Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Most Embarassing Moments

Chibi Onihime 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Iceiphoenix's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Most Embarassing Moments

Yay. Yet another embarrassing moment today.

I was on the tram with my friend and I think a car accidentally turned into the tram lane instead of the normal car lane and grazed the tram (noob driver from another state; only the state that I live in uses trams extensively). The tram hit the brakes really suddenly and everyone lurched forward. Having a really bad sense of balance, I managed to be the only one to completely fall onto the floor. To make it worse, one of my shoes came off, since the person behind me stepped on the back of my shoe. It's not like anyone laughed, but I was in the middle of a pretty crowded tram, so it was pretty embarrassing nonetheless.

2. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ancy's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Ancy's embarrassing agenda - Part 1

So I went to an interview the other day (for a second job btw). Everything ran smoothly - talked about my background, skills and abilities. I paid attention to almost every detail: my posture, tone of voice, confidence, smile, etc; so I figured it went pretty well. However, at the end of the interview, one of the female interviewers mentioned that the buttons of my shirt (chest area) were left open. Although I was dying of embarrassment, I smiled courteously and fastened my shirt as if nothing really happened .
    "Take off your mask
    And you will see
    The freak in you
    The freak in me!
    "

4. Like 6 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheMoa's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

wait, isn't open buttons on the chest area a standard procedure for girls on interviews?

Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if it's a standard procedure. Yet, I am certain they didn't catch a glimpse of my goodies - I was wearing apparel underneath my shirt.
    "Take off your mask
    And you will see
    The freak in you
    The freak in me!
    "

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ancy View Post
    I don't know if it's a standard procedure. Yet, I am certain they didn't catch a glimpse of my goodies - I was wearing apparel underneath my shirt.
    Good, at least they won't think you left the buttons open on purpose which might give the wrong impression and reduce your chances for the job.

MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Naomidee's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ancy View Post
    Ancy's embarrassing agenda - Part 1

So I went to an interview the other day (for a second job btw). Everything ran smoothly - talked about my background, skills and abilities. I paid attention to almost every detail: my posture, tone of voice, confidence, smile, etc; so I figured it went pretty well. However, at the end of the interview, one of the female interviewers mentioned that the buttons of my shirt (chest area) were left open. Although I was dying of embarrassment, I smiled courteously and fastened my shirt as if nothing really happened .
    WHOA WHOA whoa. Ok. So I guess I'll be the one to have to say it.

That. Fucking. Bitch.

Rest assured, even if you don't obtain the job, she most certainly will not. I can't believe that her desperation resorted to the appeal to visual prejudices. If I were the interviewer, I would be offended by the mere mention of something so irrelevant.
    Last edited by Naomidee; August 27, 2013 at 04:20 PM.

Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Nomnom, you must have misread my post. She was interviewing me (along with the owner of the company (a man) - and the HR manager (another woman)). Basically there were three interviewers and one interviewee (me).
    "Take off your mask
    And you will see
    The freak in you
    The freak in me!
    "

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner AshCandyPop's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I was so drunk one time after a party at a friend's house that I thought I went home to sleep at my bed. I woke up with a headache, obviously, and blimey. I slept at my friend's house on her parent's bed.

Not too embarassing until you realized you unbuttoned your blouse midway down and undid your trousers and underwear.

Never had the courage to ask my friend if her parents saw that shameful state, though she claimed they never did and they slept at my friend's room.

Never again did I drink at their house again.

11. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't have many embarrassing moments..the very few that I have don't faze me as much as they should..
    In 8th..during the end of the year..a few days before summer break..Our whole 8th class were having a marathon..We had to walk on the track outside..
    at least four times..Anyway, here I am walking with my friends..This boy I know..runs past me and pulls my shorts down with my underwear..slightly showing my ass..but not the
    va-jay-jay(thank God) I was more shock than embarrass..I pull my shorts back up and continue walking..Surprisingly, it didn't bother me so much..

freshman year of high school(9th grade)..It's lunch break..In the cafeteria..I'm done getting food from the lunch line..I'm walking by the water fountain..and for some reason I miss the sign next to the fountain that says slippery..caution..There was on the floor..So, I slipped and fell and my food spilled all over me..while I watched everyone laughing at me.. and I laughed along with them..so it was less embarrassing..and they went a little easy on me.
    Last edited by liductan; October 18, 2013 at 01:42 PM.
    I have a black-belt in sarcasm, a degree in smartass and experienced in Bitch. Yep, I am damn ninja..

---you have been warned..

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Ancy's embarrassing agenda - the proposal episode

I must admit that I've been a lazy bum these past 3 months; however, armed with the sword of motivation and a "heavy" conscience; I decided to resume my zumba routine. Yet, it is not that easy, especially when the classes are held during the week and you want to avoid having sore muscles at work.

So I figured if I'm going in the weekend and simply use the machines, I might be able to start the classes without any hassle, this coming Tuesday.

Thus, I went today. All good, until I've started my final exercise round. There was this dark chocolate guy next to me who kept staring...and staring. Finally he broke the ice by asking if I'm Spanish. Of course I smiled and inquired why was he popping this question. He said I have a Spanish physiognomy and insisted in knowing my background, because he finds me interesting. So after I revealed a few significant details about me, namely that I have a boyfriend, he left with the tail between his legs saying that he would have married me if I were alone.

What da hell

That was really awkward and embarrassing at the same time.
    Last edited by Ancy; November 09, 2013 at 10:18 AM.
    "Take off your mask
    And you will see
    The freak in you
    The freak in me!
    "

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Kiseki's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay, embarrassing moment. This happened while we were hosting a cosplay café. I was dressed as Haruhi (Ouran), personality down the best I can-- and I'd thought nothing was going to go wrong (if people were asking whether I really am male or female, that came with crossplay so it's fine).

Then we had an insurge of other cafégoers. Some in cosplay. Some just for the spectacle and fun. So this buddy of mine waltzes in, and he's the touchy-feely playful type. I wasn't expecting him to pull anything stupid @_@ until he grabbed my arm and swung me around in a dip.

Well, I hadn't bothered to fasten my wig well. XDD It was snug over my ponytail-- but the swing was centrifugal by force. ---- so my wig came skittering over the floor. Shortly after, someone yelled "Oh my God! He's a SHE!"

That was also correct, cosplay wise. XDDDD

17. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Ancy's embarrasing agenda - The Undisclosed Transaction

The other day, a slightly embarrassing episode happened at work. Before diving into storytelling, I should mention that the work environment is rather uptight (conservative relationships, formal attitudes). Besides, there is a strict policy in regard to listening to music during the programme. However, after 5.30pm one can indulge his/her animated nature by listening to low tuned tracks. All in all, it is a traditional environment that can be bent at times.

In the company, I'm amongst those few people, who can walk into the office of the managing director when in need to discussing urgent issues. So the other day, around quarter to six, I had to urgently consult him about a prospect project. Holding all the paperwork in one hand, I stepped into his office and after a few seconds of pleasantries, the subject related to the project was opened. It should have been nice and rosy; however, the music on the background kept distracting me. Muse was tinkling my ears with a myriad of Undisclosed Desires of tiny wands.

Nevertheless, after a few minutes, the subject was finally tackled and the chain of painful mental concentration was broken when my mouth started its quest to questioning my boss’ taste in music. Smiling, I found myself asking if he listens to Muse often. Puzzled, he looked at me and replied with another question. He wanted to know if I knew the band. With a pleased attitude, I blurted that not only that I knew them; I even recognized the song playing in the background.

Suddenly, I realized what I was about to reveal and kept my mouth shut. Walking slowly and smiling, I headed towards the door excusing myself. Needless to say, that the name of the song never left my lips: Undisclosed Desire. That would have been weird.

Last edited by Ancy; December 17, 2013 at 03:44 PM. Reason: lalola grammar
    "Take off your mask
    And you will see
    The freak in you
    The freak in me!
    "

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

What happens when you've one pants to your name and are at work and that pant gets a major rip around the mens department?
    Total embarrassment central!

Was taking a patient down some stairs from their residence with my coworker today with a Stair Chair.
    Due to some snow on the ground, lost my footing a bit. My left knee came down to the ground from a standing position.

Thankfully the patient wasn't in any danger as we were already on ground level by this time, nor hurt and was safely put down on the floor.

So got right back up, loaded the patient in the ambulance. Took him to the hospital for treatment.
    After coming back in the truck. I notice a huge gaping hole on the work pants around the private area covering most of whats left of the mens zipper side.

Which explains the odd looks n laughs at the hospital I was with this patient

My co-worker joked ... this is what happens when you have huge erection.... Saying things like Charlie don't get an erection when you see a patient.... (as to why the pants ripped joke)

Well... another day... another dollar?
    Sighs the last two days have not been my days...
    Last edited by Charlie; February 06, 2014 at 06:44 PM.

New Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7