Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Reborn! merchandise thread

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kirimi's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn! merchandise thread

For the benefit of others who may be reading this thread, a deputy service is someone who lives in Japan and purchases items only available in Japan for other people. Some deputy services only help customers bid on Japanese auctions (e.g. Yahoo Japan auctions), but there are some who will buy from Japan online shops for you too. Beware that the commission fees can be very high.

Here are some that I know of.

Shopping Mall Japan
    SMJ is well-known for their auction services but they only recently started their special ordering service again. I don't know how good they are with that, but I've never had a problem with them as far as bidding on auctions go. Their fees are fair and they charge according to the latest exchange rate.

M-World
    Masato is pretty much a one-man show, I think? He's ordered stuff for me before that required a 6-week wait on the order, and I've never had a problem with him. He's very organised and replies to his e-mails promptly. Although he's Japanese, his English is very good. The fees are a tad high, but he's definitely reliable. Note: I haven't commissioned him in more than 2 years, so I don't know if he's still doing this.

There are some others that I haven't had experience with before but you may want to check out.
    http://www.japamart.com/
    http://www.crescent-shop.com/
    http://www.oohjapan.com/
    http://www.goody-japan.com/

Lastly, you may want to post this in the general discussion board to see if anyone else on the forum has had experience with deputy services.

No matter which service you use, give them the exact URL of the item you want from a store that is selling it (i.e. a page from a retail store, not an info page). To be extra sure, save a picture of the item and send it to them as well. If you need help finding a particular product, feel free to ask me to help find the link.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner KingOfOmega's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you very much Kirimi, I really appreciate your help and advice.

I'll look into the URLs you've given me and I'll post up whether other forum users have had experience with the deputy services.

<3

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Panama
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kirimi View Post
    Welcome to the Reborn section!

Colonnello's bandana is made by Movic, so it'll be sold in Animate stores. Here's a direct link to the bandana on the online store.

This is the only thing I could find on Reborn's hat. Also Animate's online store, but the item appears to be sold out. It was released in May this year. Oh, there's one on auction for 7500yen.

These stores do not ship overseas, but if you're willing to pay for it, there are shopping services that will buy things in Japan for you.
    Oh, yay thanks for helping me and for the welcome kirimi.

Actually Ive heard good things about crescent shop, I even talked with one of the workers there asking him about the Mekke vongola rings and he said he could get it for me. I think he is also japanese but he talks pretty good english and replies quite fast too, the only downside is they only take paypal (credit cards through paypal I mean) so if your country doesnt have paypal youd have to use another type of payment. *Hope that helps for some kind of "Review" for anyone who wants to try it*

Now... with the bandana and hat... OH OH so the bandana will be sold soon on Animate's site? Yaaay but is it already out or not yet? If it is out, Ill try to buy it as soon as I can before it gets sold out, any idea of its release date Kirimi?

Aw.. I wanted that reborn hat, it had to be sold out hm... but that auction is rather tempting though... I wonder if that auction has a "Buy it Now" option, or I have to actually "bid" for it. If it has a buy it now option I could try.. either that or find another store/person thats selling it. (Dang silly babelfish wont work with the yahoo auction site)

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Manikku View Post
    Now... with the bandana and hat... OH OH so the bandana will be sold soon on Animate's site? Yaaay but is it already out or not yet? If it is out, Ill try to buy it as soon as I can before it gets sold out, any idea of its release date Kirimi?
    Oops. Sorry for not being clear. The bandana is already available from Animate's store. It came out back in August or Sept, I think?

Aw.. I wanted that reborn hat, it had to be sold out hm... but that auction is rather tempting though... I wonder if that auction has a "Buy it Now" option, or I have to actually "bid" for it. If it has a buy it now option I could try.. either that or find another store/person thats selling it. (Dang silly babelfish wont work with the yahoo auction site)
    You can figure out what the auction is about with SMJ's auction guide here. Rinkya also has some sort of interface with Y!J to translate the auction details, but you need to register as a member for that.

