Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Do you think Kishi will soon wrap NARUTO up ?

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • Naruto IS Indeed wrapping up way too quickly ! :-S

14 15.38%
  • My Grandchildren will be W8ing on raws ! -___-

20 21.98%
  • naruto is Wrapping Up but it will take its time !

47 51.65%
  • Cheesecake!

20 21.98%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Kishi trying to wrap up Naruto?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member notBowen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is the end of this manga coming really soon?

They'll choke the life out of Kishimoto and the manga just like they did with Toriyama and Dragon Ball.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity lordHokage's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: How many chapters are left?

No clue on how many chapters are left, but I don’t think Naruto is ending in 2 years or less, maybe another 3 years or more. Now the mystery of the Uchiha Madara clan is about to be solved, maybe. There are still too many unsolved mysteries, loose ends and future enemies in Naruto just waiting to be solved.
    Last edited by lordHokage; August 12, 2007 at 11:17 AM.

You truly deserve the title of Yondaime Hokage

Intl Translator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Sasori's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the story will continue for a long time... too many interrogatives must be explain:
    1-Orochimaru & Kabuto
    2-Hidan's head
    3-Sai bros
    4-Who is really Tobi?...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Raimaru's Avatar
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

There are many questions left to answer, I don't think this series will end soon. Like where has Yondaime made his contract with shinigami? Oro-Chan? Naruto's father/parents? Relationships? Sasuke really loves Naruto? :P Itachi's real motives + Uchiha's secret (though this could be revealed in the next few chapters)?

And the most important question of all:

How does Kakashi's face under his mask look like? Q_Q

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

sorry didnt know there was a similar thread in another forum, i just looked at the lastest manga discussions and hence notice there was no thread like this so i started it. and oh yeah in toshokan you cant talk about the lastest chapter.

hmmm yeah i think the same about the dragonball similarities, but you know sometimes manga ends abruptly this could be the case now who knows the reason so kishi is trying to finish all the stories at a time, cause i noticed the change of the pace at the plot development.
    Last edited by deepumaru; August 12, 2007 at 01:16 PM.

Banned 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Orkney Islands
    Post Thanks / Like

I think we have a long way to go, we still need to find out about

Kabuto, Madara, and Seven Swordsmen of the mist histories as well as Tobi, Kisame and Zetsu. we still don't know much about the other Akatsuki except Itachi.

I say at least another 200 Chapters.

Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted juUnior's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How many chapters are left?

Quote Originally Posted by ibra87
    In a interview Kishimoto said that unlike One Piece, Naruto is soon to end
    Ibra where have you read that interview? I would like to see it for myself

If it means for me, I think Naruto will have 500/600 chapters. I prefer, that Kishi will do more chapters of part 2 than with part 1. Also, it's just my assumtpion for part2. If there would be part 3, then you know, it would be again more chapters and more..
    ..:: I LoVe I's ::.. [Naruto] Share your thoughts on: Boobies

Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: How many chapters are left?

hey ibra87, I would like to read that interview too.

Quote Originally Posted by juUnior View Post
    If there would be part 3, then you know, it would be again more chapters and more..
    I do believe that there is going to be more additional Parts in Naruto series too.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi65 View Post
    NO tsunade have not to be dead she can give the hokage title to naruto, like saruTOBI did it with the 4th
    Oh yeah good point. Forgot about that.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ChuckinUpDueces's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto can go on for as long as Kishi wants it too. There was definately a lot of set up to do so. An older Konohamaru and Shikamaru are of interest to me, and as well just how far Sasuke takes the whole Hebi thing.

As well, for a country that suffered "great losses" during the Orochimaru invasion, the Leaf seem to be the most dominate ninjas on the planet already! Itachi was a Leaf-nin, and every Akatsuki member to die so far in the series has been at the hands of a Leaf Shinobi, with the mild exception of Sasori. If the Leaf's "Rookie 9" wipe them all out with no help from other countries (not including Chiyo) the story might as well end right after cuz the only enemy left worth fighting would have to come from within.

Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: Is the end of this manga coming really soon?

No way. The end of Naruto manga is much later than soon. There are so many questions and so little answers such as: who were the First, Second and Fourth Hokages and are they related to Uzumaki Naruto?
    Last edited by lordHokage; August 14, 2007 at 10:39 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkManSharingan32's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

There are only a few things that will happen...
    but of course they will take a while to occur.
    ---

Akatsuki will fall, and not in this current arc either.
    We still need to read about that book Kabuto gave to Naruto, as well as tie up other minor loose ends (like where Sai is and what he's doin).

The next big arc will probably have something to do with Orochimaru's being reborn in Kabuto's body... becoming the final bad-guy for the series.
    ---

Expect people like Pein to become Naruto-ized, and for high-proflile character deaths like Kakashi.
    ---

Anyways... at least another few hundred chapters can be milked out of it all. If Kishi really wants to go that way.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AxelCross's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I think "two volumes" is really pushing it, but I fully expect Naruto to be winding down with it's last few chapters in two years, maximum. People love this series, they're going to reach and grab at it until it's hanging by a thread, but the fact of the matter is that Kishimoto has already stated he has idea for another new, great manga he's very excited about. The series has done amazingly well, it's sold millions upon millions, and in a matter of months, it will be longer than the Dragonball series, something which Kishimoto has been aiming for since the beginning.

It's been great, it's been fun, and it's been wild. But all things will end, as will Naruto (I know, fans, don't kill yourselves, tis true). My thoughts on this is that after Akatsuki is done with, there will only be two things to end with, and that's Sasuke and Itachi, and Naruto and Sasuke. Naruto will likely (though don't ignorantly call it factual) gain Hokage status, and things will be well. Whether Sasuke lives or dies, I'm dumbfounded on that one, I won't even try to make a prediction for that. When you look at things rationally, not through some sadly addicted fans standpoint, but completely rationally, it's clear and obvious that this series is at it's last full sprint. One can tell simply by the pace it's moving at right now, though I do think we still have a while (two years seems like a while to me), but I highly, highly doubt it'll go beyond two years.

As for those that say as long as people love it, they're getting paid good, etc. that it won't end, that's foolhardy. The Dragonball series, in it's last few months, kept on racking up those sales like no other, surpassing records on and on and on. Yet Toriyama decided it was time to end it, due to him being kept from his family so, so much. Do not assume that just because mangaka are making good money that they are greedy and will keep making it. The publishers are usually the greedy bastards, not the mangaka. It takes hard work and dedication, you have to love it to do it. Even Kishimoto, whom, so far, doesn't look to be all that bogged down (compared to Toriyama) says he, quite literally, gets absolutely no days off. No, money does not run this industry, not to the mangaka. Anyway, I'll just say that Kishimoto will end it when HE wants to, not the fans, or the money, or the publishers.
    In peaceful sedation I lay half awake, and all of the panic inside starts to fade.
    Hopelessly drifting, bathing in beautiful agony.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner hidan_'s Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

hopefully not that would really suck cause theyred be 1less thing i have to look forward to

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member mrcongojack's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AxelCross View Post
    Well, I think "two volumes" is really pushing it, but I fully expect Naruto to be winding down with it's last few chapters in two years, maximum. People love this series, they're going to reach and grab at it until it's hanging by a thread, but the fact of the matter is that Kishimoto has already stated he has idea for another new, great manga he's very excited about. The series has done amazingly well, it's sold millions upon millions, and in a matter of months, it will be longer than the Dragonball series, something which Kishimoto has been aiming for since the beginning.

It's been great, it's been fun, and it's been wild. But all things will end, as will Naruto (I know, fans, don't kill yourselves, tis true). My thoughts on this is that after Akatsuki is done with, there will only be two things to end with, and that's Sasuke and Itachi, and Naruto and Sasuke. Naruto will likely (though don't ignorantly call it factual) gain Hokage status, and things will be well. Whether Sasuke lives or dies, I'm dumbfounded on that one, I won't even try to make a prediction for that. When you look at things rationally, not through some sadly addicted fans standpoint, but completely rationally, it's clear and obvious that this series is at it's last full sprint. One can tell simply by the pace it's moving at right now, though I do think we still have a while (two years seems like a while to me), but I highly, highly doubt it'll go beyond two years.

As for those that say as long as people love it, they're getting paid good, etc. that it won't end, that's foolhardy. The Dragonball series, in it's last few months, kept on racking up those sales like no other, surpassing records on and on and on. Yet Toriyama decided it was time to end it, due to him being kept from his family so, so much. Do not assume that just because mangaka are making good money that they are greedy and will keep making it. The publishers are usually the greedy bastards, not the mangaka. It takes hard work and dedication, you have to love it to do it. Even Kishimoto, whom, so far, doesn't look to be all that bogged down (compared to Toriyama) says he, quite literally, gets absolutely no days off. No, money does not run this industry, not to the mangaka. Anyway, I'll just say that Kishimoto will end it when HE wants to, not the fans, or the money, or the publishers.
    I think two years is indeed enough time to tie up all of the loose ends in Naruto and to get a great ending. I'm actually kind of glad that Kishimoto has an ending already planned out the end of the story so it doesn't just keep going on with new enemies and new super powers until Naruto turns into a blue-leotard and red cape wearing Boy Scout who has every superpower under the sun.
    Everyone who was on this board when I signed up has either been banned or left.

New Reply
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast