Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 (2)

View Poll Results: IS GANTZ EVIL OR GOOD ??

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • GOOD !!

6 54.55%
  • Evil , he's the Devil himself !!

4 36.36%
  • i don't have a clue !!

1 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Is Mr.Gantz really a BAD guy ??

Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TheGenius's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is Mr.Gantz really a BAD guy ??

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Kurono View Post
    ^^Tell me what would Tae do with those pics,Gantz could have ordered to get that tape and destroy it not killin Tae.She didnt see shit.If she died,the tape would still be alive,and then boom Gantz would be scratchin his bald head.To bad Reika destroyed it.I realyt wanted to see the reaction after he made a mistake.
    Well it could have easily fallen into the wrong hands...Like the vampies,they'd be very happy to get these pic so Hurray Gantz!!!!!
    President Netero/My D-A account!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hollow Kurono's Avatar
    Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thegenius View Post
    Well it could have easily fallen into the wrong hands...Like the vampies,they'd be very happy to get these pic so Hurray Gantz!!!!!
    Tell me how would the vamps find out about those pics???

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Tell me how would the vamps find out about those pics???
    No clue, but everythings finds its way...Maybe Akira knows about Tae and would maybe stumble upon the pics and deliver them to his fellow mates....

Or the journalist that spied on Kei would break in and find Tae's camera...

Many possibilities here. If I were Gantz I'd do the same!

Who knows?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey, maybe Gantz just hated Tae? I don't know if that's good or bad, but it's kind of funny if you think about it.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Marmoset View Post
    Hey, maybe Gantz just hated Tae? I don't know if that's good or bad, but it's kind of funny if you think about it.
    Hihihi, They should write this in leet on the ball;

Quote Quote:
    Reason : Hate Tae, really can't stand this bitch
    But HK seriously, if you have a liability, you just remove it! You don't wait 'til it backfires! If someone has some dirt against you, you will probably make sure that it never sees light! No?

It's reeeaallllyy simple, bad info = bad results, too much info = danger, Tae with pics = Danger + bad results .

I know you like her because of Kei, but you have to look beyond that, we can't stay blind!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

It is a game...And games usually have rules... So i think that Gantz only follow the rules.
    Off course that he may not allways follow the rules. Thats why any of the gantz players get killed after all of them have been seen.
    The thing about the aliens being evil or not is curios. I thing Gantz only use some of them (the easy ones and the ones i think are not evil) just to select them.

And about the science man thing...
    I think thats true too...
    But i discord of the sadistic guys...they were a failure...they do a lot of mistakes because they tend to understimate their enemys. The same thing whit the Drug guy.
    The guys that want to get more stronger, the ones that want to protect someone outside (or want to go back to someone outside) of gantz. They are the best warriors in my point of view. The people that want to protect people of inside tend to do a mistake too, sacrifice themselfes...That don't turn them weaks only make them unstable like the sadistics guys...but i think the protecter ones tend to be more powerful...
    The ultimate warrior i thing is the one that wants to protect people from inside and from outside (or want to revive someone). Kei and Kato case i think.

Back to topic....
    I think Mr. gantz is good and evil at same time and depends too the way you look and view his ways of working. Like some poeple already said.

After we know the really objective of the game, them i can say something clear.
    Right now i rate him with the last option. Don't know for sure.

Stay COOL People *

sorry for my bad inglish ...

Ups only know i have seen that the polls is closed :\...
    Last edited by Cleyven; October 11, 2007 at 09:14 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member NaruJunky's Avatar
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think either of you can decide whether hes good or bad as of yet, because it hasn't been reviled if the Gantz ball is a game or the savior of the human kind from the alien invasion.
    Nevertheless, if I was forced to pick I would say he's good because both Nishi and Koruno said that the alien invasion is the beginning of the end of the world.

I personally think that the Gantz balls are humans that came from the apocalyptic future for saving the human kind. but thats just a theory of mine. (have any of you ever thought of the possibility that the person inside the ball might be Takeshi or Kurono from the future?)

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    I don't think either of you can decide whether hes good or bad as of yet, because it hasn't been reviled if the Gantz ball is a game or the savior of the human kind from the alien invasion.
    Nevertheless, if I was forced to pick I would say he's good because both Nishi and Koruno said that the alien invasion is the beginning of the end of the world.

I personally think that the Gantz balls are humans that came from the apocalyptic future for saving the human kind. but thats just a theory of mine. (have any of you ever thought of the possibility that the person inside the ball might be Takeshi or Kurono from the future?)
    Very good idea...You should write more of this on the Spin-off thread!

A man that saves you is evil? Even though he uses hard tactics? If you were captured by enemies, and an army came to save you but a few soldiers got killed and in exchange peace was made since there are no war prisonners...Is your team evil?

Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

Well just watched the movie "Irobot" and thought about it,the robots were a good help to humans right,but in da end they killed them.Well in Germany we have a giant ball,with 100ds of people beside it,i may have this feelin that after all aliens are beaten,Gantz would want to create a super world,all beein Gantzers and wearin the suit and i dont know why but i think this gonna happen,well i think something similar to it,but i think Gantz is gonna become an enemy like in da anime.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Hum becoming an enemy? Pretty hard to fight, especially when you got a bomb in your head! But I have to admit I did'nt watch the anime...To scared of being disapointed....

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member bumbari19's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

sincerely i don't hope gantz is going to be an enemy in the future. what the two gantz (from anime and manga) have in common is that they both interfered in the game: the manga-gantz only put that "15-point or you die" rule, while the anime gantz did the whole crazy stuff with the messages, weapons... the main difference between the two is that the manga gantz has never seen one of the hunters as his enemies.

with the manga gantz i have the impression that he has a task, a mission to accomplish. since naked guy is in my eyes a being who is a lot superior to the humans, particularly in technology, i don't see where his interests would be to dominate and control over the human species. he's using the humans just like the humans are using hunting dogs.

when all the aliens are killed, gantz will let the humans live in peace cause they earned their peace with sacrifices like letting their dead people die a second or third time

Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

I said that after all aliens are beaten Gantz is goin to become a bad guy something like he was in da anime.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I said that after all aliens are beaten Gantz is goin to become a bad guy something like he was in da anime.
    Oh....It's not very clear!

Banned 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Is Mr.Gantz really a BAD guy ??

When all the aliens are beaten up , Gantz will return to where he was before being a Controler !! and all the Dead poeple in the data will be Revived ....

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GantzerVSNightmare View Post
    When all the aliens are beaten up , Gantz will return to where he was before being a Controler !! and all the Dead poeple in the data will be Revived ....
    Ya think so? Gantz ain't THAT cool...I would'nt do it personaly....Let people grief in peace! And the universe is wiiiiiiiddddeee, so I don't think we'll be lacking of aliens!!!

New Reply
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast