong as Aizen.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Raimaru View Post
    I think some people here underestimate the real power of Benihime.

This was seen in the newer chapters/episodes.

This happened earlier, when Kisuke trained Ichigo.

So here comes my conclusion:

Benihime is one of the strongest (if not the strongest) zanpakuto in the whole series.
    Its shikai powers isn't one of these attacks in the quotes above, but...
    ...the ability to copy EVERY attack - regardless of shinigami or hollow origin - Kisuke has seen and understood.

In my eyes, this makes Benihime being the most powerful zanpakuto. It can even copy Kyouka Suigetsu, Aizen's zanpakuto. THIS makes Kisuke at least as strong as Aizen.

When was it able to copy????

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't remember Benihime being able to copy attacks. I'm pretty sure the Blood-Mist Shield and cero blast thingy are its original powers.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member radical3113's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Character Analysis: Kisuke Urahara

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus-Tails View Post
    I don't remember Benihime being able to copy attacks. I'm pretty sure the Blood-Mist Shield and cero blast thingy are its original powers.

your 100% right kisuke aint a copycat character give him more credit pls.

out of all the fights ive seen ichigo's HOLLOW is the most vicious by far his unpredictability and his unique fighting style is too much for any captain. he beat up all vizards and hadn't even fully transformed. im sure he'll make an appearance at the final battle.

kisuke and isshin are definitley part hollow their the only ppl who could sense the vizards when they contacted ichigo plus they already knew of their existence. not only that but lets not forget that hirako and the vizards already knew about the Hougyoku which means they must know kisuke made it.

now think about this for a minute : ichigo gained his half hollow side when he became a shinigami by having his soul chain cut and finding the red ribbon okay , yeah. BUT the right way to become a shinigami is to first die go to ss rukongai take exams to enter the gotei and train to get a seat number just like ikkaku, renji, rukia and everyone else did. when u become a shinigami the right way there is no possible way you could accidentally become a hollow in a court of pure souls exam. NOOOO
    SO.... those vizard guys either got their hollow half one of two ways :
    1- they became shinigami the same way as ichigo and the same exact thing happened (yeah right)
    2- OOORRR they became shinigami the right way and someone did a little experimenting on them
    now we know the only ppl who have the capability or expertise to pull off something like that are AIZEN and KISUKE. plus we know kisuke knows they exist. AND what are the odds that of all the places in japan for the vizards to hang out they hang right in karakura. not only that but they TOO have a large underground training area that looks a lot like their banished taichou's ..... sorry i mean kisuke. hmmmmm makes u think dont-it

on a different topic i think i can explain nel being kicked out of the espada for "years" ..here goes.... isshin was the first person to identify fight and kill an arrancal (grand fisher) made by aizen PRACTICALLY the day he got the Hougyoku this means aizen was making arrancal before he got the hougyoku otherwise isshin would have never seen one before and wouldnt have been able to identify it. aizen didnt need the hougyoku to make arrancals he needed it to make strong arrancals. which means aizen could have been making arrancal's long before sliced bread and with his souls slayers powers he could have been making several trips to hueco mondo without anyone being non the wiser. not only can this explain nel but also how no4 Ulquiorra has a previous relationship with kisuke and yoroichi. YOU HAVE TO ADMIT IT MAKES SENSE.

challenge my theory lets see what u got

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

First, Ichigo's Hollow was going to beat up on the little girl Vaizard, but the other Vaizards saved her and were inches away from cutting Ichigo's life short.

Second, I'm pretty sure you become a Shinigami when you die and have a spiritual energy. When you go to the Sereitei, you just join the Gotei 13. Remember Ikkaku and Kenpachi already had their zanpakutos and were sword fighting before they entered the Sereitei. The Sereitei, IMO, just makes it official. To a lesser extent, Renji and Rukia were shinigamis (when they are kids) who couldn't control their spiritual energy or create a zanpakuto out of it, but they did so once they got into the Sereitei.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member radical3113's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus-Tails View Post
    First, Ichigo's Hollow was going to beat up on the little girl Vaizard, but the other Vaizards saved her and were inches away from cutting Ichigo's life short.

Second, I'm pretty sure you become a Shinigami when you die and have a spiritual energy. When you go to the Sereitei, you just join the Gotei 13. Remember Ikkaku and Kenpachi already had their zanpakutos and were sword fighting before they entered the Sereitei. The Sereitei, IMO, just makes it official. To a lesser extent, Renji and Rukia were shinigamis (when they are kids) who couldn't control their spiritual energy or create a zanpakuto out of it, but they did so once they got into the Sereitei.
    i already said that about the shinigami if u look above u................seen it ,ok

secondly when i said ichigos hollow i meant the one with the tail whom all the vizards were fighting one after another.

didnt u read ne of the stuff i sed bout kisuke .....its good shit.
    Who the Tobi am I?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Raimaru's Avatar
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus-Tails
    I admit, we never saw anyone else using Bloodmist-shield then Kisuke-sama. Still, Kisuke said himself in episode 140, 9:45 - 9:55 (dattebayo subbed version) that he had
    1. analysed the attack
    2. the timing to negate (meaning blocking the attack with the very same attack) this attack.
    3. never seen this attack ever before. So how can it be an ability of Benihime, whose special attacks are already discovered by Urahara ages ago, since he also managed to reach bankai? This hollow attack can't be original.

I do not say Urahara is narrowed to be a copycat, but he has the ability to form every imaginable attack, he just has to figure out how it works.

This ability is literally suited to Kisuke, since techniques are his speciality. So why not a zanpakuto which suits his talent?

By the way, you just metion Bloodmist-shield and the hollow attack. Then what about the Getsuga Tenshou he used while training with Ichigo? The both stood in the very same stance, both hitting with the very same power, cancelling their both attacks without hitting each other, but producing the very same crates around them.

Don't you remember? (episode 031, 16:25 - 18:15.) He SHOWED Ichigo how to use Zangetsu by doing the same attack, Zangetsu's attack.
    At this point when I viewed this scene the first time I thought every zanpakuto can use the users reiatsu and shoot it out directly like Zangetsu, but I was wrong. Only Zangetsu can. And Benihime. But why?

Quote Originally Posted by radical3113 View Post
    your 100% right kisuke aint a copycat character give him more credit pls.
    Don't you forget copycat characters are highly honored in asia? That's their way to spread their teachings. But nevermind, I just wonder why you downgrade characters with the ability to imitate their opponents. It's still original if no one else has the ability to copy.

out of all the fights ive seen ichigo's HOLLOW is the most vicious by far his unpredictability and his unique fighting style is too much for any captain. he beat up all vizards and hadn't even fully transformed. im sure he'll make an appearance at the final battle.

kisuke and isshin are definitley part hollow their the only ppl who could sense the vizards when they contacted ichigo plus they already knew of their existence. not only that but lets not forget that hirako and the vizards already knew about the Hougyoku which means they must know kisuke made it.

now think about this for a minute : ichigo gained his half hollow side when he became a shinigami by having his soul chain cut and finding the red ribbon okay , yeah. BUT the right way to become a shinigami is to first die go to ss rukongai take exams to enter the gotei and train to get a seat number just like ikkaku, renji, rukia and everyone else did. when u become a shinigami the right way there is no possible way you could accidentally become a hollow in a court of pure souls exam. NOOOO
    SO.... those vizard guys either got their hollow half one of two ways :
    1- they became shinigami the same way as ichigo and the same exact thing happened (yeah right)
    2- OOORRR they became shinigami the right way and someone did a little experimenting on them
    now we know the only ppl who have the capability or expertise to pull off something like that are AIZEN and KISUKE. plus we know kisuke knows they exist. AND what are the odds that of all the places in japan for the vizards to hang out they hang right in karakura. not only that but they TOO have a large underground training area that looks a lot like their banished taichou's ..... sorry i mean kisuke. [COLOR="Red"]hmmmmm makes u think dont-it
    Good theory, good point. I just have a problem with "location", since everyone (hollow, shinigami, vaizard and arrancar) is concentrating on Karakura town. It's a huge mass of reiatsu after all. So it does not necessarliy have to do with a captain-underling relationship.
    Still, the other points are good, and there is a possibility that Kisuke was their former captain and is a Vizard too.

[...]on a different topic i think i can explain nel being kicked out of the espada for "years" ..here goes.... isshin was the first person to identify fight and kill an arrancal (grand fisher) made by aizen PRACTICALLY the day he got the Hougyoku this means aizen was making arrancal before he got the hougyoku otherwise isshin would have never seen one before and wouldnt have been able to identify it. aizen didnt need the hougyoku to make arrancals he needed it to make strong arrancals. which means aizen could have been making arrancal's long before sliced bread and with his souls slayers powers he could have been making several trips to hueco mondo without anyone being non the wiser. not only can this explain nel but also how no4 Ulquiorra has a previous relationship with kisuke and yoroichi. YOU HAVE TO ADMIT IT MAKES SENSE.

challenge my theory lets see what u got

There's no challenge. Aizen himself admitted everything when Gotei 13 detected his evil moves in SS.
    He actually said he made half-shinigami half-hollow creatures in Huece Mundo including grande fisher, the evil-disgusting one which overtook Shiba Kaien and Ichigo's first hollow victim (the one who crashed Kurosaki's house).
    Last edited by Raimaru; April 08, 2010 at 06:23 PM. Reason: why the hell did i spell benihime wrong?

New Reply
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast