Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply

Thread: The SmokeFilledSkies thread

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner SmokeFilledSkies's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The SmokeFilledSkies thread

Hi guys! I'm happy to be able to translate for anyone here who needs it! I'll keep this short and sweet.

I've been studying Japanese for about 2 years and I love it. If I had to judge, my current skill level would be about mid-advanced. I'll translate practically anything you can give me (Except for Yaoi or creepy gore hentai) and have it done within a week.

I love to translate and hope to do it a lot as a fun way to practice and improve my Japanese, and hopefully, someday make a career out of translating.

My only limitation is that I can't take too many series on at once, I don't have enough time to TL for 3-4+ series a week, but I'll do my best with whatever anyone gives me!

Thanks a lot for reading through this and happy translating!
    Last edited by SmokeFilledSkies; January 18, 2014 at 03:14 AM.

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Ominae's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The SmokeFilledSkies thread

Hello. Nice to meet ya. I assume that you don't have trouble with shonen or seinen stuff?

"Protect Our Legacy from Evil Forces" - Unknown Hebrew Message on Rectangular Message Plate in 1998 Applied Physics Conference.

New Reply