Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I remixed the bleach soundtracks

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member LotusBlade's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: I remixed the bleach soundtracks

Question what programs do you use, because I am a DJ, and I have alot of remixes.
    And how did you make those voices at the beginning, or is that your voice?

Formerly known as: aryanf3

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member radical3113's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: I remixed the bleach soundtracks

which track r u talking about is it the rukia one? coz thats my voice at the begining coz im introducing myself. (sadly my condenser mic broke had to use a dynamic one).

for the programs i used wavelab to cut up the tracks into samples and play around with the tempo then i used reason 3.0 to add drums and other stuff, i then rewired reason into nuendo ( the bigger brother of cubase) in order to mix it in 5.1. then i exported it, and it was back to wavelab to add stabilizing effects like a limiter, compression, tube saturation .....etc .takes me bout 30 mins 45 when im lazy.

but for the will of the heart remix if anyone bothered to download it . i added more than just drums , i added a bass guitar , nylon guitar and a cello.

the torn remix i added an electric guitar a bass guitar and then i proceded to go crazy on my drum kit and beat the life out of the track .

Quote Quote:
    Question what programs do you use, because I am a DJ, and I have alot of remixes.
    did u make the remixes or did u just buy em .. or are u asking coz u wanna learn how to create ur own stuff or remix other stuff. coz im a professional and ironically i started wen i was 16.
    Quote Quote:
    And how did you make those voices at the beginning, or is that your voice?
    usually its never good to make voices on a comp its better if someone sez the words u want and u mess around with them a bit ...... but then again u probably already know that being a dj 'n' all .

oh yeh b4 i forget do u have ur own decks? are they direct drive (or belt)? how big is ur collection? have u done any parties? how do u set up ur mixer to the speakers? do u use a laptop (coz i used to )? can u scratch? how long do u take to catch the tempo and switch frm one track to the next? how long have u been dj'ing'?

sorry for all the questions but wen i was ur age i was doing exactly wat ur doing so its like looking back in time .
    Who the Tobi am I?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    US Virgin Islands
    Post Thanks / Like

My Will of Heart Remake O.o

Hey everyone, I made a remake of the song "Will of Heart" if you would like to listen to it the link is at Here!

If there are any questions i'd be glad to answer them O.o

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: My Will of Heart Remake O.o

Nice remake sentazar. So how did you do it? Care to share with us?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member locke002paul's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice job ! I really enjoyed it.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    US Virgin Islands
    Post Thanks / Like

I used a program called Fruity Loops to make it...it still needs to be mastered and sound effects added to it n such but im too noob for that stuff >.<

edit: But I am very glad you liked it ^.^

I also made this One Here...its like my "Bad Guy Theme" but its all original
    Last edited by sentazar; February 27, 2010 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2