For this specific auction on Reborn's hat, I can tell you that there's been no bids, the auction will end in 5 days, and there IS a buy-it-now option for 7500yen. But, since the seller doesn't ship overseas, you need a deputy service to help you. By the way, unless you're desperate, you might want to wait. 7500yen is very expensive. That's more than twice the original price of the hat, plus you still have to add the comission fees and shipping charges. ^^;;

Country
    Panama
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kirimi View Post
    Oops. Sorry for not being clear. The bandana is already available from Animate's store. It came out back in August or Sept, I think?

You can figure out what the auction is about with SMJ's auction guide here. Rinkya also has some sort of interface with Y!J to translate the auction details, but you need to register as a member for that.

For this specific auction on Reborn's hat, I can tell you that there's been no bids, the auction will end in 5 days, and there IS a buy-it-now option for 7500yen. But, since the seller doesn't ship overseas, you need a deputy service to help you. By the way, unless you're desperate, you might want to wait. 7500yen is very expensive. That's more than twice the original price of the hat, plus you still have to add the comission fees and shipping charges. ^^;;
    Oh, so the bandana is already out, sweet! I'm buying it soon then.

And yeah if you sum all that stuff it gets really expensive, I'll probably wait until the last day then place a bid on it haha and see if I win it through crescent shop assuming they do bids if not... I'll try Rinkya or I could try Shopping mall Japan actually since you recommended that one~

Thanks again for the help! I'll keep my eye open for any other items I find :3 or you whatever the case xD I'll keep posting!

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

DVD cover for Battle.2 is now showing at Animate's web site! The first print of the DVD will include a drama CD featuring Mukuro! The title is 「骸・闇の向こうに」.

All updated information for the Varia Arc DVDs can be found in this post.

Animate has also compiled the key 2007 releases for Reborn in this page here!

Original Goods from JUMP FESTA 2008 are here!

Spoiler: images show

More replicas from Animate.

Spoiler: images show
    Last edited by kirimi; January 01, 2008 at 03:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Shrimp's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, the gloves look pretty nice ; but I thought the fingers would be more rigid looking, since they seemed to be made of metal.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Reborn 6th ending theme single

Stand Up! by Lead
    PCCA-2610 (normal edition) Release date 8 Feb 2008
    PCCA-2609 (limited edition includes DVD with music video, etc.)

Track List1. STAND UP!
    2. Load
    3. Sleepin’ Flower
    4. STAND UP!(INST)
    Last edited by kirimi; January 25, 2008 at 10:31 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impel Down's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you have any pages for, like, KHR clothing or anything like that?

Country
    Panama
    Post Thanks / Like

Woot the JF's X GLOVES!!! Have any site for that?

Also thanks to your help I could order and receive my vongola sky ring replica and my colonello bandanna thanks alot :3 kirimi.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Oni_James's Avatar
    Country
    Catalonia
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: Reborn! merchandise thread

Hibird? that sounds great XD i think the JF X-gloves look better than the others
    Last edited by Oni_James; December 28, 2007 at 05:28 AM.
    ざわ...ざわ...

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Woot the JF's X GLOVES!!! Have any site for that?

Also thanks to your help I could order and receive my vongola sky ring replica and my colonello bandanna thanks alot :3 kirimi.
    Unfortunately, Jump Festa goods are usually limited for sale ONLY at Jump Festa (the event). Sometimes, they'll be released for sale at Animate later (maybe in Feb-Mar) but considering Animate has their own X-Gloves, they may not sell the JF version. >_> If you're lucky, they'll appear on Mekke, like the Vongola Rings, or the next best thing, auctions. ^^;

Glad you managed to get what you were looking for!

Country
    Panama
    Post Thanks / Like

Aww... I hope they do appear on mekke's or animate's site someday. Also I think there was a crane game over there with a lambo plushie and perhaps other character's

Just so you know~ And if you find any +_+ let me know, yes? haha :3

Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

heey I'm new here and if anyone can help me.. XD;; I'm wondering when will Animate restock their Vongola Rings again? O:

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

The postcard from this month's JUMP SQ (2008 #02).

<- click for larger image

New Reply
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast