Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Orochimaru to return?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ShadowStrike's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Orochimaru to return?

Since Orochimaru saw how Sharingan works in his battle with Itachi, I am beginning to suspect the former allowed Sasuke to beat him with the same trick? Maybe there's more to it than it appears to be, especially since Jiraiya took so long to die?
    The reason why piracy may be good for mankind. XD

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Orochimaru to return?

Orochimaru is definitely not out of the story. He'll play an integral roll, but probably not for a while. Remember, he's still in Sasuke's AND Kabuto's heads.

I don't know if he lost on purpose, but we know he's not 'dead'.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Oblivion's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

he isnt dead, his body and mind are just separated. and he will surely return in one way or the other.
    Oblivion@Deviantart
    keep answers like mini skirts, short to keep it interesting, but enough to cover the subject!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity lordHokage's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: Orochimaru to return?

Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
    he isnt dead, his body and mind are just separated. and he will surely return in one way or the other.
    I agree that Orochimaru will return in grand style.

You truly deserve the title of Yondaime Hokage

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Hokage View Post
    I agree that Orochimaru will return in grand style.
    I think there might be a chance or way for it to be done, if Oro can some how overpower or overload Saske's mind so that he can not function normally, then there might be a chance that Saske relinquishes his hold, grip. Oro resides in his subconscious, if the process can be reversed, then that is the only way.

Oro just has to mess about with Saske's mind, messing with his thoughts, coming in the way of his decision making forcing him to reverse his genjutsu at the same time making sure Oro doesn't get his wish and take over Saske.

Kabuto was to good of a medic, something like keeping his body from being taken over by cancer Oro should be with in his capability, as he tested on so many humans, but Oro coming back would be a good thing for story as he was one bad ass futhermucker, he was a villains villain.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gold349 View Post
    Kabuto was to good of a medic, something like keeping his body from being taken over by cancer Oro should be with in his capability, as he tested on so many humans, but Oro coming back would be a good thing for story as he was one bad ass futhermucker, he was a villains villain.
    I agree, Kabuto getting Orochi and then thanking Naruto shows that Kabuto's purpose as a character is to overcome Orochimaru's domination. While Sasuke, who thinks Orochimaru was defeated, is trying to take hold and probably will at some point.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo............

Final Battle, Orochimaru-Sasuke vs Naruto.

Orochimaru was actually a somewhat sensical villain. He wanted the Sharingan to pay Itachi back for being a b*tch, he wanted to burn Konoha because he wasn't given the Hokage ship, he wants eternal life so he can live to complain about other things for all eternity, I mean- it may be 3rd grade mentality but it is far superior to where Itachi/Madara is heading...
    Last edited by spinsane; January 24, 2008 at 12:09 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Franckie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/347/017/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/350/04/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/352/03/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/353/014/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/356/14/

Oro is dead. Everyone in the manga agrees that he is dead. People who really know what happened (Sasuke & Kabuto) agree that Oro is dead. Also keep in mind that Oro had a flashback of Sandaime, and we all know what that means.

People like Kabuto and Sasuke will carry on Oro's legacy such as his snake-related jutsus, but Oro isn't coming back. And if for some strange reason he does come back, he needs to go die again. He'll go back to not caring about anything and fleeing from everybody. That's why he got shafted in such a manner to begin with.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

it clearly said that orochimaru hast died, but is lost.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/346/07/

with oro's body and mind, though seperated, still in game, anything can happen.
    Last edited by Oblivion; January 24, 2008 at 12:50 PM.
    Oblivion@Deviantart
    keep answers like mini skirts, short to keep it interesting, but enough to cover the subject!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted TheChosenOne's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Oro will return, he is been the main villain from the start and will most likely continue to be. His ambition to be the ultimate being, has connections to so many things. This page states that the Oro lives on

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Franckie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
    it clearly said that orochimaru hast died, but is lost.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/346/07/

with oro's body and mind, though seperated, still in game, anything can happen.

Too bad Kabuto changed his mind.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    I think Oro will return, he is been the main villain from the start and will most likely continue to be. His ambition to be the ultimate being, has connections to so many things. This page states that the Oro lives on
    Oro's "dark goals" are to see the reincarnation of his parents.

Text doesn't count when it isn't written by the mangaka. Sidetext is the opinion of SJ Editors, and their "narration" (sidetext) on things is not canon. It's been mentioned on five separate occasions that Oro is dead. Both Kabuto and Sasuke agree that Oro is dead. Oro isn't coming back.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:

Too bad Kabuto changed his mind.
    i think he hasnt changed his mind. he has no hope for him to return so has declared him dead.

well it could be that oro is dead, but i think there is still a chance that we may see him again.
    Oblivion@Deviantart

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity lordHokage's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: Orochimaru to return?

Quote Originally Posted by gold349 View Post
    I think there might be a chance or way for it to be done, if Oro can some how overpower or overload Saske's mind so that he can not function normally, then there might be a chance that Saske relinquishes his hold, grip. Oro resides in his subconscious, if the process can be reversed, then that is the only way.

Oro just has to mess about with Saske's mind, messing with his thoughts, coming in the way of his decision making forcing him to reverse his genjutsu at the same time making sure Oro doesn't get his wish and take over Saske.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    Agreed.

Orochimaru is irreplaceable, he’s the number one top evil dog in Naruto’s universe.

You truly deserve the title of Yondaime Hokage

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member mrcongojack's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, sooner or later Orochimaru's gonna return. It's really a matter of time, and could happen a number of ways. The first is the "He takes over Kabuto" route. Another possibility is he breaks out of his "dimension" or whatever and takes over the body of a frog (which would be ironic in so many ways...). Heck, he could pull a Voldemort and just resurrect himself in one of his lairs from leftover bits of his snake-soul.
    Everyone who was on this board when I signed up has either been banned or left.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it's significant how quickly Sasuke killed him, too. For a long time, a good piece of the plot revolved around Oro. I think forcing us to forget about him is something Kishi is trying to do. Making a quick death leads me to believe that he'll come back, just because it was just TOO easy.

Small, untested theory: Oro wants Sasuke with the MS. To get MS you have to kill your best friend. Oro doesn't have a best friend, so he needs Sasuke to do that first. He let Sasuke take him over temporarily. There may be a great multi-dimensional fight!
    http://mangahelpers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=50857&dateline=1201111851

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i posted this on the other forum, im posting it here again for debate.

oro's body transfer justu discussion
    Quote Originally Posted by jiro View Post
    this guy.

i mean. if orochimaru takes over a new body then the new body is from the victim right?
    so if kabuto took parts from Orochimaru - its either the guy above or parts from Real Orochimaru- which only means orochimaru's a parasite, that eats body and take over it.

If kabuto took Oro's body, then Oro's jutsu is not mind transfer. But Body take over thing. Orochimaru's a parasite.
    1. if its a mind transfer then the parts kabuto took is the victim's body
    2. if Oro's a parasite, then he moves from one body to another.

Hope that makes sense...
    so which part did kabuto took?
    the guy above or from real Orochimaru?

since Kabuto mentioned - he took from Oro's body. then Oro's body is dead.
    the only possibility i see is that Orochimaru lives in the subconsious of sasuke.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast