Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 291 Discussion [Naruto]

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

291 Discussion [Naruto]

For all 290 goodies, check at the 290 RAW / Translations / Scanlations thread!

Translations are finished by Ratfox and NJT, and Nihongaeri.

So, Orochimaru and Kabuto are officially back! And it looks like Kabuto was with Orochimaru all along.

And now Naruto, Sakura, and Sai have entered the fray. Orochimaru seems to know Sai. What's going to happen next?

Make your predictions here!

A little note here, so as not to create chaos later with alot of questions. The chapter won't be released this week, or the week after. As njt's said in the main page:

And finally NO CLUE when the new chapter will be out. Seeing as the newest chapter we've received was taken out of a Jump marked with the date January 28th. Does that mean we have to wait until February 4th for the newest chapter? We sure hope not, but rest assured we'll keep you posted on the news of the raw as we get it.

So, try to avoid asking where the raw is, as it will be deleted. ^_^ And since there's a long wait, I know you'd all go into an agony mode..so would I. But try not spam it here. ^_^

DZ

[edit]

Someting Woofie's posted:

Quote Originally Posted by woofie
    I posted this as a comment to the news article, but just in case no one sees it there:

The date on the front cover is kind of screwed up. Browsing around the Shonen Jump site, it seems that the actual release date of this issue (the one that was 1.28-30) is 2006.1.7; that's what it says here, anyway: http://jump.shueisha.co.jp/henshu/ba...r/2006/07.html

The previous issue (released on 2005.12.16) actually says 1.20-22 on the cover (see: http://jump.shueisha.co.jp/henshu/ba...r/2006/05.html), which goes to show how reliable that is.

The dates written on the site seem to be the correct ones, which means the issue with the last Naruto chapter in was released last Friday. So things might be back to normal now, and a chapter should (hopefully) be out this week. (Sorry if I'm not the first to post this news, I haven't checked the forum for a week or so. ^^;.)
    Hope that calms you guys down a bit? XD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit:

For the 291 RAW, Translations, and Scanlations. Get 'em while they're fresh!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 291 Predictions

PURE DESTRUCTIOOOOOOON! l
    but i thought he was talking about Sakura not Sai whenhe said " hehe i've seen that face a few times"

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with cheh ... sounds more like he was talking about Sakura (although I can only think of them meeting the once but whatever) especially cuz Sai was all "so this is him" when Orochimaru first appeared.

The preview sounds interesting but its hard to imagine Orochimaru scared of Naruto even multi-tailed Kyubbitized ... Sounds like an action packed (FINALLY!!!) chapter. Two against 4 = Sakura and Yamato against Kabuto and Sai and Naruto against Orochimaru? I wonder how Sai will handle fighting around a more feral Naruto if tails are released ... which I think is bound to occur against these two. We haven't yet seen a tailed Naruto actually work with teammates ... he usually at that point just attacks. Will Naruto be mentally in control enough to coordinate with Sai? This specific chapter will start with some more pre-fight banter including suprise at Sakura's new strength, continue with maybe a thrown kunai or two, reach use of new techniques by at least two of the Konoha Shinobi, and at the most end with Naruto gaining some tails and Orochimaru worried over Narutos control or lack of control over Kyuubi.

As this arc continues, at first it will seem like Naruto can take Orochimaru down with some seriously cool new jutsus but in the end he will be tricked or trapped. At this point, Naruto having been thoughly owned (he's awesome Kyubbitized but Orocimaru IS one of the two main villians of the series), will decide he must use the forbidden jutsu he discussed with Jiraiya. But before he actually uses it Orochimaru will disappear for some unknown reason (or to take a wounded Kabuto away), unable to finish off Naruto once again. Of course he will say something like "You have indeed become a threat. Suitible prey for Sasuke" as he flees. And by now the bridge is destroyed.

This sequence will end with a shot of post timeskip Sasuke watching the whole thing ... and dialog or action between Sasuke and his former teammates will be saved for a later battle (when the antis are higher closer to Orochimaru's 3 year mark and Kakashi is present) ...
    My Personal Naruto Blog: NarutoSharingan<br />BRAND SPANKING NEW!!!!
    <br /><br />
    Spoiler: What should have happened to Sai! show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Remus's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

With the Kid i think he meant Yamato because Kabuto and Oro were only talking about Yamato.
    And for my Prediction.
    I hope Naruto rips Kabuto into pieces with a big ass Oodama Rasengan

Navy Officer on Duty | See Ya if I get the Chance | Back in Europe and Germany of course

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

craziness

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Calibur's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Knowing Naruto, he does his normal attack now, question later routine. Naruto will charge at Oro and Sakura will back him up, but Kabuto will jump infront of Oro to block the attack from Naruto. Meanwhile, Oro is laughing and Sai *disappearing into the shadow to look for a way to counter-attack Kabuto's move* in all the while of Yamato cast his "tree abilities" to detain Oro and Kabuto.

Rest a sure, kabuto and Oro escape with no lead of sasuke's whereabout forcing team 7 to fall into another trap later set in the next few chapters because of Naruto hardness in head.

thats my prediction~

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member QMark's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well by the headlines for the next chapter I can only assume Naruto might just use the 2 tail form. "The Strength of Matured Naruto Frightens Orochimaru!!!" Or something along the lines of that. I'm just wondering how its going to start off. With Sai's display of power or Naruto going crazy. Obviously Sakura is going to be careful at first since she is the only medical ninja within the team. I don't think Yamato will try to capture Kabuto on his own since he puts the safety of his team first..

Online Naruto Game [GBA STYLE](In Progress)
    Check Out Gameplay Videos and Screenshots

Country
    Finland
    Post Thanks / Like

If the past chapters mean anything, then I'd put my money on this one:
    First half of the chapter they are going to chit-chat around with couple flashbacks and updating on the Sasuke's whereabouts and the current strength of Yama-Naru-Saku-Sai -team (can't really call it "Team Kakashi" with Kakashi not around can we?) and the latter half is preparing for battle throwing some kunais, using some low-level jutsu with Naruto in the first stage Kyuubified-mode throwing Kage Bunshins and Rasengans here and there, Sai making some ink-monsters, Sakura kicking Kabuto's ass with her monstrous strenght and Yamato supporting with his Tree-jutsus.
    Fodica's Diary, Now curing some random ADHD

MH's Peacemaker 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Leen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Orochimaru is going to play around with Team 7.It will be the repeat of chuunin exam in the forest.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

We will get to see what Sai's really made of. All he has been doing until now is those same beast imitation ink jutsu thingy. If he's the very best of the "root" division, he should be able to do more interesting and powerful stuff.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, it's obvious that we should get a big battle or two the coming chapters. Now how will neo-team 7 perform vs two big villians? I think it's time for Naruto to shine. I hope Sai & Yamto wouldn't steal the spotlight.. too much.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Since Orochimaru has prep time here, we dont know if he has edo tensei ready in his pocket or not. What if he has edo tensei ready? Team 7 will be in deep trouble. I think Naruto will impress Orochimaru with his development so far but still, Orochimaru will win the fight. Dont forget that Orochimaru still knows how to seal the kyuubi chakra. If he does that on Naruto, Naruto wont be able to use the kyuubi's chakra, hence losing the match ultimately.

Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Can somebody clear this up for me?

When Sandaime summoned the Death God and took away Oro's arms, it just meant that he couldn't use jutsus with his previous body? Because he just used some snake jutsu in 290 and yeah, I remember he changed body. This means that despite the Death God taking away Oro's arms, he can use jutsus after he changes bodies?

Kinda makes Sandaime's last ditch efforts look lame now

I predict that Yamato/Sakura will face Oro and Sai/Naruto will face Kabuto. Mostly alot of talking and fight won't start till maybe the last 2-3 pages.

The only way I can see Team 7 trying to win is a 4 on 1 on Oro so Sai/Naruto will have to finish off Kabuto asap. Not sure how's that gonna happen so maybe help will eventually arrive in the form of Jiraiya? Can't see Akatsuki playing a part in this arc.

Oro's gonna use his tongue on Sakura too

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

When Orochimaru changed his body, his jutsus returned to himself. So yes, that will make Sarutobi's attempt look lame now but at that time, that was the only thing that could have save Sarutobi and the whole konoha village. So, we still give credit to our Sarutobi.

Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah fair enough. Come to think about it, if Sarutobi didn't do it, Oro would have got Sasuke's body faster. Now that be interesting

New Reply
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast