Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 601 by BadKarma , Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Lancia's Family

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Lancia's Family

They mentioned Lancia was the strongest man in Northern Italy. Did they also mention if the Vongola was a Northern or Southern Italian family?

I know that Sicily in reality has some of the most powerful crime families in Italy.

4 Questions:

Q1 - Will we see North vs. South?

Q2 - Since Primo, the Vongola have become more international. Would Q1 still apply?

Q3 - Where are the Vindice located?

Q4 - $1mil question - How powerful is Lancia's sky ring?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lancia's Family

Very good questions there, but I doubt anyone can answer them, besides Amano-sensei herself ...
    I mean, I'll love to know the answers too ... maybe when the end of the manga comes all of it will be reveled, I wish :P.

About Lancia's Family and the others famiglias, there was this light novels about minor characters in reborn and there was a chapter about Lancia going to apologize and all that, I haven't read but maybe the're some clues ....

Q4 ... that's indeed the $ 1 million!!! question, we all know that little thing save tsuna's life, but if it was coincidence or a knew rare element or atributte of the ring we still have to wait and see ourselfs, I hope Amano-sensei to answer everything !!!

New Reply