Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Do you think Kishi will soon wrap NARUTO up ?

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • Naruto IS Indeed wrapping up way too quickly ! :-S

14 15.38%
  • My Grandchildren will be W8ing on raws ! -___-

20 21.98%
  • naruto is Wrapping Up but it will take its time !

47 51.65%
  • Cheesecake!

20 21.98%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Is Kishi trying to wrap up Naruto?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: IS Kishi trying tO wrap up Naruto ??? (MANGA SPOILERS !!!)

I have said this before, the manga looks like its closing up pretty rapidly. I got laughed at the last time because apparently there are a lot of things that needs to be closed up, and yet I still do not see what needs to be done.

The only far sighted enemy that is still here are Kabuto and Sasuke. With the central plot characters revealing so quickly, it doesn't seem like Kishi can make another story. He might prove me wrong, but the manga won't be the same after this story ties up. It will be like One piece, it will be a completely different island.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity lordHokage's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: IS Kishi trying tO wrap up Naruto ??? (MANGA SPOILERS !!!)

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/367/10/ Kakashi’s a given, but Naruto’s a long ways off… I believe Kishimoto dispel all doubts that Naruto is wrapping up soon.

You truly deserve the title of Yondaime Hokage

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Askia32's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Kishi is wrapping up this chapter. And than there will be another timeskip. I think the whole Madara thing is the set up for the next time skip, kind of how Akatsuki was for the first timeskip.
    2010 World Series Champs SF GIANTS!!!

Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Askia32 View Post
    I think Kishi is wrapping up this chapter. And than there will be another timeskip. I think the whole Madara thing is the set up for the next time skip, kind of how Akatsuki was for the first timeskip.
    I agree. I assume that Kishimoto is approaching the end of this series and at the same time Naruto will go off and trained by some unknown individual once again. In the ending episode song of Naruto Shippuden reveal another time skip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPTip-OwuTs.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Windmillblade's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think hes wraping up just the basics. we had been wondering about all this since the beggining so its pretty much just about time we know some stuff its not that he's just rushing the process. its about time we knew this info. And naruto is the best thing since DB,DBZ,
    we have to cee naruto's dream. We may cee the end of teenage naruto like the end of young naruto but we will still have to cee his own legend unvail as grown naruto.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member akatsuki27's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah i dont think kishi can wrap up naruto until our boy gets a nickname that other ninjas fear!!! a la konoha white fang, copy ninja kakashi, densetsu no sannin, the professor, demon of the mist....etc

and the greatest of all ---> konoha yellow flash...only the fourth had a "get your ass outta there!!!" order for when he was spotted, lol, the only problem was, if you actually spotted him it was too late to run....naruto needs one of those
    Aah, bring my rape shoes...

Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by akatsuki27 View Post
    yeah i dont think kishi can wrap up naruto until our boy gets a nickname that other ninjas fear!!! a la konoha white fang, copy ninja kakashi, densetsu no sannin, the professor, demon of the mist....etc

and the greatest of all ---> konoha yellow flash...only the fourth had a "get your ass outta there!!!" order for when he was spotted, lol, the only problem was, if you actually spotted him it was too late to run....naruto needs one of those
    I agree Naruto needs a nickname too and it will evolve around his trademark jutsu: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu aka Shadow Clone Technique.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Hokage View Post
    I agree. I assume that Kishimoto is approaching the end of this series and at the same time Naruto will go off and trained by some unknown individual once again. In the ending episode song of Naruto Shippuden reveal another time skip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPTip-OwuTs.
    Yea, thats one of my all time favorite Naruto endings.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Saifi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

like naruto of the pixie dust ? or naruto peace bringer ? as now it seems thats his next misson after sauske !
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic19882_4.gif

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member jumbohiggins's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

first off i am a cheese cake for life.

second i think that this part of the seris is getting close to being over but i think kishi might throw another curve ball at us like another time skip

(thats what im hopeing for)

and just beacuse i think ill explain what i think happens from here on out. jiraya dies from pein or something along that line but first some ubber shocking thing is revealed yada yada sasuke meets itachi and or tobi cuase you know that has something to do with this whole thing. the jiraya side of it and the sasuke side of it merge to one point naruto and sasuke join forces the fight pein or madra or whatever some crap happens after fight naruto and sasuke go missing presumed dead.akatsuki still alive after fight enslave konoha or carry out master plan or something

after time skip naruto and sasuke comeback

kill everyone or something similar then they die or whatever not sure its just a rough outline from my crazy brain

forgot most important thing after they either save everyone or commit crazy sacrifice for the village naruto is appointed hokage. or sasuke just cuase kishi might think thats funny (hes a little crazy you know ) .................. dont tell him i said that
    Last edited by jumbohiggins; September 26, 2007 at 07:18 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

heh, nice theory

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marq's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Cheesecake rules. XD

Anyways, yes I do agree that Kishi is going to wrap up Naruto soon. Soon as in 1-2 years, he did say at least 500 chapters. I wish I can link the interview. It was a live interview with Kishimoto and Oda (name of the one piece mangka, I think.. I'm not sure. Haven't see One Piece in a while so forgive if I got it wrong) And they were both asked about how long they can write their Storys. Kishi first reply that One Piece could go another 5 to 10 years or so. When asked bout Naruto, he said.. yeah.. I can't really expand further. Although he didn't specifically tell how long til it is over, I think it's safe to say it's 2 to 3 years left. The revelations are coming left and right, but yes there are still plenty of things left.

-Akatsuki, there is still about Pein, Kisame, Itachi, Konan and Zetsu, and U Madara.
    -Of course this won't be explain in very much detail, but probably will likely happen, wrap up hinata's confession/feeling for Naruto.
    - There is still the Root, and I"m thinking it will lead to a big war.

After that, I think that's all there is to it to wrap it. (Naruto becoming Hokage at the end?...)

edit: OH obviously the conclusion between Sasuke v.s Naruto (you so know it's going to happen again)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member matsyes's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is Kishi trying to wrap up Naruto?

I think naruto is pretty much on route to being completely resolved in a few arcs... The stories very beginnings are coming into the plot with how kyuubi happened to come to konha, the itachi saskue fight and the introduction of madara. All loose ends seem to be getting tied up slowly and I think naruto is quite close towards the end story ...we may get a time skip but that maybe just to show ow the characters have settled in life in the future. Kind of what the happily ever after, looks like.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

@ matsyes Agreed, but time skip is unnessacery, Naruto still could become Hokage, just like Gara.
    and the rest I agree.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity patedecarne's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

really, I still don't think Naruto will end for now, My bet is at least 2 years from now, even if some things are being solved now, there's much more coming up: We still have 6 members of akatsuki to be defeat, remember: from chapter 250 or so(when part 2 began) until now, currently chapter 387, only 4 members of akatsuki were defeat, and still I believe we will have an arc about the root, some more complex arc, and even Kabuto with Orochimaru's essence; naruto still should fight really seriously in part 2, and there's more thing to be solved, like the yin yang chakra in naruto

New Reply
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast