Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 597 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: More fillers...yay...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner zangetsu685's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

More fillers...yay...

according to animenewsnetwork, at least their episode title listings, bleach will be entering yet another filler arc, whether or not it is actually an arc i do not know. It appears that after the zanpakuto filler arc finishes, something new is upon us.

although the new arc seems to be more about a different type of sword existing in the bleach world, i don't think kubo has anything to do with this one.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...d=4240&page=25

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Razeus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: more fillers...yay...

Ohh you're talking about the beast sword arc though its only 10 episodes. The anime resumes on canon in april.

I'm looking forward to this little arc to be honest.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Gentleman Skeleton's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I've actually heard that this is a continuation of the Unknown Zanpakuto Tales arc whereas the Beast Swords are Zanpakuto spirits whose owners had been killed by Muramasa.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity DARK's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that the Muramasa/Kouga fights end at 254, leaving 10 more episodes for the "Final Chapter" of the filler arc. Then, we'll probably have the canon back at Episode 265.
    I'm not too fond on more filler, especially if it's only going to be the same type of storyline from the past two dozen episodes. I honestly would've preferred one-episode storylines until the deadline of filler. That Ikkaku episode [229], believe it or not, was a decently entertaining episode.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Snake_Cowboy's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

I think I understand why they're doing this.

The Zanpakutou Unknown Tales Arc lasted a whole season and this new arc would last about half. That gives them the opportunity to dedicate the other half of the season entirely to the Ichigo/Ulquiorra showdown and the next season to the captains/Vizards/Espada fight.
    "See you, Snake Cowboy..."

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah...i think along the same lines...also the same studio is producing shippuden right?If so...shippuden will have a filler about 10 episodes at least that's how I know...
    And in both animes big battles are coming...Ichigo vs Ulq+Espada fights in naruto the pain arc comes...
    Somebody said, they want to make it with fine animation, so they need the budget, good animators and time...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member itachisamata's Avatar
    Country
    Tunisia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Yeah...i think along the same lines...also the same studio is producing shippuden right?If so...shippuden will have a filler about 10 episodes at least that's how I know...
    And in both animes big battles are coming...Ichigo vs Ulq+Espada fights in naruto the pain arc comes...
    Somebody said, they want to make it with fine animation, so they need the budget, good animators and time...
    we don't know about naruto but they already did torosaki vs ulq 2 or 3 months ago!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SN4RuhQopqo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQnxS...eature=related

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

No that's from the Bleach PSP game released about 1 or 2 months ago. It has nothing to do with the anime. Sure the animation is epic and all, but in the anime it will be different, even better x)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member itachisamata's Avatar
    Country
    Tunisia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sarutobi_sensei View Post
    No that's from the Bleach PSP game released about 1 or 2 months ago. It has nothing to do with the anime. Sure the animation is epic and all, but in the anime it will be different, even better x)
    the game bleach soul carnival 2.
    from the game doesn't mean, not the same as the anime !!
    that part will be the same in anime you'll see

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlB's Avatar
    Country
    Georgia
    Post Thanks / Like

new filler? duh, I hate this anime

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Charred's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

They dont have much choice. Think a moment about it before you post. The anime is extremely close to the manga atm, so they simply are forced to do fillers. On top of that, this last fillerarc was pretty decent.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

They have to do more fillers. If they start the manga story back up again, they'll be on the current chapter in like 15 episodes if that.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    They have to do more fillers. If they start the manga story back up again, they'll be on the current chapter in like 15 episodes if that.
    So what? I hate how in Bleach they'll just stop the anime out of nowhere and go to some filler story as if it was some alternate universe or something. At least in Naruto they try to tie in the filler story to canon one.

If you ask me, they should just catch up to the manga then go on a 6 month hiatus. In 15 chapters the current manga arc should be over as well, so that would be a good place for the anime to stop and resume a few months later.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlB's Avatar
    Country
    Georgia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Charred View Post
    They dont have much choice. Think a moment about it before you post. The anime is extremely close to the manga atm, so they simply are forced to do fillers. On top of that, this last fillerarc was pretty decent.
    then maybe they should try and make good fillers? Do you honestly like the crap they are showing? If you ask me they should just take a break, it is annoying shit when episode starts and ends with pointless gasps of kurosaki-kun, nii-sama, ichigo, etc

last filler decent?
    Last edited by AlB; January 27, 2010 at 01:28 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mifune_Taichou's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

IMO this filler (the muramasa arc) is pretty damn good. In some ways its a damn sight better than the drivel Kuba has been putting on recently. The last few epis were a but weak (still havent seen the very last one) but for example the byakuya v kouga fight was I think miles better than most fights in the last few years in bleach. The sword fighting coreography was actually unparalled in Bleach in terms of technical accuracy-it was much closer to how actual swordmen would move and fight than any other bleach fight. I much prefer to see that for most of the fight than massive attacks and reiasu charging or Aizen mouthing off for two chapters and using nonsensical nech shields.
    Credit to Thepocolypse for the Awesome sig

Shut up and drink your bleach juice!

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast