Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Embarassing Moments

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member woody_green's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Most Embarassing Moments

I can't really say that it's embarrassing because I was still a brat at that time, around 4 years old. I had diarrhea, but I really wanted to play indoor tag with my cousins. So I was running around at my grandma's house, literally spreading shit on the floor. Then my aunt, carrying some newspapers, came and cleaned up the mess I made. Then I can't remember what happened next.
    Gotta love chocolate.

Scanlator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yoniekai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

hahaha! but the funnier thing is the shock of this to your sig
    `(•.°)~

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member woody_green's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

@yonie: I think that the the color of my poo at that time wasn't chocolate brown but a nasty shade of - well, I'll let you imagine that Btw, my aunt doesn't know that until now, everytime I see her, I still remember that experience, then I would feel grateful to her and embarrassed at the same time...weird
    Gotta love chocolate.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity iThePirate's Avatar
    Country
    British Antarctic Territory
    Post Thanks / Like

for some reason almost all my embarassing moments happens when im drunk..

stuff like:
    wandering in to the girls restroom
    changing my clothes in the middle of a street
    missing the toilet two times on the same night
    falling down stairs n whatnot

i could go on if i remembered it
    I got the medal!

Siggeh By Foxxxer, Rest In Peace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azurel View Post
    lookie wad we have here.. it's the swearing i-can't-spell-for-nuts drunk j/k

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Bouland's Avatar
    Country
    Kuwait
    Post Thanks / Like

i had quite a share of those moments

the one i remember right now is

when i was 17 my parents decided to send me to Mecca for haj (pilgrimage) [in case you didn't know already, i'm a muslim =P]. in haj we are not allowed to wear our regular clothes or anything made by a tailor (don't know the exact word in English so..). so everyone that goes to haj wears a pair of white towels to cover themselves (1 at the upper part of the body and the other used as a skirt to cover the lower part), after al tawaf ( going around al ka'ba for seven times) i sat down to rest for a while after few minutes of seeing people staring at me, I noticed that my crotch was not covered and everybody could've seen it from a certain angle

all i could've thought about at the moment was
    /choke-yourself-to-death

but after some time i couldn't stop laughting about it
    Last edited by Bouland; November 12, 2007 at 07:51 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Totinona's Avatar
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

One incident comes to mind from this summer. Not THAT embarassing, but still..

When I was in Turkey this summer I lived in an appartment/hotel place. And of course, you have to wash you clothes by hand when travling for a long time. As did I,and hung them outside in the sun on the veranda so that they would dry.

Now, a few days later I noticed that I was missing one of my bra's. Oh Yes.
    I looked everywhere in the appartment and couldn't find it anywhere. When I then walked out on the veranda and looked down,guess what I found? My bra in a tree! We had to ask the hotel staff too take it down (almost all-male staff). That day I felt like certain people were staring at me.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member redcometfm's Avatar
    Wish it were Los Angeles. Soon, very soon.
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm. I guess it was during my first year of college, I met this Iranian girl at the film dept and we started to like each other so we eventually got to hanging out alot (her folks seemed like me). It got to the point where one night we were supposed to get together and work out. But when I got there, supposedly the gym was closed. So we went inside her dorm, her room and watched....(drums)....Wild Things. For all of you illknowledged, its an erotic thriller with Kevin Bacon, Matt Dillon, Neve Campbell and Denise Richards from '98 (really good movie btw). We were laying there on the floor watching this, occasionally glancing at each other. But we didn't end up doing anything! (Stupid shy, signal-picking-up inexperienced me!!!!) So at the end of the night, we said our goodnights, it was a lil awkward but she was beaming at me and said "Im glad I met you." before hugging me. Ugh. Later on (after she had become a lesbian and fessed up) I found out I could have had her completely (she was a complete virgin) that very night. We totally couldve dated! Even her roommates were like WTF about it.

Actually thinking about this, is this really embarrassing? Maybe only to me?
    Bah.
    Last edited by redcometfm; September 07, 2008 at 12:50 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

dunno if i should post this in the drunken thread or here, but finally decided ro post it here.

Most embarassing moment and alkohol was my friend ^^' ... i drank way too much and couldn't remember the whole night. The next day my friend told me that his mom come over to us and the she chattet with me. Dunno how, but somehow i dropped the line that i find her very hot (that's btw the truth, she's really hot!). She was a little confused but then she invited me to dance and then in the middle of the dancing she gave me a kiss @ the cheek xD ... one note i was 16 ^^'

the most embarassing was on the one side to hear that from my best friend and on the other side to see his mom in the eyes a that day xD

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kazi View Post
    dunno if i should post this in the drunken thread or here, but finally decided ro post it here.

Most embarassing moment and alkohol was my friend ^^' ... i drank way too much and couldn't remember the whole night. The next day my friend told me that his mom come over to us and the she chattet with me. Dunno how, but somehow i dropped the line that i find her very hot (that's btw the truth, she's really hot!). She was a little confused but then she invited me to dance and then in the middle of the dancing she gave me a kiss @ the cheek xD ... one note i was 16 ^^'

the most embarassing was on the one side to hear that from my best friend and on the other side to see his mom in the eyes a that day xD
    dude thats actually pretty awesome, you scored with a hot milf lol

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by redcometfm View Post
    dude thats actually pretty awesome, you scored with a hot milf lol
    yeah i know xD ... if she weren't the mom of my best friend then there were no problem .. lol

@your story: i don't think it's really embarassing ... just a little: "wasted chance" ^.-

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kazi View Post
    yeah i know xD ... if she weren't the mom of my best friend then there were no problem .. lol

@your story: i don't think it's really embarassing ... just a little: "wasted chance" ^.-
    Well hey man at least you have that story to tell, not many people do.

I know, but everytime I think about it its like a kick in the balls. I had a wasted chance with a brazillian professor of mine, that wouldve been a story to tell!lol

Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Assymilum's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

When I was still around 5-6 years old, my parents and I went to Bali. Then, we got *momentarily* separated because of the crowd. I saw a couple of whom I thought was my parents, so I grabbed their hands. They faced me and I realized that they weren't my parents. I cried in the middle of the road because of the embarrassment, but luckily my mom found me. She said my face was as red as a tomato's.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member rakkynon's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Kinda 5-6 months ago in the class of Embryology, and the subject was about sperms.. (yeah that one). I was kinda bored at the front of the class and went to the back, near my friend. He was reading this comic when suddenly professor realized i went back and thought that i was reading it. He was like "Oh well you seem not interested in this kind of things, maybe because you dont have?"....

I hate histology.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Tim Edgren's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I completely screwed up asking a fine girl out... I gave her my number than walked away all 'yes all right! I'm the man!' then realize I didn't get her number... and she never called -_-

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hollow Kurono's Avatar
    Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Edgren View Post
    I completely screwed up asking a fine girl out... I gave her my number than walked away all 'yes all right! I'm the man!' then realize I didn't get her number... and she never called -_-

I feel you man,I feel. there was one time like that to.But the difference was that I didnt give her my number or she gave me hers actualy I came with parents to a shop and there was this girl,she started smiling,blushin towards me and stuff and I smiled back a couple times well I didnt go for it,didnt expect much,didnt want to get my hopes up high,cause I hate when those hopes go down so we left the shop.And I just had to get back in there,somehow,cause its been a long time since I had a girl-friend anyway,I thought of a perfect plan,I said pops give me 30bucks,I need a cap,hes like no way.Im like c'mon I wanna cap,he went away,cause he had a trip in the morning.So I went to my moms,Im like mom,give me 30bucks,she says what for?I need a cap I say,shes no,no,were gonna go buy it ourselfs,Im not no no no,Ill go now,you know I want it know.Ok I wnet back in there,too the cap and there were some other women and they said "Lina-theres a boy waiting for you" I was like "Boy?WTF?" she came,didnt smile,didnt blush,nooooo.Nothing,no a single fuckin word expect "The cap is 29.99" I took my wallet gave her those 30 bucks to my cap "Thanx,goodbye""Goobdye""FUCK!",well I like the cap tho.But I didnt put my hopes that hight up,what would I expect shes probably 2 years older then me so,I still have to go that shop again,its my fav clothing shot and one of my buds said that he want to see her,it wasnt that embarasing,but it sure was regretfull.

New Reply
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast