Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Would you want to be a Jinchuuriki?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Remus's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: If you had to be a Jinchuuriki...?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkManSharingan32
    I love people who choose Youma... who's powers havent even been fleshed out yet...

lol
    You are talking quite nonsense. You know exactly what the Youmas powers are and what they are capable of because Kishi is not changing anything of the Youma. He might use his own way to draw them but their abilities and strength are the same.
    Navy Officer on Duty | See Ya if I get the Chance | Back in Europe and Germany of course

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Kyuubi is for me..

Intelligence, yet powerful..

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkManSharingan32's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Remus
    You are talking quite nonsense. You know exactly what the Youmas powers are and what they are capable of because Kishi is not changing anything of the Youma. He might use his own way to draw them but their abilities and strength are the same.
    That's completely wrong...
    We have just seen that the Isonade is not in fact a shark... so Kishi can choose to change the powers of each potential Bituu at his whim. (Honestly, you don't know a single power of the Isonade. Unless you count, resurfacing from underwater... as apart of its power...)

People seem to think that Kishi is limited by the Legends that he has drawn the Bituu from... when in fact he is not. It might be so, that Kishi will use the power of each Bijuu... but since the Isonade has neither the Samehada, or a shark-like figure... i would tend to say that a CHANGE, or diversion from the legends could be applicable to Naruto.
    ~Elemental Manipulation at its Best~

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

who wouldn't want to be the biggest bad*ss on the playground? but the nibi was kindof cool too... i'd still go with the kyuubi though. by the way, how were the other bijuu sealed away? we've not really gotten any info on that. like... gaara. what technique was used to seal shukaku in him?
    rabble rabble rabble!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Raijatsu's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

it has no name but a disciption can be found here

http://www.leafninja.com/fuuinjutsu.php

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member fxrznaruto23's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

kyuubi hes a fox who would not like 2 be like naruto white chakra coming out of u

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member fxrznaruto23's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Would you want to be a Jinchuuriki ?

yes i would if ther was a dragon jin

Banned 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

of course! you dont get to be uber powerful everyday. unlimited chakra feels goooood.

Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted juUnior's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Now, after all the bijuu were in REALLy short way presented in the second Artbook, I can say that I would defiently would like to be.. tadadam.. nobody will quess - Gaara xP
    First of all: control of the sand - you don't want to know what I would be able to do with such an awesome ability, I would be invincible xp Just because my imagination is way too high, I would just love to have sth like manipulation over sand. It's just so awesome to me that it doesn't scare me because of Shukaku xP
    Second of all: I sleep less time than I would like to; I mean, I would love to sleep 8-10 hours in a day, but it's not possible to my living standard conditions right now, and I sleep only from 4/6 hours <because I would need to reduce my "hobby" thingies if I would concentrate on more sleep, and I don't want that besides, I think that I will sleep well after I die, so either way somewhere in the future I will sleep, sleep, sleep.. talking of dark humour xp> So I think that when I would be such a jinchuuriki I wouldn't have time to sleep xP I would rule the city I live in xP <joke >
    Third of all: I wouldn't need make-up or sth, I would have cool dark-circled eyes <lol> xd I would be like some narcotic man or sth, but still looks cool xd>
    Forth: when I would be on the vacation on some water/pool without sand, I would tried to create it xp

Also I think that the ability of the 5 and 6 jinchuuriki looks/sounds cool, but I don't like the design of the sixth demon <you know, by just knowing I have inside me such horrible creature make my yghhh xd>, and 8, KillerBee's demon seems to be nice to get along which makes me think that If I would like to have similar "chakra cloak" like Kyuubi have, I would rather have Hachibi <I don't include which looks better, but Hachibi in some way also looks cool in full form xd>, so no for Kyuubi xP
    That's all.
    ..:: I LoVe I's ::.. [Naruto] Share your thoughts on: Boobies

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Arctigor's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't want to be a jinchuuriki, but I would like to try for 10 min the kyuubi with the yang chakra. It would be interesting.
    http://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/a/image/1354/36/1354363077873.jpg

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

My pick is the 4 tails, I like lava element very much, it's the coolest, though we didn't have the chance to see it..

New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4