Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)

View Poll Results: Do you think Kishi will soon wrap NARUTO up ?

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • Naruto IS Indeed wrapping up way too quickly ! :-S

14 15.38%
  • My Grandchildren will be W8ing on raws ! -___-

20 21.98%
  • naruto is Wrapping Up but it will take its time !

47 51.65%
  • Cheesecake!

20 21.98%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Is Kishi trying to wrap up Naruto?

Aristocratic Assassin MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted LadyHatake's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: IS Kishi trying tO wrap up Naruto ??? (MANGA SPOILERS !!!)

I voted that it's wrapping up but taking it's time.

Granted, questions are being answered, the Akatsuki has been whittled down quite a bit, and Naruto has caught sight of his prey: Sasuke.

Even so, we still have a lot to get through: The Akatsuki ->what's their motive? Plan? etc + killing the rest. The super-duper sexy Itachi vs. Sasuke battle, and an imminent Naruto vs. Sasuke battle (assuming, of course, he lives after fighting Itachi. Or, oppositely, he fights Naruto, THEN Itachi. God only knows with Kishimoto >.>) Of course, more back story to be explained (including telling Naruto of his lineage) and similar dialogs.

So, while is does seem to be winding down, we have a while before the manga actually ends.

notalwaysright.com = story of my life.
    Personal Blog

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kyubisharingan's Avatar
    Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

kishimoto isnt getting tired of Naruto, its just that time, like other great manga, to come to an end. he even said himself, he wont carry on Naruto like One Piece is....going on 450+ chapters and still going.

but yeah, chapter after chapter, new revelations have been hitting us.
    もし僕と別れたら、一番いい人と別れるから、よりいい人を選ばなくちゃいけない。
    まだ。。。日本語習ってる

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member mrcongojack's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't be sad that Naruto is ending! I think it'll be a good thing for it to end on a high note, unlike some other mangas that go one way to long and become redundant (cough * cough*Dragonball*cough). If "Naruto" just keeps going and going the story would suffer, and battles will turn into power-up contests (Goku: I'm super saiyan level 3! Vegeta: So what, Kakarot! I'm super saiyan level 3.56! Goku: Oh no, that's impossible! The ancient robot sage said that level of power didn't exist!)
    Everyone who was on this board when I signed up has either been banned or left.

Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mrcongojack View Post
    Don't be sad that Naruto is ending! I think it'll be a good thing for it to end on a high note, unlike some other mangas that go one way to long and become redundant (cough * cough*Dragonball*cough). If "Naruto" just keeps going and going the story would suffer, and battles will turn into power-up contests (Goku: I'm super saiyan level 3! Vegeta: So what, Kakarot! I'm super saiyan level 3.56! Goku: Oh no, that's impossible! The ancient robot sage said that level of power didn't exist!)
    while I agree with that, come on, you know you loved it...I for one agree it must end so that it won't go stale, but I don't want it to end because there's so much that has to go on....so many stories to be told. Naruto as jounin, naruto with students, naruto maybe in anbu, naruto as hokage...I will be pissed if this madara arc becomes the "final boss" arc, and we get a 20 years later, and a little naruto-hyuuga look a like is running around causing trouble, and then hinata says, "just like my husband, always causing trouble, but one day, he'll grow up to be a great hokage just like his dad!" and then they show naruto chasing him around and telling him that hinata and him (naruto) are embarassed that the hokage's son is up to no good...in a comedic way of course.
    Last edited by bean; September 23, 2007 at 07:42 PM.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe it's going to end soon..I give it another 3-4 more years....yes another 3 or 4 years lol.

Some of you point this out earlier about "Not liking stories dragging on (specifically:Naruto)", I agree with you on this. But the pace of this story is getting faster which is great. We are finally being treated by Kishimoto, as he reveals the secrets/facts we've wanted to know since chapter 1!

I think this will be the beginning of the end - Or - Half way (beginning of halfway.)

Think about it.. what we are seeing now..the plots, the suspense, untied ends, new people in the past(kushina,Madara)... things are gonna go crazy!

Aside to that, Naruto still needs to learn a lot. His dream is being Hokage, which I believe he will obtain the title and honour soon! But in the words of the "soon to be lost", Ero-sennin (Jiraiya-sama)..."Naruto is still ways away from being Hokage".

Be ready to see a lot more suspense, and more develop training(for naruto), and past stories(possibly naruto's mother...kishi did introduce her name!)!

If you ask me, The last 3 volumes have been exciting...and ladies and gentlemen. Its gonna be better! Mark my words!
    Last edited by The Flash; September 23, 2007 at 09:35 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MadDog's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, things are pointing towards the end, but there's still so much story to cover.

Not to mention, I have a feeling that Naruto will have to fact the Kyuubi in the end, as his final enemy (like his father...it'll be very cliche). Plus, like Flash pointed out, his dream of being hokage needs to be resolved. So, let's hope for a few more years, at least.

Intl Translator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member gao_dargon's Avatar
    Puerto Vallarta,a soon to be pirate port (if everything goes as planed)
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

i voted for "Naruto IS Indeed wrapping up way too quickly ! :-S" even though i wanted to know the answers to the all famous questions like who are naruto's parrents, i think he is rushing naruto into an and and becouse of that he is not giving the importance those answers deserve, naruto being son of the 4º was givin just like that, i mean i expected that revelation in a more dramatic way know what i mean? and all toghether i think naruto is reaching his end wich is a bad/good thing,i dont want an other DB but allso i want all the answers given to me properly,is sai just going bye bye? what happend to naru-hina or naru-saku? neji,kiba and the others are going to have one last battle? dunno but i know one thing, im gonna miss naruto (all though im gettin a lil bored of the new ultra power mega ultimate jutsus lately.the old school naruto,thats what i miss)
    Last edited by gao_dargon; September 24, 2007 at 12:37 PM.
    cuz if he thinks that i know that he is thinking what i think he is thinking then he thinks i know he thiks that, but he dont know that i know that he knows...savy

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member OhDearMoshe's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I think wrapping up but wrapping up slowly. Why? Well the clues in a previous chapter, well all know the story is pretty much going to end with Naruto as Hokage but don't forget Jiraiya said himself hes quite far off (Maybe not in those exact words but thats the impression I got). I think in a way its Kishi's way oftelling people "Yes theres a lot going on but it ain't over just yet"

Spoiler: Jehuty's words of wisdom show

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Philippine
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: IS Kishi trying tO wrap up Naruto ??? (MANGA SPOILERS !!!)

i would rather want naruto manga to end w/ a high note and few plotholes than for kishimoto san to drag it on for so many years w/ so many impossible plot holes along the yrs. like inuyasha,ranma,onepiece.

Intl Translator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member gao_dargon's Avatar
    Puerto Vallarta,a soon to be pirate port (if everything goes as planed)
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

i agree in the ranma and inuyasha thing but one piece? i dont see plot holes there (sorry for the of topic)
    cuz if he thinks that i know that he is thinking what i think he is thinking then he thinks i know he thiks that, but he dont know that i know that he knows...savy

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ShadowStrike's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto still needs to become the Hokage.
    The reason why piracy may be good for mankind. XD

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Saifi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

okay i am gonna go and say something that not many (if any) will agree with , since we are in general agreement (mostly) that slow or not the manga is wrapping up , but then again naruto is far from HOKAGE ! Not to mention that naruto isnt getting thru to sauske by beating him up !

What if Kishi just goes out and kills Naruto (my friend had this idea)

"Naruto Follows the footsteps of his father , and gives his life up in his final battle somehow saving both konoha and sauske (from the darkness) and then sauske becomes the hokage !"

Now note that I hate this idea ! But that kishi making Naruto a martyr is not that unlikely esp since.

Underdog + Really Strong enemies + Impossible mission (sauske) + Has to be the hero ! = A dead Hokage !
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic19882_4.gif

Celestial Belgian 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Koen's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

If naruto is wrapping up it will certainly take time. But there's always a possibilty of something unrevealed. You never know what zetsu is doing. What about the other bijuu
    The biggest virtue is to support these Seven Deadly Sins in their fight!!!
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member viat0r's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I was thinking there might be another time skip soon first we will see ero senin die then
    a few loose ends tied up then a time skip. Maybe ero senin gaiden in between??

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kusachu's Avatar
    Sasuke doesn't kill people, they fight him and then kill themselves.
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I went with cheesecake, simply because you can't have cheesecake as an answer and NOT vote for it!! Kind of like Itachi! If Itachi was on there, I would have voted for him.

Anyways, I'm hoping for another time skip. I want some adult action. *nod* And they now have the Kabutorochimaru villain to use in the future (after Akatsuki), so why not??

[TiDhA.info]
    "My heart was calm and still. Still and pure. However, it was purely evil. The only thing I desired was to grow stronger." ~Vegeta

New Reply
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast